Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,485 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

My Heart Melting Experience At The Mall - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Heart Melting Experience At The Mall (253 Views)

My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / Angry Wife Confronts Husband's Side Chick In The Mall (video) / My Experience At NIMC Enrollment Centre, Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Melting Experience At The Mall by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Yesterday was the only day throughout this entire year to be filled with acrimony for me.
I went to a popular shopping mall at my area to get an antiseptic. Thou I forgot to carry my facemask when leaving the house and when I approached the lady hawking facemask at the front of the mall, someone held my shirt from behind and there I heard voice of a child saying uncle help us with Christmas gift.
When I turned around, my entire nerves were in shock because that kid is a child to a woman I once had a business relationship with. At the top of my voice, I asked them why on earth will you guys be begging in the public?
I took them outside and asked them how they got there? Then they walked me into the children playground equipments where their mom was waiting for them.
I had to hold back my tears when I saw this woman because that was not the woman I used to know.
She narrated how the whole thing happened to her.
This woman has been in the business since 2009 and was doing great with it, mastered it and this greedy people with disabilities in their respective cognitive functions ran many people into serious penury.
What does it even benefit you to see people in agony and you care less about it?
There was an old saying that we will account for whatever we've done in the hereafter. But lemme tell you today that people will start accounting for their actions here in this world and in the hereafter.
All of you that have contributed to the predicament of many Nigerians today will never see peace and must suffer in this world and in the hereafter. You all must taste your own punishment right in the faces of all those that you've hurt one after the other.
Re: My Heart Melting Experience At The Mall by ericoleon(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
The story isnt clear. What happend to the woman? How did her business go down? What kind of busines was she doing?

(1) (Reply)

Increte Stamp Tiler Needed / Can You Unmerge A Mobile Number Merged With Your NIN??? / Baxi Mpos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.