Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

The Expensive Worship - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Expensive Worship - Emoji Devotions (104 Views)

Mouth Odor Solved From The Bible - Emoji Devotions 12 November, 2020 / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Expensive Worship - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
An Emoji Devotions for Sun 27th December, 2020

Topic: The expensive worship

As Jesus looked up, he saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins. “Truly I tell you,” he said, “this poor widow has put in more than all the others. All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on.” Luke 21:1-4

Worship comes with sacrifice. Jesus Christ in the place of worship to God entered into the Holies of Holies as a sacrificial lamb with His own blood. When a Worship is in adulation of ambience of wealth and riches what much can it do?

A rich devout man went home sad when he was told to give all his wealth to the poor and follow Jesus. Matthew 19:21

A woman came to Jesus with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table. Jesus said, wherever the Good News is preached throughout the world, this woman’s deed will be remembered and discussed.”

And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice—the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him. Romans 12:1

Prayer: Lord please position my worship to you as a true and living in Jesus name.

https://emojidevotions..com/2020/12/the-expensive-worship.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Disadvantage To Advantage / Happy New Year John 3:16:is The Only Hope For 2021 / A Word For The New Year (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.