Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship. (744 Views)

7 Tips To Deal With Insecurities In Relationships And Marriages / Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship. by nony43(m): 6:31am On Dec 28, 2020
Some women when they put to bed and start having stretch marks they become insecure. What they don't know is that their husbands hardly notice it. Some husbands do see the stretch marks before they got married and yet their spouse will think he might leave her for a lady who has a smooth arms or laps.

It might not be stretch marks, what are the things that causes insecurities in a relationship?
Re: Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship. by Goldp5988(f): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2020
nony43:
Some women when they put to bed and start having stretch marks they become insecure. What they don't know is that their husbands hardly notice it. Some husbands do see the stretch marks before they got married and yet their spouse will think he might leave her for a lady who has a smooth arms or laps.

It might not be stretch marks, what are the things that causes insecurities in a relationship?

Lack of trust.

3 Likes

Re: Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship. by newoffer: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2020
Most married ladies don't take care of themselves. They don't freshen up. They tie wrapper upandan

3 Likes

Re: Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship. by mosdii(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2020
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship. by virginprincess(f): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2020
Whether stretch mark or no stretch mark, a man that will love his wife, will love his wife no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship. by okirewaju(f): 8:01am On Dec 29, 2020
Marriage is a whole different ball game.

There is no woman that gives birth to a child and everything goes back the same way it was before childbirth.

It would take nothing for the make folks to assure the wife of their love despite these changes.

When a man continually puts a woman down, it causes insecurities. E.g

This your belle don dey big oh
See your big nose
Iya akapati despite you married her as an Agbani

There are ways to construct criticism that the person you are talking to will even be smiling without realising it.

1 Like

Re: Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship. by okirewaju(f): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2020
newoffer:
Most married ladies don't take care of themselves. They don't freshen up. They tie wrapper upandan
As a man, I believe you can change this if you don't like it.

Buy her easy wears, they tie wrapper because it's easy to pick and wrap over the body. Tell her you want her to look fresh for you everyday when you get back, tell her to leave whatever chores that are left when she knows you'll be back soon and freshen up.

Hail her when she does so. Infact promise and fulfil your promise when she does same.

I personally feel that women are easy to manipulate sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship. by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 29, 2020
marriage is too complicated abeg, sometimes im scared of it

1 Like

Re: Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship. by Debzempire(f): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2020
Women should still try and take care of their bodies after marriage or giving birth....

Because yhure married doesn't mean yhull be looking like a grand mother...slay for yhur husband biko...

2 Likes

Re: Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship. by fati2001(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2020
nony43:

stretch marks NI, stretch marks KO..

beauty/handsome fade NI, beauty/handsome fade KO..
thick /thin lap NI, thick /thin lap KO..
big /small belly NI, big /small belly KO...
body changes NI, body changes KO..
increase in fat NI, increase in fat KO..
changes in LIFE NI, changes in LIFE KO....
challenges in LIFE NI, challenges in LIFE KO..

A PARTNER THAT WILL BE FAITHFUL AND STAY WITH YOU FOREVER, WILL BE FAITHFUL AND STAY NO MATTER WHAT......

1 Like

Re: Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship. by Queenslander(f): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2020
fati2001:

stretch marks NI, stretch marks KO..

beauty fade NI, beauty fade KO..
body changes NI, body changes KO..
increase in fat NI, increase in fat KO..
challenges in LIFE NI, challenges in LIFE KO..

A PARTNER THAT WILL BE FAITHFUL, WILL BE FAITHFUL NO MATTER WHAT......
Lmao cheesy cheesy don't mind these men!!

2 Likes

Re: Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship. by Bennysam: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2020
Goldp5988:

Lack of trust.
This LACk of TRUST is a statement Nigeria use to hold some of our boys hostage and be doing what they are doing, anyone that mentions trust me on my face is a suspect immediately

1 Like

Re: Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship. by Bennysam: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2020
okirewaju:
As a man, I believe you can change this if you don't like it.

Buy her easy wears, they tie wrapper because it's easy to pick and wrap over the body. Tell her you want her to look fresh for you everyday when you get back, tell her to leave whatever chores that are left when she knows you'll be back soon and freshen up.

Hail her when she does so. Infact promise and fulfil your promise when she does same.

I personally feel that women are easy to manipulate sha.
If you buy clothes , are you going to tell her to control what she eat that make her too much weight?
Re: Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship. by Bennysam: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2020
Debzempire:
Women should still try and take care of their bodies after marriage or giving birth....

Because yhure married doesn't mean yhull be looking like a grand mother...slay for yhur husband biko...
You really understand it all, that weight most them add is the problem most marriage faced

1 Like

Re: Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship. by Bennysam: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2020
Queenslander:
Lmao cheesy cheesy don't mind these men!!
Control your body excess weight will make a man like me to cheat , though from the beginning my wife know it so she is very careful of what she eat and she control her body perfectly

1 Like

Re: Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship. by Debzempire(f): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bennysam:

You really understand it all, that weight most them add is the problem most marriage faced

My dear I do...some women become so dirty and neglect their appearance cause they feel they're hooked already..

Tying wrapper up and down...I look at neighbors behaving like that ....I just smh..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wahala Choke!!! See What This Guy Did To His Best Friend On Sunday Morning. / Is She Real Or Fake / CUBANA Is The New COOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.