Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo (25145 Views)

What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? / Arsenal Offer £40m Plus Three Players For Wilfried Zaha / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by SirBunky85(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
DrayZee:

Do you even watch Juventus matches?
Morata, Kulusevski, and McKennie are not young enough for you?
you forgot to add De ligt
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by toprealman: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Logon500:
Not even mentioning Pepe, but you mean Arsenal paid £36million for Mustafi? shocked
May we all be delivered from terrible investments in 2021

Contact me for professional and complete building designs and supervision at any location nationwide, also at decent costs. (We've handled building designs for over 100 clients from Nairaland alone) Chat/call 0816 1247 898 to begin today
You should learn to seperate biz from sentiment...you don't seem to be like a serious professional.
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by DrayZee: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
SirBunky85:
you forgot to add De ligt
Would’ve added him, but the guy’s commented was targeted at Ronaldo. I’ll add Rabiot. Juve has a lot of young players.
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by balladin: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
internationalman:
Juventus and old players.

Instead of them to start planning life ahead of the aged Ronaldo, they still want to build their team around him..

They have used their penchant for old players to turn a young and talented Daybala to a fringe player
They need immediate results. No time
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by mywells: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
Pls we need a mature coach at Arsenal,not a coach that discreminate in arteta.
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by ChukwuZobamBiko: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by blowjohn(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Andyblaze:
Please guys pray for me. I'm stuck in London and I have a show in New York to perform at and the have blocked us from leaving London due to the pandemic lockdown. I need to be in New York this week

U wey dey ojoota for lagos here?
My friend go look for okpa or abasha to eat
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by Benprass(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Grandmeister:

That’s the biggest cash out of 2020..dude didn’t kick a ball but got paid for doing virtually nothing. And he still got to use the club’s gym and facilities for free lol.

Just like president Mohammed Buhari.
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by Bennoke41(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
�����. Arsenal will pay for this insult.though they facing it sha
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by Iamdrealstar(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ozil deserves better than how he's currently being treated at Arsenal. I hope he finds happiness on the pitch again cos he's a great guy.

An amazing platform that is full to the brim with lots of goodies. The best part is:
�Registration is Free
�It is 100% safe and secured
�You can become a Winner
For details about how to enjoy these amazing possibilities, kindly visit https://www.nija.live

Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by Djangote: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by Updating9JA: 7:47am On Dec 29, 2020
paulolee:
arsenal needs him more than Juve....If arsenal gets a new coach that decides to use ozil, we may get to see the rebirth of ozil because that dude is talented even if he is kinda lazy..
seeking a loan to juve isnt a good idea because Oluwa Biko juve and its league needs rugged midfielders and i dnt see ozil displacing the already choked midfield of bentacur, arthur, rabio, chiesa, dybala and ramsey..
arsenal needs ozil more than juve and if ozil must leave, it should be to other average team expecially in spain or germany because ozil may struggle for game time in juve.....my opinion
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by Mtale4x: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife / Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea / Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.