Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Insincerity Of Oxford Group - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insincerity Of Oxford Group (18257 Views)

Vacancy At Oxford Group International / Join A Team Of Achievers In Oxford Group / Vacancy!!! Oxford Group International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Danielomisco(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Iykolysis:

Fat lie, you are a partner in thier crime and collaborator. You don't know any Jack doing fine anywhere ... stop the desperatio, people are not interested, so let them be
I'm telling you bro.He foolishly wanted attacking me.
Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by flemsy15(m): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danielomisco:
This people invited able youths for an interview in Abuja,on the advert they said 200k a month salary only for them to later disclose that it was commission based and no fixed salary.......I complained in the group they created then deleted me.becareful people!

Boss pls is this the same with one OXFORD ALLIANCE GROUP with office at Utako?
I got an invitation from them. I just want to be sure
Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Danielomisco(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2021
flemsy15:

Boss pls is this the same with one OXFORD ALLIANCE GROUP with office at Utako?
I got an invitation from them. I just want to be sure
yes o,anything you see Oxford on
Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by SaintOlive(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Dear All as regard this matter of insincerity of Oxford International Group.
Irrespective of whatever every company has their modes of operation. If you criticizing them for stating 200k, that is simply a communication pattern, and diff. people decode differently. They are real estate in exception. Since we all know that they are real estate and investment Company, we should know before applying that its a business base majorly on commission. Real estate in not for lazy and ready to sit and talk story people, its for people with clearly state goal that know what they are after. you may not make any sales for 3 to 6 months, no querry, buy a single sales in 8 months if you are very lucky could pay somebody one year salary even while still doing other businesses. I personally was at their Office at A close Gowan Estate and another at same estate at Road 121 at B close in Egbeda Lagos. They are doing well... If you are a marketer and have the charisma to do it, then you are good to Go. I was not invited, Personally I pick interest to use it as my side hustle.... They also do Agro investment programs. Like one of the writer clearly stated, Unlike other regular company, You will work and do your marketing from home at your convenience and when your prospective client is ready to invest or buy any of their landed properties in key cities, you take him to the office for business proper and once the deal is sealed you get your commission paid immediately. The interview face of it as I witness was the initial formality and getting to know you and becoming a register Oxford marketer, brief and acquaint you with all the product. The CEO won a global award few months ago. .... please lets stop discouraging others. What does not work for you can work for others. That you don,t have a chain of people to connect to patronize does not mean others don't. The have few people who work as permanent staff but majorly marketers......... The truth and only thing is that Oxford deal in selected and hurt cake areas and cities. Some people has and are making life at the comfort of their homes with Oxford.

4 Likes

Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by flemsy15(m): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Danielomisco:
yes o,anything you see Oxford on
Thanks Boss for the info
Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Danielomisco(m): 1:19am On Oct 09, 2021
SaintOlive:
Irrespective of whatever every company has their modes of operation. If you criticizing them for stating 200k, that is simply a communication pattern, and diff. people decode differently. They are real estate in exception. Since we all know that they are real estate and investment Company, we should know before applying that its a business base majorly on commission. Real estate in not for lazy and ready to sit and talk story people, its for people with clearly state goal that know what they are after. you may not make any sales for 3 to 6 months, no querry, buy a single sales in 8 months if you are very lucky could pay somebody one year salary even while still doing other businesses. I personally was at their Office at A close Gowan Estate and another at same estate at Road 121 at B close in Egbeda Lagos. They are doing well... If you are a marketer and have the charisma to do it, then you are good to Go. I was not invited, Personally I pick interest to use it as my side hustle.... They also do Agro investment programs. Like one of the writer clearly stated, Unlike other regular company, You will work and do your marketing from home at your convenience and when your prospective client is ready to invest or buy any of their landed properties in key cities, you take him to the office for business proper and once the deal is sealed you get your commission paid immediately. The interview face of it as I witness was the initial formality and getting to know you and becoming a register Oxford marketer, brief and acquaint you with all the product. The CEO won a global award few months ago. .... please lets stop discouraging others. What does not work for you can work for others. That you don,t have a chain of people to connect to patronize does not mean others don't. The have few people who work as permanent staff but majorly marketers......... The truth and only thing is that Oxford deal in selected and hurt cake areas and cities. Some people has and are making life at the comfort of their homes with Oxford.
Don't mislead ppl here!!
We all don't know anything about oxford as you say.they clearly said basic salary is salary is 200k and upward and not commission dont mislead job hunting people here.If the job has no basic salary they should say it simple, dont bring competence here .We are able marketers with experience.We r against insincerity simple!!!

3 Likes

Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by adebisilucy(f): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Me thinking I got a job interview already, thank you nairaland

1 Like

Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Generaloluseye: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
adebisilucy:
Me thinking I got a job interview already, thank you nairaland

Thank God
Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Yababoy(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2022
bleu123:
I have a relative that works there, and she is doing well.

I think the only issue is the absence of a basic salary. What I mean is...

As a sales executive with Oxford, monthly sales validate salary. So no sale means no salary...

Logically, it is understandable because if you apply for the position of a marketer and you believe in your ability to deliver sales, I see no reason for you to doubt whether you will get paid as sales validate salary like I earlier said.

They have offices in major states in Nigeria, and you can be sure that the hundreds of staff they have are not fools.

I am not a marketer as I studied Electrical Electronics, but I will tell you not to allow someones inability to make progress in life to hinder you from attempting success.

As I said, I have an aunt there...

And I de see how she de ball...

Hahahahahahaha...but this oga is their agent na. Why do you have to lie that it's your aunt working there? You guys can search for Bleu Oxford on Nairaland.

Anyway, thanks to the original poster for putting this up. They just sent my wife an offer and I decided to search as I feel something is off about the offer. This thread is indeed helpful.

3 Likes

Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Danielomisco(m): 8:34am On Jan 24, 2022
Yababoy:
Hahahahahahaha...but this oga is their agent na. Why do you have to lie that it's your aunt working there? You guys can search for Bleu Oxford on Nairaland.

Anyway, thanks to the original poster for putting this up. They just sent my wife an offer and I decided to search as I feel something is off about the offer. This thread is indeed helpful.
your welcome,it was very disappointing.
I travelled Christmas period to Abj just to realize how fake it was
Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by itaketo: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2022
I was scheduled for Skype interview by ,10am. I will connect to hear what they have to say cos I was asked to send in CVs which I did.

1 Like

Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Danielomisco(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2022
itaketo:
I was scheduled for Skype interview by ,10am. I will connect to hear what they have to say cos I was asked to send in CVs which I did.
They have being told maybe to stop making people risk their lives from far states.Hope they make you understand no salary early enough...update us .
Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by ernestchykern(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2022
Danielomisco:
Like you said "Absence of salary" which is very basic!(dont make it look not too much of a big deal)my thread talks of their insincerity and how they lure people from far states to travel to their offices for interview claiming basic salary of 200k+commission and an official car until you get there then you are told there is no basic salary nor allowance of whatsoever.Is that not totally misleading to you?
If you have a family to cater for you will understand how too much of a slavery that kind of job is.
#Kudos2urAunt!

I am an associate ( a sales rep), and trust me , Oxford company is doing well if you know how to get sales. Paradventure your output is impressive be sure to get incentives in one month that salary of 1year can't measure up.

And mind you, certain members of staff are on pay roll apart from commission.

It's a great company to work with if you are a financial goals getter.
Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Danielomisco(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2022
ernestchykern:

I am an associate ( a sales rep), and trust me , Oxford company is doing well if you know how to get sales. Paradventure your output is impressive be sure to get incentives in one month that salary of 1year can't measure up.

I am financial goal getter professionally!
Get the point,they mislead people to travel long distances about the job.You clearly stated "some people" are on payroll..why should the company mislead people that employees will be on pay roll and official cars please?after the so called interview or chat then they stylishly make you understand there is no pay.whats that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Generaloluseye: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2022
Danielomisco:
I am financial goal getter professionally!
Get the point,they mislead people to travel long distances about the job.You clearly stated "some people" are on payroll..why should the company mislead people that employees will be on pay roll and official cars please?after the so called interview or chat then they stylishly make you understand there is no pay.whats that?

Don't respond to those guys again. They are deceivers just like their Master the Devil

2 Likes

Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Danielomisco(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2022
Generaloluseye:

Don't respond to those guys again. They are deceivers just like their Master the Devil
Your right bro!
Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by baddestguy: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2022
ernestchykern:

I just got an invite for interview this Friday, na 300k the mumus put as salary, i just dey laugh , anyways Friday i go dey my house dey watch power series , lol

1 Like

Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Danielomisco(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
baddestguy:

I just got an invite for interview this Friday, na 300k the mumus put as salary, i just dey laugh , anyways Friday i go dey my house dey watch power series , lol
Lol ,them don increase am from 200k b that
Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by EmmymTr(m): 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
Danielomisco:
Like you said "Absence of salary" which is very basic!(dont make it look not too much of a big deal)my thread talks of their insincerity and how they lure people from far states to travel to their offices for interview claiming basic salary of 200k+commission and an official car until you get there then you are told there is no basic salary nor allowance of whatsoever.Is that not totally misleading to you?
If you have a family to cater for you will understand how too much of a slavery that kind of job is.
#Kudos2urAunt!

you are amongst the youth in NIGERIA who aren't employable i pity you, how much salary can feed you in this economy.. better go and do a sales Job and make money
Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Generaloluseye: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
EmmymTr:

you are amongst the youth in NIGERIA who aren't employable i pity you, how much salary can feed you in this economy.. better go and do a sales Job and make money

Are you one of the deceivers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Danielomisco(m): 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
EmmymTr:

swerve !
Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by omoharry(f): 12:40am On Feb 24, 2022
SaintOlive:
Oga, for goodness sake, can you for once understand where victims of this so called Oxford group are saying ?
They are not complaining that the job is only a commission base one oo!. What they are complaining about is the lie that the company rolled out on the advert. stating that the job is a salary base one wit a juicy salary at that. Meanwhile no where did they indicate that it is strictly on commission.
Why roll out such deceptive advert and invite people from distant places for that interview, which is different from what was advertised?That is deception and wicked on the part of the company.
Do you know what it's takes for someone to travel from Benin or Port Harcourt to Abuja for a job that turns out to be a lie ?
Are you so used to the dishonest way of life in Nigeria that you don't see anything wrong with what Oxford group is doing ?
Who cares if the CEO had an award ?Does award mean anything in Nigeria anymore? . Award that can be granted to anybody with questionable character as long as that person is rich.
Nigeria is a dangerous place to travel
In recent times and no body with a conscience would allow people to embark on a needless journey, knowing fully well of the heightened insecurity situation in the country .These poor men & women would embark on such journey with prayers on thier lips to avoid any encounter with the under-Dogs of the high way and the forest, Only to see now discover that the job is a total deception.. That is so not cool.
A curse to any one that would endanger the lives of desperate Nigerians just for
a deceptive purpose .

7 Likes

Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Danielomisco(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
omoharry:
Oga, for goodness sake, can you for once understand where victims of this so called Oxford group are saying ?
They are not complaining that the job is only a commission base one oo!. What they are complaining about is the lie that the company rolled out on the advert. stating that the job is a salary base one wit a juicy salary at that. Meanwhile no where did they indicate that it is strictly on commission.
Why roll out such deceptive advert and invite people from distant places for that interview, which is different from what was advertised?That is deception and wicked on the part of the company.
Do you know what it's takes for someone to travel from Benin or Port Harcourt to Abuja for a job that turns out to be a lie ?
Are you so used to the dishonest way of life in Nigeria that you don't see anything wrong with what Oxford group is doing ?
Who cares if the CEO had an award ?Does award mean anything in Nigeria anymore? . Award that can be granted to anybody with questionable character as long as that person is rich.
Nigeria is a dangerous place to travel
In recent times and no body with a conscience would allow people to embark on a needless journey, knowing fully well of the heightened insecurity situation in the country .These poor men & women would embark on such journey with prayers on thier lips to avoid any encounter with the under-Dogs of the high way and the forest, Only to see now discover that the job is a total deception.. That is so not cool.
A curse to any one that would endanger the lives of desperate Nigerians just for
a deceptive purpose .
Amen bro!and some1 above is busy attacking me calling me names as unemployable youth,As if i shudnt have highlighted the fake organization for people to know and save themselves from unwarranted risk.
Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by toyeoye(m): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Oxford fans, how market?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Job Seeker, Is Your Computer Literacy Enough? / Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.