Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Was She Forcing The Man On Her(watch Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Was She Forcing The Man On Her(watch Video) (281 Views)

My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / Should The Man Pay It? / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was She Forcing The Man On Her(watch Video) by fav4real: 6:27am On Dec 28, 2020
I was confused watching this video today was she trying to force the man on her? watch the video and comment your review about this video follow link to watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxlNlJmXOFw
Re: Was She Forcing The Man On Her(watch Video) by bewla(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2020
aje baba

(1) (Reply)

Low Income / Organize Your Room / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.