Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures (68202 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association / Sexy Ghanaian Slay Queen Selling Fishes Become Internet Sensation (see Photos) / Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ishilove:
When she's older those hips are going to torture her knees and ankles.
Honestly. I've seen a situation like that before. Old age tells on the waist, knees expecially.

1 Like

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Karemarealty288(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Rapid promotion if say na for naija
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by obeyizy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
This one na the DPO food...
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Kblawiy: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
I go dey submit myself to her for voluntary arrest....��

1 Like

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by HisMajesty1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ishilove:
When she's older those hips are going to torture her knees and ankles.

Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Chii59:

Honestly. I've seen a situation like that before. Old age tells on the waist, knees expecially.
Well, let her enjoy the attention while it lasts. Middle age is still a long way off.
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by yeme7(m): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
If you open here now naked everything na weak weak... Nothing de there nothing special slim girls are babe... If u know u know
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by mayorofyentown(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
kee me o
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Passionate1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
Sweet body. . Feels so good to hold. . . shocked shocked smiley
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by lereinter(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kriss216:
No amount of propaganda can take away my love for slim girls.

If you’re a slim girl, God will bless you immensely.

Slim girls to can get fat O

Just like magic
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by lereinter(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kriss216:

Slim girls too can get fat O

Just like magic
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Dantee005(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
To all of you shouting y'all love slim girls... No be say una go marry slim girl come dey pursue curvy ones later o... Na so my bros marry Slim bullet for area dey pursue rukiat big ass upandan for street... lipsrsealed
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by dave4rella(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
Facially she looks Under 25

She's beautiful though, but moderation is key

I don't know if you have seen slim bursty girls with onion booty, that's my spec
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Happy2020: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Y’all will Fuxx anything
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Arabs999: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
aleeyus:
hmm
You have said nothing

1 Like

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Coolgent(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
She may be lesbian undecided
Based on what i observed

1 Like

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by SolaRaphael: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
The ogas at the top will be delighted with this.
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by stanisbaratheon: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
This one is slay queen police oh. She's even rocking an anklet.
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Frankcallys(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kriss216:

Same here bro. My love for slenders no be here. Not that the thick and whatever they call themselves are not beautiful in their own way, but they don't move any vein in me at all. Once I hear slim, slender or model type... Boy, even the hairs on my arms reacts automatically grin

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Fweezy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
Pussy professor. Master of techniques. I hail your wisdom as a leader in the field.

luminouz:

Lies....

The way u guys display your ignorance ehn....

Banging a big booty is about technique and style,not long diick. Most of them hate long diicks that poke their cervixes. Long Dicks are for slim gehs. A fat dick helps with big booties though
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by LoudLord(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Liposure:
you are missing. Thick girls all the way

No I don't like anything thick

my love for slim ladies is 1000% especially the brown skin ones,anytime I see all this slim/brown skin babes mtcheew my alignment use to scatter
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Godfrey858(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
Honoureal:
Slim busty ladies... Still my spec��

you sabi better things

��
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Bunmhi(f): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
Black, Bold and Beautiful
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Dpundict: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
What is the name of her duty post I want her to arrest me in 2021. I can't help it even if na to travel go there only for the arrest by her alone. wink
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Passionate1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
No discussion. .curvy is sexy!

2 Likes

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by KingMack(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Is she related to Jackie Apia angry

Modified....Kai pia ofu!! Only ibo's could understand this grin

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Unrated900(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Our own Dolapo badmus

Don bleach the hell out of her life
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by IgboWarlord(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
This is my shit....Mama Mia!!!!
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by feed70: 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Chai see better Bush rabbit, this one na from behind u go get am down

EvenBlogger:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CH78eDNpMQ0/

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by DeAlphaMale(m): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Not very impressive
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
Arrest me please ma lady grin
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by DonroxyII: 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
revolt:
Those legs are too big.... why do guys like chics with this kind of shape. Na wa o....
She ain't hour glass oo ... everywhere is poporopo except her face ...

she is mama Africa though ... She is beautiful and fleshy everywhere...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns / Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos) / Man Carries 50kg Bag Of Cement With Teeth Upstairs, Wins 100,000 Naira Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.