Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Truth About Loving God - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth About Loving God - Emoji Devotions (127 Views)

How Is God Loving God If He Destroy Humans? / A Loving God / The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Loving God - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 6:54am On Dec 28, 2020
An Emoji Devotions for Mon 28th December, 2020

Topic: Truth about loving God

Highlights:
Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. 1 John 4:20

The Bible verse highlighted above shows us your character and how God is perceived through you. People can perceive God through you by the way you behave. John the Baptist, who was in prison, heard about all the things the Messiah was doing. So he sent his disciples to ask Jesus, “Are you the Messiah we’ve been expecting, or should we keep looking for someone else?”

Jesus told them, “Go back to John and tell him what you have heard and seen the blind see, the lame walk, those with leprosy are cured, the deaf hear, the dead are raised to life, and the Good News is being preached to the poor.” And he added, “God blesses those who do not fall away because of me.” Matthew 11:1-6

The theory of John the beloved about loving God summarises that Anyone who does not love a brother or sister, whom he has seen, cannot possibly love God, whom he has never seen.

Therefore "If someone claims, “I love God,” but hates his brother or sister, then he is a liar.

Prayer: May I not be a liar towards you O Lord. Help me to show love the true way in Jesus name. Amen.

https://emojidevotions..com/2020/12/truth-about-loving-god.html

(1) (Reply)

This Far The Lord Has Helped Us / Emoji Devotions 2021: Lift Him Up As The Son Of God During The New Year / I Have Birthed And I Will Carry It To The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.