Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. (29078 Views)

Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by Chijeep(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
m
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by Stevengold(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Let them just shut down the country kiss
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by sammysmiles(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tggdd
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by GhostWisperer: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
This obtuse sadistic idiot relying on oil revenue will just impose lockdown when the masses are suffering.

I hope he will be able to withstand the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by michoim(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Correct talk
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by alphaRego01(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
fdigital:
He said: “When you go to some churches, they don’t wear a mask. Go
to market, they don’t wear a mask. They believe COVID is not real.
It’s not real because it has not happened to you; nobody had died
whom you know. When somebody has died and the person was close
to you, you will know that COVID is real. ~ wike

portharcourt people are you ready, its about to happen again oo

Please what happened before?

Na una follow de portray dis unecessary fear
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by prodev988: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
We have heard
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by Onepeople: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
This one is mistake of leadership, all he does is cause pain against the good people of river state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by Karleb(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
This is COVID-20.
As it stands, 2021 might be worse than this year.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by SaintLucia: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wear your nose mark, watch your hands regularly and keep social distance most especially if you are the type suffering from asthma.
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by guru90: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Karleb:
This is COVID-20.

As it stands, 2021 might be worse than this year.

So, this is what u have in mind. Negative Mindset. Chai.... It will only be worse with u alone and alone....

To me 2021 will be greatest via Favour of God.......
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by LEBEfirstson: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Stupid man that calls himself a governor. WIKE you will die if you try to make people suffer comes this new year. You want to scatter 2021 for people again as if the ones una do for 2020 not enough.

What do I know sef, I no blame you! Idiot!

Copy copy empty head of a stupid man.

You wan lock your family down

5 Likes

Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by larrybabanla(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
partly 4 whr? it ruined d whole year man
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by Lastmankc(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

COVID19 is real, let's keep safe.

As a survivor, I can categorically tell you that it was no joke.
The fatigue, chest pain, laboured breathing and semi-asphyxiation was like trekking through hell-fire during Harmattan but the worst of all was when I lost my sense of smell.

Imagine not being able to decipher which kpekus smells and which doesn't because of the virus.
I won't wish this last part on even my enemy.

But Nigeria does not need a 2nd lockdown...women who got pregnant during the 1st lockdown have not even given birth and you want them to get pregnant again?
My niggar

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by Karleb(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
guru90:

So, this is what u have in mind. Negative Mindset. Chai.... It will only be worse with u alone and alone....

To me 2021 will be greatest via Favour of God.......

gringringrin

You said thesame thing in 2019, remember?
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by guru90: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Karleb:

gringringrin

You said thesame thing in 2019, remember?

Lolz.....

We gonna change it with Good talks.
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by guru90: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Onepeople:
This one is mistake of leadership, all he does is cause pain against the good people of river state.

Also mistake to select Buhari as a president because this country suffering started from President down to Governors.
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by azadus18: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
covid is real...i lost sum1 very close to covid 19...
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by molbic(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
this wicked man again the kim jong- un of river state

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by gassbee: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

MAYBE THAT WILL BE AFTER DAVID IBIYEOMIE'S "5 NIGHTS OF GLORY"
I'M SURE HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE BE IN IBIYEOMIE'S BAD BOOKS.

I HATE THIS PARTICULAR GOVERNOR, THE WORST IN THE HISTORY OF RIVERS STATE.
if Wike really wants to shut down, he wil shut down regardless of David's programme
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by TruthSeeker1: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
cassbeat:
Anybody wey wan die go die regardless of covid-19 or not.... They should stop with all these BS abeg...

Taking no action may lead to higher death rate. However, lockdown is not the solution; what we need is an [b]effective [/b]vaccine. Without a good vaccine, everyone will eventually contract covid-19 sooner or later, lockdown or no lockdown.
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by streetsoldier1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The fatigue, chest pain, laboured breathing and semi-asphyxiation was like trekking through hell-fire during Harmattan but the worst of all was when I lost my sense of smell.

Imagine not being able to decipher which kpekus smells and which doesn't because of the virus.

But Nigeria does not need a 2nd lockdown...women who got pregnant during the 1st lockdown have not even given birth and you want them to get pregnant again?

werey..... truthfully funny

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
gassbee:
if Wike really wants to shut down, he wil shut down regardless of David's programme
THEY'RE BEST OF FRIENDS I THINK, WIKE IS A REGULAR IN THAT PROGRAM.
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by meobizy(f): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
It’s just another African leader drunk on power. Instead of a new lockdown, why not expedite the procurement of the vaccine? There are a lot of people ready to take it. I won’t, I’m too healthy.
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dat loss of smell go be real wahala. Because dese days wey smelling pussies have become the order of the day. Person go put mouth for soakaway thinking say na beta pussy.

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
onyechez:
Nonsense governor, nonsense man.
When they were campaigning in Edo, he forgot that Covid-19 is real undecided

Useless governor!

1 Like

Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by cassbeat(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
TruthSeeker1:

Taking no action may lead to higher death rate. However, lockdown is not the solution; what we need is an [b]effective [/b]vaccine. Without a good vaccine, everyone will eventually contract covid-19 sooner or later, lockdown or no lockdown.
Yea right lockdown is not the solution and I feel that the Government is over exaggerating it... Talk about Sanwo Olu being positive BS... Or is it Isa Pantami's children contacting it? Same BS

1 Like

Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
owobokiri:
The only thing this one knows how to do is to biuld unnecessary flyovers and to impose curfew... Executive tout on the beat..

He should tell us if he has shared the CACOVID Palliatives sent to Rivers State.
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by blacknp(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
COVID 19 IS REAL,

AT LEAST I KNOW THAT IT HAS KILLED ALOT OF PEOPLE in U.S,

AND THAT IS WHY MY PARENT DRAGGED ME from U.S BACK TO MY COUNTRY NIGERIA cheesy cheesy

Besides its because of This A P C Evil and Lies ADMINISTRATION THAT MADE NIGERIANS TO START THINKING THAT Covid 19 IN NIGERIA Is One of THIER deceitful plan TO EMBEZZLE MONEY.

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy cheesy
Maybe your parents should have left you in the United States, or maybe you are jobless? So coming back home is the best option?
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by Codes151(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

survivor

1 Like

Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by RegalBeast: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
COVID 19 IS REAL,

AT LEAST I KNOW THAT IT HAS KILLED ALOT OF PEOPLE in U.S,

AND THAT IS WHY MY PARENT DRAGGED ME from U.S BACK TO MY COUNTRY NIGERIA cheesy cheesy

Besides its because of This A P C Evil and Lies ADMINISTRATION THAT MADE NIGERIANS TO START THINKING THAT Covid 19 IN NIGERIA Is One of THIER deceitful plan TO EMBEZZLE MONEY.

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy cheesy

Covid 19 is a very complicated pandemic. It's just like devil; it's real, but it's not real to some people and places because it can be rebuked cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose At Governor Ikpeazu's Mother's Burial (pictures) / El-Zakzaky And Wife Depart Abuja For India At 6pm / Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down After Fierce Shootout With Soldiers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.