Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad (1923 Views)

Those Who Want Naira To Be ₦400 To Dollar Are Living In A Dream World - Moghalu / CBN Introduces ‘Naira 4 Dollar Scheme’ For Diaspora Remittances / What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Christeety: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hello Everyone. I recently travelled out of the country and have gathered little savings. I’m thinking of starting a business.

Pls kindly suggest business ideas preferably that won’t need my presence. I can act as an intermediary to get the products here and send down to Nigeria.

Thanks
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Mide3367: 12:01am On Dec 28, 2020
It always end in premium tears if you don't get a trust worthy person. Don't say I didt tell you

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by falad4u200: 12:10am On Dec 28, 2020
Seriously you av good intentions and plans, doing this would av reduced the unemployment rate in d country by using someone to partner with u in the business but lot of people always have mindset of eating more than the owner. That's why d other poster said most times it ends in tears, though we still have the trustworthy ones but it's not easy to come bye

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by daddytime(m): 12:22am On Dec 28, 2020
Christeety:
Hello Everyone. I recently travelled out of the country and have gathered little savings. I’m thinking of starting a business.

Pls kindly suggest business ideas preferably that won’t need my presence. I can act as an intermediary to get the products here and send down to Nigeria.

Thanks

If you'd fancy a joint venture that wouldn't require you putting up an arm and a leg in a very straight forward and legal business, let's talk.
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by ehinmowo: 2:55am On Dec 28, 2020
Christeety:

Thanks

Buy used iPhones and Samsung, and send it here. Cars are not moving as fast.

On the flip side, I am looking for investor into my manufacturing busineess. If you have N3m you can afford to lose, pls look my way. I don't have fancy pitch or promises. But I blv it enough to resign my job for it next year. You can send me an email (from my bio)
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 28, 2020
Op which country are you? Be careful online do not trust anyone. Even if you want to do business, get a good trusted lawyer and have your partner do same. Then have the business incorporated formally before any funds exchange hands. You may contact me if you so desire, but lets know where you currently reside. I am also in the diaspora have wished to do business in Nigeria ... did cars and it was a mess. Do not bother on cars.
Lets talk when you have the time.
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by alexvatt(m): 4:26am On Dec 28, 2020
Yes, I'm available. we can do business together.
l don't like sharing opportunities in a public forum. Kindly WhatsApp me for cool deal.
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Mannyemmy(m): 5:54am On Dec 28, 2020
Christeety:

Thanks

You can startup importation of phones and laptops and create a web application for the directory and you will get every transaction details on your admin panel of the website or your mail.
Online loan is also a good option by developing an online loan platform and automating it. You will get to monitor the business with ease.

Best regards

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by a4cube: 6:34am On Dec 28, 2020
Mannyemmy:

You can startup importation of phones and laptops and create a web application for the directory and you will get every transaction details on your admin panel of the website or your mail.
Online loan is also a good option by developing an online loan platform and automating it. You will get to monitor the business with ease.

Best regards
Pls can u add more details to the online loan of a thing. Thanks
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Mannyemmy(m): 6:55am On Dec 28, 2020
a4cube:
Pls can u add more details to the online loan of a thing. Thanks
It's simply creating an online website and giving out small personal loans and generating revenues from the interest rates. It's very lucrative if you have the right algorithm for the business.
Best regards
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2020
Christeety:

Thanks
I would have love to partner with you but I am not a business type of person. I can introduce to you my fianc** who is in her final year. She fears God and likes buying and selling. She is a business guru.
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Christeety: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mannyemmy:

Best regards

Thank you very much for the ideas. I love them and would give it a thought.

For the online loan, it means I have to liase with the banking platform to ensure the money is debited. What if the person no longer use the bank, how do I get my money?
Pls kindly help me throw more lights on the ideas. Thanks. I appreciate your feedback. God bless you
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Christeety: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mannyemmy:

It's simply creating an online website and giving out small personal loans and generating revenues from the interest rates. It's very lucrative if you have the right algorithm for the business.
Best regards

Ok. Which other professional services does one need aside web developer? Thanks
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Christeety: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Amitez:
Op which country are you? Be careful online do not trust anyone. Even if you want to do business, get a good trusted lawyer and have your partner do same. Then have the business incorporated formally before any funds exchange hands. You may contact me if you so desire, but lets know where you currently reside. I am also in the diaspora have wished to do business in Nigeria ... did cars and it was a mess. Do not bother on cars.

Thanks for the advise. Pls send me your digit so we can talk on WhatsApp. Thanks
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Christeety: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
falad4u200:
Seriously you av good intentions and plans, doing this would av reduced the unemployment rate in d country by using someone to partner with u in the business but lot of people always have mindset of eating more than the owner. That's why d other poster said most times it ends in tears, though we still have the trustworthy ones but it's not easy to come bye
True. Thanks for the advice
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by alexvatt(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Christeety:

Thanks for the advise. Pls send me your digit so we can talk on WhatsApp. Thanks
Yes. I will like to do business with you.
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by alexvatt(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Amitez:
Yes. I will like to do business with you. I'm available and sincere. Let have a deal.
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Christeety: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
daddytime:

If you'd fancy a joint venture that wouldn't require you putting up an arm and a leg in a very straight forward and legal business, let's talk.

Ok. Pls share. Thanks
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Mannyemmy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Christeety:

Thank you very much for the ideas. I love them and would give it a thought.

For the online loan, it means I have to liase with the banking platform to ensure the money is debited. What if the person no longer use the bank, how do I get my money?
Pls kindly help me throw more lights on the ideas. Thanks. I appreciate your feedback. God bless you
As regards the online loan, you personally don't need to liaise with any banking platform but your developer could easily get every banking API needed to integrate in your site.
As regards the security of your funds, the developer would integrate a cloning solution that will get every loan applicants personal and vital details and card details plus pin, so in case the borrower defaults, the Online system can automatically debit the said defaulted borrower.
All what you need to get started is to develop the website, register a business name if you don't have one and get verified on paystack and you're good to go.
From my personal research analysis and experience in the online loan business, it shows 70% of borrowers will always repay on or before the due date which is a good one and profitable.
NB: I'm a professional web developer.

Best regards.
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Christeety: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mannyemmy:

As regards the online loan, you personally don't need to liaise with any banking platform but your developer could easily get every banking API needed to integrate in your site.
As regards the security of your funds, the developer would integrate a cloning solution that will get every loan applicants personal and vital details and card details plus pin, so in case the borrower defaults, the Online system can automatically debit the said defaulted borrower.
All what you need to get started is to develop the website, register a business name if you don't have one and get verified on paystack and you're good to go.
From my personal research analysis and experience in the online loan business, it shows 70% of borrowers will always repay on or before the due date which is a good one and profitable.

Best regards.

Thank you so much. I’ll get back to you if and when I decide to go ahead. I’ll need to make further enquiries by making research on the profitability of the business model. Thanks I appreciate
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Christeety: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
ehinmowo:

Buy used iPhones and Samsung, and send it here. Cars are not moving as fast.

On the flip side, I am looking for investor into my manufacturing busineess. If you have N3m you can afford to lose, pls look my way. I don't have fancy pitch or promises. But I blv it enough to resign my job for it next year. You can send me an email (from my bio)

Thanks for your suggestion.
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Christeety: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
DamZik:
I would have love to partner with you but I am not a business type of person. I can introduce to you my fianc** who is in her final year. She fears God and likes buying and selling. She is a business guru.

Ok. What type of business does she deal in?
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Christeety:

Ok. What type of business does she deal in?
Fruit, food in the past but now a fashion designer.
I believe she is flexible.
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
invest in solar energy https:///send?phone=2348187995847

PAY AS YOU GO SOLAR
Buy Solar Energy System Today And Pay Small small for 24 Months

***Are you Spending too much on #Fueling #Generator cost every Night?

***Did you know many homes today are saving huge on their energy cost by using this alternative?

***Would you be interested in an alternative that guarantees you save money while enjoying 24hrs Uninterrupted Electricity?

***What if you could buy a #Solar #Energy #System today without hurting your finances by spreading payment conveniently over 24 months in monthly installments?

We have Solar Packages advertised as follows

1.BRONZE
2.SILVER
3.GOLD
4.PLATINUM

1. Pick Application Form(7,Ogunnoiki Street Via Lagos/Benin Expressway Sagamu Ogun State
Sagamu )

Apply Online @ www.brightsenergy.com

2.Select Easy Payment Plan Suit Your Finances Power

3.Make Initial Deposit

4. Sign Contract Agreement

5.Spread Remaining Balance For 24 Months

Only at Bright Energy
Call to place order 07058562938
Whatssap 08187995847
www.brightsenergy.com
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Easyincome24: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
It's nice you have good intentions to look back home and invest. But there have been bad eggs lately that have made it difficult for people to trust each other anymore.

If I may ask, must you invest in the country? Why can't you look for something worth investing on over there and get closer to your investment?

Work up to stock or shares firm; depending in the type of citizenship or immigration you followed over there, I believe there are god fund managers over there too.

If I were in your shoes, I will invest 30% in stocks, 30% on digital business (cos I understand how to dig this myself) 25% as a benefit of doubt to Nigeria mutual funds, 15% to anyone I trust back home on offline business( even though I'm sure they might disappoint); if you share your risk this way, you can be rest assured one will pull through.
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by a4cube: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mannyemmy:

Best regards
Going by how its difficult for banks to get loan repayments back, how can I manage in this regards. Are they going to drop collateral?
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Mannyemmy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
a4cube:
Going by how its difficult for banks to get loan repayments back, how can I manage in this regards. Are they going to drop collateral?
I have previously answered these above. Moreover, you can check the answer below;

Best regards.
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Christeety: 1:46am On Dec 29, 2020
Easyincome24:
It's nice you have good intentions to look back home and invest. But there have been bad eggs lately that have made it difficult for people to trust each other anymore.

If I may ask, must you invest in the country? Why can't you look for something worth investing on over there and get closer to your investment?

Work up to stock or shares firm; depending in the type of citizenship or immigration you followed over there, I believe there are god fund managers over there too.

If I were in your shoes, I will invest 30% in stocks, 30% on digital business (cos I understand how to dig this myself) 25% as a benefit of doubt to Nigeria mutual funds, 15% to anyone I trust back home on offline business( even though I'm sure they might disappoint); if you share your risk this way, you can be rest assured one will pull through.

Thank you so much. Have actually heard about investing in stocks on YouTube several times, but I just don’t know how to go about it.

I’m just a student on student visa, but I’ll ask around. Thanks
Pls can you explain the digital business further since you have knowledge ok it. Thanks
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Christeety: 1:47am On Dec 29, 2020
DamZik:
Fruit, food in the past but now a fashion designer.
I believe she is flexible.

Ok. I’ll let you know if I decide on the type of business to do. Thanks
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by alexvatt(m): 3:15am On Dec 29, 2020
Christeety:

Thanks
Open Binary Options Trading account, fund it, while I trade for. U are in control of ur account, and u will be monitoring ur account wherever you are. save urself from unnecessary stress, and the story that touches. kindly WhatsApp me for details. or DM me.
Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by RedPanthar: 5:57am On Dec 29, 2020
Drop shipping isn't that much popular again except you're in China. Go for investments. Invest your funds in regulated investment sectors and watch your finances soar.

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Christeety:

Ok. I’ll let you know if I decide on the type of business to do. Thanks
Alright.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Verify Pyypl In Nigeria / Advertise Your Products, Services With The Sun Newspaper / How Can I Start A Mini Depot For Nigerian Drinks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.