Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

COVID-19 Will Be Subside, But Won’t Be ‘completely Eradicated’–pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19 Will Be Subside, But Won’t Be ‘completely Eradicated’–pastor Adeboye (226 Views)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Will Be Subside, But Won’t Be ‘completely Eradicated’–pastor Adeboye by Insidenaija: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, (RCCG), E.A Adeboye, has said that the current outbreak of COVID-19 across the world will soon subside but will not be ‘completely eradicated’, Insidenaija reports.

Pastors Adeboye who made this known while addressing his congregation all over the world through a live broadcast on Sunday, also said God had revealed to him earlier in the year that the world would experience a ‘compulsory holiday’, hence his earlier call to church members to undertake a 50-day fast in January.

Recall that, Chuches across all the world, including RCCG stopped physical services, and resorted to online services in line with the directives of many governments to halt mass gathering.

The directives were given as a means of curbing the coronavirus which has so far infected about 26 persons in Nigeria and killed thousands across the globe.

“I have heard one prophet say the coronavirus will soon die. And I said ‘amen’. You know prophets are greater than pastors. I heard another prophet say the world will experience rain for seven days and (it) will wash the plague away. I said ‘amen’. But I am speaking with you my children. The coronavirus will certainly subside after God has removed the plague but to say it will die, let me speak in local parlance, ‘na lie’ (it is a lie),” the pastor said.

The 78-year-old clergyman said the outbreak was God’s way of calling the attention of the whole world to godly living, irrespective of class or social standing and to show that He is still in control of human affairs.

He said this is because the ‘compulsory holiday’ now affected both the low and high class citizens as most nations across the world have now locked down their communities and closed their borders.

He also disagreed with those that argue that Satan was the source of all evil and not God. He reminded them of the story of Job in the Bible.

“Even Satan could not touch Job with any ailment or tragedy until God gave him express permission. The coronavirus plague is God’s way of telling the world, He is still in control. It will certainly subside and go away ‘for a while’ and the world will recover,” he said.

Adeboye urged Christians not to fret but to depend on God for protection in this trying time.

He said for those, who put their trust in God for their protection and provision, no plague is permitted to come near them.

“He that dwells in the secret place of the almighty must abide under the shadow of the almighty. The conditions is for you to ‘dwell’ and ‘abide’ so you can enjoy the scriptural blessings God has promised in this end time,” pastor Adeboye said.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/covid-19-current-outbreak-will-soon-be-subside-but-wont-be-completely-eradicated-pastor-adeboye/

Re: COVID-19 Will Be Subside, But Won’t Be ‘completely Eradicated’–pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Oga - shhhhhh your anointing never return you don dey yarn opats
Re: COVID-19 Will Be Subside, But Won’t Be ‘completely Eradicated’–pastor Adeboye by MickzyDonald: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
I and pastors go be like 1 and 100000 un 2021, e shock you that the distance is far abi ....
The person above me can explain better

1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Will Be Subside, But Won’t Be ‘completely Eradicated’–pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
amen baba

some people will now say � is opata yarn
Re: COVID-19 Will Be Subside, But Won’t Be ‘completely Eradicated’–pastor Adeboye by ahnie: 12:26am On Dec 28, 2020
I would prefer them shutting their looses up instead of hugging us with lies.the world has gone through a lot and the last thing we need now is false hope.

That was how one paapa said May29 abi kini kan 2019 that Corona videus would go away for good.we even saw footages of him kabashing in ori-oke and him giving us 22lessons of prophecy confirmations....yet nada changed.

pls let God's will be done.
Re: COVID-19 Will Be Subside, But Won’t Be ‘completely Eradicated’–pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkiee: 4:14am On Dec 28, 2020
Insidenaija:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, (RCCG), E.A Adeboye, has said that the current outbreak of COVID-19 across the world will soon subside but will not be ‘completely eradicated’, Insidenaija reports.

Pastors Adeboye who made this known while addressing his congregation all over the world through a live broadcast on Sunday, also said God had revealed to him earlier in the year that the world would experience a ‘compulsory holiday’, hence his earlier call to church members to undertake a 50-day fast in January.

Recall that, Chuches across all the world, including RCCG stopped physical services, and resorted to online services in line with the directives of many governments to halt mass gathering.
I mean with the Vaccine already here, it is not rocket science that effection rate will slowly die down in the commoning months ahead. Or no be the same news we for everywhere been dey follow? undecided

50 day fast from the beginning of 2021? undecided
Right after that, I am guessing you will jump to fast for lent? shocked
Then maybe after that another x-many day of fasting again, abi? shocked
Doctrines and traditions of men boku for ground for una !
Re: COVID-19 Will Be Subside, But Won’t Be ‘completely Eradicated’–pastor Adeboye by Insidenaija: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Life With Your Tongue(mysterious!!!) / Wicked Neighbour Bewitched My Legs After Buying A New Expensive Car / Holy Ghost Fire Falling In The Youth Conference!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.