Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. (29079 Views)

Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by 9isguy(m): 3:36am On Dec 28, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

COVID19 is real, let's keep safe.

As a survivor, I can categorically tell you that it was no joke.
The fatigue, chest pain, laboured breathing and semi-asphyxiation was like trekking through hell-fire during Harmattan but the worst of all was when I lost my sense of smell.

Imagine not being able to decipher which kpekus smells and which doesn't because of the virus.
I won't wish this last part on even my enemy.

But Nigeria does not need a 2nd lockdown...women who got pregnant during the 1st lockdown have not even given birth and you want them to get pregnant again?

I also lost my sense of smell and taste 4 months ago... e no funny... but in just 1 week everything came back to normal.... with this can I say I had COVID or is there any other stuff that can cause that ?

The medics should help me with the above question please.
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by millionboi2: 5:47am On Dec 28, 2020
AJOBI77:
Lobatan
Ms Kemi Olunloyo may be right with the Intel from her DSS boyfriend.

Let's see how it goes
this is exactly how it started last time
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:07am On Dec 28, 2020
blacknp:
Maybe your parents should have left you in the United States, or maybe you are jobless? So coming back home is the best option?
you lack home training no wonder your life is stuck in Nigeria with the way you are u don't think you will ever receive favour , ezi bida
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by Agbebakun22: 6:26am On Dec 28, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
COVID 19 IS REAL,

AT LEAST I KNOW THAT IT HAS KILLED ALOT OF PEOPLE in U.S,

AND THAT IS WHY MY PARENT DRAGGED ME from U.S BACK TO MY COUNTRY NIGERIA cheesy cheesy

Besides its because of This A P C Evil and Lies ADMINISTRATION THAT MADE NIGERIANS TO START THINKING THAT Covid 19 IN NIGERIA Is One of THIER deceitful plan TO EMBEZZLE MONEY.

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy cheesy

haha her majesty ur comment na true talk, Apc don too give us Sakamaje... Happy new year in advance
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by ludd2018: 6:34am On Dec 28, 2020
fdigital:
This man don't know he is becoming one of the most hated governor in the south.

From the loved to most hated after allowing enemies to use him to kill his own
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2020
irresponsible gov, is it the churches that brought covid to the state, do you pay compensation for lost income, give palliative to the impoverished.

This talk can only come from a govt that does not care about its people, where do you get the so called money that you re afraid to spend? Is it not from people in the state?

Instead of trying to get vaccines he wants to lock down, its so easy to show authority but difficult to shoulder responsibility as a gov.
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by Ayomiposi001: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2020
If the first lockdown worked, why the second

If the first lockdown didn't work, why the second
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by bizzibodi(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2020
After d 1st lockdown instead of this man to build & equipment hospitals he was busy bribing judges with Rang rover SUVs.
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by annyz: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2020
fdigital:
This man don't know he is becoming one of the most hated governor in the south.

He is the most hated presently.
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by Jessicuche504: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wow this is serious
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by Jessicuche504: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
[b][/b] wow this is serious
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
COVID 19 IS REAL,

AT LEAST I KNOW THAT IT HAS KILLED ALOT OF PEOPLE in U.S,

AND THAT IS WHY MY PARENT DRAGGED ME from U.S BACK TO MY COUNTRY NIGERIA cheesy cheesy

Besides its because of This A P C Evil and Lies ADMINISTRATION THAT MADE NIGERIANS TO START THINKING THAT Covid 19 IN NIGERIA Is One of THIER deceitful plan TO EMBEZZLE MONEY.

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy cheesy

make I share part of your wealth now?
Re: Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. by Sleekfingers: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
naptu2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/wike-to-re-impose-covid-19-lockdown-in-rivers-january/amp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YL1OaRbjRE

make lagos governor pls lockdown lagos....people aint wearing mask.....they should pls start arresting and fine heavily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down After Fierce Shootout With Soldiers. Photos / London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation / Amaechi In A Twist Of Fate, Seeks Protection In The Same Courts He Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.