Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License (26459 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights / Major Blow For Foreign Airlines As FG Shuts Abuja, Lagos Airport In A Few Days / Lion Kills Attendant At Agodi Zoo In Oyo As Government Shuts Down Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by DoubleEngine007: 4:27am On Dec 28, 2020
azzima:
ILLITERATES Everywhere!!!!
They don't know nothing.. I was once like them,until I was unable to smell or taste anything. That shit is no scam... Oluwa thank you for saving me!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by Mczilo1: 4:43am On Dec 28, 2020
Covid 19 must sure pay a visit to your household so that you can believe it existent.
Dominion202:
Keep deceiving urself with Covid-19
Useless pple

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by King44(m): 4:44am On Dec 28, 2020
Revoking their license is a bit too extreme

What about seizing their license and placing a fine on them according to the weight of their offense?

Considering the fact that businesses made little to no profit this 2020, revoking is a bit too extreme and it's a bad signal for investors.

Some business organizations in Nig like testing the gvt sha
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by CapitalBank: 5:10am On Dec 28, 2020
Dominion202:
Useless pple
my brother, that thing is out there oooo
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by Aystarz: 5:19am On Dec 28, 2020
Elsueno:
Developed countries are going on lockdown because thousands of thier citizens are dying of covid and they are giving cash and palliatives to those on lockdown.

While Nigeria is going on lockdown to loot loot, cook up covid numbers and spend billions of naira feeding and taking care of imaginary infectees. This is while insecurity, poverty and hunger kills multiple times the number way covid they infect weekly.

I just can't understand this country, I mean, I love money, but I can never destroy my country nor my fellow citizens to gain it. I mean, do you feel comfortable having a mansion in D midst of shanties, looking fat and pot bellied in midst of hungry people. Driving latest cars on deplorable roads?.
What is wrong with the black man?

Patriotism is dead in Nigeria. The leaders who tag their followers as unpatriotic are worse themselves. Treasonous cunts.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by maybet081: 5:38am On Dec 28, 2020
Elsueno:
Developed countries are going on lockdown because thousands of thier citizens are dying of covid and they are giving cash and palliatives to those on lockdown.

While Nigeria is going on lockdown to loot loot, cook up covid numbers and spend billions of naira feeding and taking care of imaginary infectees. This is while insecurity, poverty and hunger kills multiple times the number way covid they infect weekly.

I just can't understand this country, I mean, I love money, but I can never destroy my country nor my fellow citizens to gain it. I mean, do you feel comfortable having a mansion in D midst of shanties, looking fat and pot bellied in midst of hungry people. Driving latest cars on deplorable roads?.
my brother ,that is eeh very difficult to comprehend,black Africans might never recover from selfism that is destroying us

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by lebete3000: 6:32am On Dec 28, 2020
shiki:
shocked Everything in my area is normal
I believe those task force are working only in Lekki, Ikeja and Apapa
OR
Maybe Ajah no be Lagos

Where your area?
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by NkemChukwudi: 6:54am On Dec 28, 2020
Dominion202:
Useless pple

See this one ooo?

Black man, black stupid brain.

Yet insane people are looking for ‘sane’ environment. Why not make your own fatherland ‘sane’?
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by benpuzzy(m): 6:59am On Dec 28, 2020
He should be thankful that it was his license that they revoked, WIKE NYESON would have demolish the event centre.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by NkemChukwudi: 7:03am On Dec 28, 2020
Elsueno:

Is your own country developed? You want cash palliatives abi? Where do you want the government to find the money from? Please tell us.....!

Look thoroughly at the foolish masses, study them carefully and you’ll find out why the Blackman is doomed to poverty and all the ills possible in society. Unruly poor people procreating everywhere with reckless abandon.

Both so-called ‘rich’ and the poor find it difficult to take personal responsibility.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by afroxyz: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2020
shiki:
shocked Everything in my area is normal
I believe those task force are working only in Lekki, Ikeja and Apapa
OR
Maybe Ajah no be Lagos

Guy bone. All na job to push for second lockdown.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by afroxyz: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2020
If these guys are serious about second lockdown why are they still alllowing flights from UK despite the fact that other countries have banned them flights from that country.
These criminals think they are smart.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by Afamed: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2020
CapitalBank:
my brother, that thing is out there oooo
Don't waste your data, the half-baked will never listen to you. There are many of them like that
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by Oharina(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2020
globalresource:

Black man evolves from Ape grin

Joke apart. Black man reasoning should be studied. Even the devil dey learn from black man
Why don't you shut the f.uck up if you are bereft of reasonable words to utter? It is proven for ages that black race are pure humans starting from homo erectus to hom sapien, pure humans. While the whites are neanthertals who evolved from apes 40 thousands years ago. We humans have been on these earth as homo sapien, pure humans over 200,000 years ago. Read your books and do some research on the things you may like to say at any point intime you won't hear. Smh
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by Godszilla: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2020
Please when does getting ill becomes a taboo. Nobody like falling ill but the factor we should be looking at here is it mortality rate. We all know its real but why this hysteria and fear mongering here in Nigeria. Reality (argue all you want) has shown that this disease is not deadly here; WHO, Bill gate and co have predicted since March mass death in Africa, that has not happened.

We should ask our government - scientist - to research why its weak here not copied the west where the disease is very deadly (why compare broilers to native fowl). we need to understand our system and applied the right precautions. The America cars are bigger than the Japanese mainly cause of body size, we need to understand "us".

Anyway am still waiting for markets shutting down. Thank God you are well
DoubleEngine007:
They don't know nothing.. I was once like them,until I was unable to smell or taste anything. That shit is no scam... Oluwa thank you for saving me!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
Business gone bad

Audio revoke
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by DoubleEngine007: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2020
Godszilla:
Please when does getting ill becomes a taboo. Nobody like falling ill but the factor we should be looking at here is it mortality rate. We all know its real but why this hysteria and fear mongering here in Nigeria. Reality (argue all you want) has shown that this disease is not deadly here; WHO, Bill gate and co have predicted since March mass death in Africa, that has not happened.

We should ask our government - scientist - to research why its weak here not copied the west where the disease is very deadly (why compare broilers to native fowl). we need to understand our system and applied the right precautions. The America cars are bigger than the Japanese mainly cause of body size, we need to understand "us".

Anyway am still waiting for markets shutting down. Thank God you are well
Thanks Chief..
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by faceland: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2020
DoubleEngine007:

So why didn't you die?
The last time I checked "oluwa" is not an approved drugs or medical procedure. Does your little infection justify the distriction of life for millions in the form of lockdown?
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by DoubleEngine007: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2020
faceland:

So why didn't you die?
The last time I checked "oluwa" is not an approved drugs or medical procedure. Does your little infection justify the distriction of life for millions in the form of lockdown?
Get out of here man. I didn't mention your surname name or your name in my comment. The God I believe in saved me nigga. So get the fvck off my mention. Believe what you believe and let others do same. It's a free world..
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by faceland: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

See this one ooo?

Black man, black stupid brain.

Yet insane people are looking for ‘sane’ environment. Why not make your own fatherland ‘sane’?

Hope you know they are scientist and doctors that doesn't believe the lockdown is a rational way to deal with COVID-19, but you would never hear of them. There are medical research that points both ways but, those who rules the world has chosen to silent the other narrative...

For you to die of COVID-19; you should be Elderly, have 2 or 3 terminal illness or be obese (not just fat but too fat).
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by faceland: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Get out of here man. I didn't mention your surname name or your name in my comment. The God I believe in saved me nigga. So get the fvck off my mention. Believe what you believe and let others do same. It's a free world..

You are spreading lies that might affect me so I must refute that lies. So God loves YOU but not the 7 people that Nigeria claimed died of COVID-19 yesterday?

If you jump from a tall building, do only those that oluwa doesn't love die or is there something called the laws of nature that no matter what you do 1+1 = 2 ? In a free world, we should question the source and validity of any claims (including your BS claims and that of our greedy government).
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by Alfarisiey: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2020
post=97484866:
The fight against the virus can only be successful “if we all follow the laid down public health and safety protocols.”
i don't see covid considering whether you adhere with protocols or not because most of covid Victims adhere more and still get infected.
and again in this harmatan season most people are automatically using face coverings and that doesn't stop the covid numbers from rising.

I just need elaboration on how the measures are effective against the so said a virus
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by ggood: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2020
post=97484866:
The fight against the virus can only be successful “if we all follow the laid down public health and safety protocols.”
shut the fuc.k up there is no Corona virus in Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by globalresource: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2020
Oharina:

Why don't you shut the f.uck up if you are bereft of reasonable words to utter? It is proven for ages that black race are pure humans starting from homo erectus to hom sapien, pure humans. While the whites are neanthertals who evolved from apes 40 thousands years ago. We humans have been on these earth as homo sapien, pure humans over 200,000 years ago. Read your books and do some research on the things you may like to say at any point intime you won't hear. Smh

Did u see where I said "Joke apart"? Please read well before you reply next time
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by CapitalBank: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2020
Afamed:

Don't waste your data, the half-baked will never listen to you. There are many of them like that

In November, a guy I was chatting with on twitter told me that he was ill. We all thought it was just malaria but after a while I didn't see him or hear from him again

When he would return after some weeks, he told me he discovered what was making him ill was actually Corona Virus.

Omo, cold enter me.

He specifically told me that the thing bad well well... And it's the craziest thing that he had ever experienced.

Since then I no joke. The guy is based in Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by quickly: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dominion202:
Useless pple

U no see as ppl Dey drop like flies.

Covid is killing ppl.

The party na for wedding.

Why una like wedding, is it because of free rice.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by asamaigho(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
andrewmeddy8:
It should serve as example to others Simple instructions nigerians can't adhere

Nawa oooo

E be tins for dem
i hope they will have d guts to shut down mosque too.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
asamaigho:

i hope they will have d guts to shut down mosque too.
is mosque � above the law??
whosoever disregard the guidelines should be dealt with accordingly
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License by asamaigho(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2020
andrewmeddy8:

is mosque � above the law??

whosoever disregard the guidelines should be dealt with accordingly

just as they where ablr deal with those muslims dt burntr down kusade divisional police station in kastina because thepolice tried to prevent them from holdin juamat service during lockdown.

southerners are d biggest fools

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? / Remilekun Toyosi: Family Demands Justice Over Death Of Nigerian Aboard Egyptair / Why There Are Traffic On Lagos Roads. See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.