Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG (3799 Views)

Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. / Dele Momodu Shares Photo Hugging Gov. Elrufai As He Recovers / Mimi Adzape Shares Pants As Campaign Souvenirs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by HappyRabbi: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2022
Tinubu named El-Rufai as the DG of his campaign? Wow! This is a subtle Jihad against Christians?

Presidential candidate-Muslim
Running mate-Muslim
Now DG is also-Muslim

You mean that of the many Christian Governors in the APC, Tinubu could not find a Christian to be the DG of his campaign? Not even one? He had to pick Nasir El-Rufai, a notorious enemy of the Body of Christ, as his DG? Perhaps it is not a coincidence that Naira is ₦666 to $1 today! Is that a sign?

The only time they needed Christians was for the Fake Bishops show they gave to Nigerians!

#TableShaker

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Bellfun(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2022
Christians are becoming comical... I am a politician, and my aim is to win elections.. Therefore, I'll appoint even a Babalawo to win my election!

You guys called APC an evil Islamic party,why now complain about the party's choices and appointments?

'Christians Hater= will be the topic for today abi? What are you guys gonna rant about next week?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by mrvitalis(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2022
Bellfun:
Christians are becoming comical... I am a politician, and my aim is to win elections.. Therefore, I'll appoint even a Babalawo to win my election!

You guys called APC an evil Islamic party,why now complain about the party's choices and appointments?

'Christians Hater= will be the topic for today abi? What are you guys gonna rant about next week?
No Christian good enough to be vice ,no Christian good enough for campaign DG

But he wants Christian votes

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Aldol: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2022
Can't you guys just get it. With Elrufai as his campaign DG, Northwest is sealed for Tinubu. This Tinubu na real badoo I swear, better oil dey im head

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Aldol: 9:32am On Jul 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

If he picks a pope as his DG, will you still vote him? Talk true

13 Likes

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by GamalNasser: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2022
If Tinubu wins this election then I know Nigerian Christian have no levels

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by mrvitalis(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2022
Aldol:

Am I the only Christian ?
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Aldol: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Am I the only Christian ?
Am asking you personally, will you vote him?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by mrvitalis(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2022
Aldol:

Am asking you personally, will you vote him?
No I won't his choice of vice and not rating Christians is a no no

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Aldol: 9:40am On Jul 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

No I won't his choice of vice and not rating Christians is a no no
What if his vice was a Christian will you vote him?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by EzeCanada: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2022
Lobatan
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by PandoraObi: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2022
You appoint who you think can win election for you. Muslim Muslim ticket, Muslim Campaign DG is just a strategy for him to win the north

3 Likes

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Tinububalls: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2022
Leave Tinubu with em wahala.
Most of us won't vote for him.
Unless una wan dey drag am.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Nexus25(f): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2022
Aldol:

What if his vice was a Christian will you vote him?

Lol.

I like how Tinubu keeps pressing forward without paying attention to those silly distractions.

The hypocrite you quoted started attacking Tinubu long before the issue of running mate.

Asiwaju cannot satisfy people like him irrespective of his choice of vp or DG. Thank God the man knows not to heed to their shenanigans

12 Likes

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Dapson73(m): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2022
On your mandate we shall stand.... Asiwaju

3 Likes

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by flamingREED(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Man is all shades of wrong.
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Owontime: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2022
Go to court
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Owontime: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Owontime: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2022
Go to court
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Aldol: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2022
Nexus25:

Lol.

I like how Tinubu keeps pressing forward without paying attention to those silly distractions.

The hypocrite you quoted started attacking Tinubu long before the issue of running mate.

Asiwaju cannot satisfy people like him irrespective of his choice of vp or DG. Thank God the man knows not to heed to their shenanigans
I knew his type that's why I threw the question at him but he didn't reply.
Tinubu na confirm jagaban, e no send them

7 Likes

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Parachoko: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2022
HappyRabbi:
Tinubu named El-Rufai as the DG of his campaign? Wow! This is a subtle Jihad against Christians?

Presidential candidate-Muslim
Running mate-Muslim
Now DG is also-Muslim

You mean that of the many Christian Governors in the APC, Tinubu could not find a Christian to be the DG of his campaign? Not even one? He had to pick Nasir El-Rufai, a notorious enemy of the Body of Christ, as his DG? Perhaps it is not a coincidence that Naira is ₦666 to $1 today! Is that a sign?

The only time they needed Christians was for the Fake Bishops show they gave to Nigerians!

#TableShaker
Make una keep on crying on top social media

Tinubu no send una.

On ASIWAJU Mandate I Stand Gidigba

5 Likes

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2022
God hep us
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by floss(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2022
Ok....I won't be surprised, he whom the gods wants to punish they first make to run mad
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by ImDStar: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2022
Mr man, save up your own share of money for the bandit when he gets to your turn.

Aldol:

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Aldol: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2022
ImDStar:
Mr man, save up your own share of money for the bandit when he gets to your turn.

The emergence of Tinubu will stop all these bandits nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Mosesvic11(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2022
Aldol:
Can't you guys just get it. With Elrufai as his campaign DG, Northwest is sealed for Tinubu. This Tinubu an real badoo I swear, better oil dey im head
this APC is an islamic party, be honest with yourself, must everything in APC revolve round muslim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Mosesvic11(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2022
Nexus25:

Lol.

to me tinubu is doing himself, his desperation is too much, winning north and lost other parts is not a good strategy, that guy is a religious extremists.
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2022
Bellfun:

See this one undecided

3 Likes

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by apache22b: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2022
In all honesty, Tinubu is the right man for the office of the President shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Amunethseranu(f): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2022
Aldol:

The emergence of Tinubu will stop all these bandits nonsense
you have 6 monikkers used to praise tinubu on dis thread alone
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Nexus25(f): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2022
Mosesvic11:
to me tinubu is doing himself, his desperation is too much, winning north and lost other parts is not a good strategy, that guy is a religious extremists.

What WINNING strategy will you suggest for Tinubu?

Be sincere!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Ttalk: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2022
Mosesvic11:
this APC is an islamic party, be honest with yourself, must everything in APC revolve round muslim?

Are you people not tired of same fail strategy. APC is Islamic party, Buhari want to Islamise Nigeria, Tinubu has Islamic agenda, yet Nigeria has not been Islamised and your campaign strategy is failing each time. Isn't it high time you device another strategy?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arise News TV Presenter Rufai Oseni Under Threat / Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision / Imo State Is Now The 2nd Largest State Economy In Nigeria Behind Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.