Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) (64987 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? / Canaanland Ota In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
Taiwojon:

you can't serve God in truth and in spirit without understanding you say!!!!

that is a lie.

for we walk by faith and not by sight.

what understanding do you need when you put your faith in Christ?

the Bible say
the just shall live by faith.

the Bible also say
anything done without faith is sins

the Bible also say
show me thy work and I will show you your faith

we walk through faith in holiness of Christ.

holiness is From within given to us by the Holy Spirit to make us be more like christ.

live like Jesus and trusting Jesus in all things

holiness means serving God in truth and in spirit not understanding anything, for the flesh cannot understand the things of the spirit except its repent

You are just running from pillar to post ending up arguing against your own submission.

You can not serve God without understanding.

Faith itself is a product of understanding for the word say that faith comes by hearing and hearing from the word.

The Ethiopian eunuch says, how can I understand without somebody to teach me.

In all you getting get understanding

To have faith in God you need to know God and his nature then you can say the one who is this and that is trust worthy

Let me give you an example from the catholic church.

The church prays through Mary, through saints and the church has over a billion membership

And If I am a member, I will want to know how Mary and the other characters can answer the prayer been prayed in different homes , churches and religious settings when she is not omnipresent and a part of the persons of the Godhead.

If the church then explains from the scripture the omnipresence nature of these persons and Jesus declaration that nobody can come to the father except through him, then I will begin to consider accepting it
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by cautious: 5:59am On Dec 30, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Problem with characters like yourself is that they are quick to use words for which they lack depth. Just throw in high fallutin words hoping that it makes an intimidating impression.

Now, what is doctrine?
Then what is Apostolic doctrine and do well to cite examples from the scripture.

As for your unlearned argument of jumping from scripture to scripture, I tell you that it is only one with lack of knowledge will question my submission of scriptures as proof that gods word is meant for multitude.

I expected a reasonable line of opposing views like a with scriptural backings.

Supply Scripture to back up your argument that what I started are flawed...that is how intelligent people disucus : You say sometime and I say because of so and so passages of the scripture, I do not agree with you...not chasing shadows lamenting my jumping from scripture to scripture

You claim to be a former winners but just know that there are winners and there winner.

You were just a fan but I am a participant, a disciple...and just so you know, your level and depth of knowledge is too shallow to get me thinking...

Oga “winner”,
Is there a need to attack those who disagree with you on this thread? Why do you have such a strong urge to defend your “winners” agenda above the overall interest of the kingdom? The people you are attacking are your siblings in Christ and it is ok to disagree with a sibling on principle but do so in love, I beseech you. Saying someone is too shallow is an affront and does not convey the temperance or love of Christ. Please measure your words and think ‘Kingdom’ when you choose your battles
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2020
cautious:

Oga “winner”,
Is there a need to attack those who disagree with you on this thread? Why do you have such a strong urge to defend your “winners” agenda above the overall interest of the kingdom? The people you are attacking are your siblings in Christ and it is ok to disagree with a sibling on principle but do so in love, I beseech you. Saying someone is too shallow is an affront and does not convey the temperance or love of Christ. Please measure your words and think ‘Kingdom’ when you choose your battles

Bro, you must maintain holy anger against any Pharisees and Sadducees and scribes within and without. That is how Jesus handled them. He didn't try to be nice to them. He cursed them repeatedly.

An inconsequential character cannot come and declare that a church like WINNERS is ”bankrupt in Apostolic doctrines” when I am very certain that he doesn't understand or have any personal knowledge of what doctrine means let alone the existence of an apostolic one and then signs off telling me that he left the church and therefore that should get me thinking

There is a reason lawyers don't refer to themselves as lettered but learned men.

Every and anyone can be lettered enough to read and write but not everyone is learned enough to know how to argue and present a valid and admissible argument.

You go into battles with facts not words.
I supplied him with as many as was possible and he declares that nothing is in them....learned character would have supplied alternatives.

Shallow person like that guy will just marshal words and hope it makes an impression.
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2020
mrjojo:
ok, but then again , I ask, is been the most beautiful church a type of achievement?

I doubt if the church ever told anyone that it is the MOST BEAUTIFUL CHURCH.

That is that.

If you cleared a forest that was dreaded in your locality and built a house their and nothing happened to you as the people had warned, would you consider it an achievement?
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Seen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.