Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Your Most Embarrassing Moment. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Your Most Embarrassing Moment. (404 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Stuff That Has Happened To / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of 2017 / What's Your Most Embarrassing/unforgettable Moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Most Embarrassing Moment. by nony43(m): 5:50am On Dec 28, 2020
It's Christmas holidays and the plan is to make this post fun to read through...

We have some new Nlanders reading and their input would be awesome. Let me go first.

My most embarrassing moment was when I tried using knife and fork to eat for the first time at my uncle's place.
It was a small birthday celebration for my uncle and the whole family were present. My sis told me to fake it till i made it.My first mistake was positioning which she corrected fast with no one noticing.
The moment I tried slicing the steak.Everything went amiss.The sauce got plastered on My dress. The fork had travelled to meet dear Sil at the other end of the table.The knife was on the floor while the steak fell on my thigh.I was really embarrassed though they made light of the whole situation.I still think about it from time to time.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment. by pyro62(m): 6:39am On Dec 28, 2020
Imagine answering greeting that is meant for another person. And smiling back seriously as if you know the girl that's smiling and waving at the person behind you in a party reception. embarassed

And the mumu man behind you cannot tap you and tell you that the greeting isn't for you but for him cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do Couples Communicate In Marriage As They Grow? / See Confused People.dont Laugh Too Much. / Funniest Ramadan Comedy Skip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.