Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures (68209 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association / Sexy Ghanaian Slay Queen Selling Fishes Become Internet Sensation (see Photos) / Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Sakobaba(m): 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
You sef gather, make I never see your full package
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by molbic(m): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
adesanmi21418:
:No amount of propaganda can take away my love for slim girls. If you’re a slim girl, God will bless you immensely. ma nigga
STOP PLAGERISM YOU LIE MOHAMED PIKIN

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by COMPAQ(m): 12:05am On Dec 28, 2020
EvenBlogger:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CH78eDNpMQ0/

This ain't curvey. Just plain FAT!!
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by mentored: 12:16am On Dec 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Is she curvier than me??

Yes she is
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by luminouz(m): 12:30am On Dec 28, 2020
Fweezy:
Pussy professor. Master of techniques. I hail your wisdom as a leader in the field.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by neighbourhud: 12:48am On Dec 28, 2020
Kriss216:
No amount of propaganda can take away my love for slim girls.

If you’re a slim girl, God will bless you immensely.

Na your papa born you...you are not cloned

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Germi9: 1:38am On Dec 28, 2020
Olawumi1032:
Wow
wow abi?
niw u see say naija no get babes
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by meobizy(f): 1:57am On Dec 28, 2020
She’s cute in the face but fat. Curvy is the word overweight women too lazy to exercise hide under. The worst part is they irritate the hell out of me by wearing clothes meant for teenagers, gripping every contour of their rotund bodies.
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by ddjay: 2:46am On Dec 28, 2020
Hmmmm so she was able to all the drills abi, eg, can run, jump etc abi
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by godofuck231: 2:56am On Dec 28, 2020
Me wan relocate to Ghana to start crime so, pls where’s her police precinct ? Am a criminal, I steal and kill water Mellon’s for a living
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Funflipper: 4:27am On Dec 28, 2020
revolt:
Those legs are too big.... why do guys like chics with this kind of shape. Na wa o....

Na only us wey dey for inside the matter know wetin dey happen.
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Mayehunta991: 5:19am On Dec 28, 2020
2shorts,Wetin? Oh boy see that babe; very delicious, very delicious
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Rareoil(m): 5:43am On Dec 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Is she curvier than me??
How is your ass so big?
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by mirza12: 6:45am On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by MightyHand(m): 7:04am On Dec 28, 2020
The last picture+
So there's rot motorcycles in all W/African Police station..
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by RedChiefPriest: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2020
My kinda lady
My future wife will definitely have this kind of body and shape
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by wonder233: 7:58am On Dec 28, 2020
As in! Slim girls are just too attractive. They have an unassailable edge over plus sized girls. Let's call a spade a spade
Kriss216:

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by bigcasava1(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2020
mirza12:
Are you OK at all?

Why quote me with you spam link?
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by morule20(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2020
Men dis girl look sweet ooo, just imagining what she will look like when she wear only pant and bra
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by paix(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
revolt:
Those legs are too big.... why do guys like chics with this kind of shape. Na wa o....
That's how some girls would be wondering why your woman likes you the way you are.
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by paix(m): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kriss216:

Women like Yvonne Nelson come to mind.
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by walteriyke: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
DIRI DUOYE WILL BE SALIVATING NOW shocked
so he likes big nyash?

1 Like

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by walteriyke: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
If I handle this yansh eh
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by orlaglobal234: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Is she curvier than me??
Send me some of your pictures privately let start hook up arrangement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns / Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos) / Man Carries 50kg Bag Of Cement With Teeth Upstairs, Wins 100,000 Naira Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.