Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Happy New Year John 3:16:is The Only Hope For 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy New Year John 3:16:is The Only Hope For 2021 (105 Views)

The Deeper Meaning To John 3:16 / The Divine Formula Of John 3:16: Grace + Obedience ➞ Everlasting Life / John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year John 3:16:is The Only Hope For 2021 by youngchopper(m): 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
The 6th trumpet is blowing so loud
brothers repent for the world is about to end
Revelation 1:10
[10]On the Lord's day the Spirit took control of me, and I heard a loud voice, that sounded like a trumpet, speaking behind me.
pls don't let anyone decieve you with hopeful prophecies these year 2021
we are in the world but not part of the world
John 15:19
things must get difficult for the end is near
if you are expecting to hear any trumpet sound then you must be living in a fools paradise
Matthew 7:26-27
proverb 1:7
proverb 12:15

The 6th trumpet is sounding loud already and everyone who have ears, eyes, nose can feel,see and smell it.
pls read the book of revelation chapter 9:14-21

don't let the devil decieve you into foolishness and thinking that there will be a phycial sound of the trumpet

repent repent from your evil ways!John 3:16 is the only way to repentance.
at these junction I'm ready to embrace death for I'm done with the works of my father.
for death is the gateway to everlasting life
ecclesiastes 7:4
who ever that kill me from today has done me so much good than evil
stay blessed

#inspiredbymybestfriendholyspirit
Attamah Chijioke David

(1) (Reply)

Obstacles To Answered Prayer (1) / Cheapest International Exams Registration / Obstacles To Answered Prayer (6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.