Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

To Go To Church, Or Not To Go - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Go To Church, Or Not To Go (135 Views)

Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Go To Church, Or Not To Go by davidinchrist(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
For many, staying away from churches is much better. It would be a lot safer for many professing christians to stay away from churches that do not lead to a change of life in Christ, but just having a mere form of godliness.

In other words, it is better to be a SINGLE candidate of hell than a DOUBLE one. At such places, they tell you're saved when you're terribly lost; and you start imaging that you're on your way to heaven. It's been over 6 years since I stopped going to these great organized churches of men; cos if my leader is blind he will lead me into the pit (hell).

NOW: BEING A CHURCH GOER OR NOT IS NOT THE MAIN THING. THE THING IS: DO WE OBEY JESUS DAILY? John 14:15

If not, please don't ever imagine you're saved yet, even if you're the G.O or Bishop of the biggest church in America and the UK.

God bless.
Re: To Go To Church, Or Not To Go by davidinchrist(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Matt.23.15 - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

(1) (Reply)

Testify Jesus - An Emoji Devotions / Lessons God Thought Me In 2020. How About You, What Did You Learn In 2020? / Mistakes That Most Christians Make.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.