Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Just Because You Deserve It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Because You Deserve It (183 Views)

Just Because I Posted This Pic, Guys Has Been Flooding My DM (picture) / 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS / I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Because You Deserve It by vivsravine: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2020
JUST BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT

Our deepest fears is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure, it is our ligth not our darkness that most frightens us.

Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing freighted about stringing other people rather they  feel insecure around you.

We are all meant to shine as children do, its not just in some of us its in every one and as we let our own ligths shine, we constantly giving other people the permission to do the same as we are liberated from our own fears.

Our presence automatically liberates others, without you nothing good feels as good, because you are important, we cherish every opportunities.

I miss a part of me.
I had a choice to make, I want all for you and it should be all you can,no matter what comes by, we stand for each other.

We still in this game of love, we deserve to be here, but most times it seems they are playing our games yet all along we played our game but rigth now we are playing their game.

Every second counts in this game of love, we battle to mantle the win, we run the love, we pressure the love and most importantly we control the tempo of this love game.

We take the care
We push the tempo
Love proves the game
Jump on it like your life depends on it
Keep doing what you are doing, holding on to love

Guaranteed, we will be there, the love game isn't for show but for reals, we win big.

Just because you deserve it doesn't mean they will easily give it to you, you got ti figth for it to prove you truly deserve it.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenger me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: Just Because You Deserve It by vivsravine: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2021
Many thanks for all

Comments
Views

Please let's make 2021 interesting for more on my intriguing topics

Please visit Vivsravine on naira land search for more or

Vivsravine speaks ©

Or messenger me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: Just Because You Deserve It by vivsravine: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2021
Many thanks for all

Comments
Views

Please let's make 2021 interesting for more on my intriguing topics

Please visit Vivsravine on naira land search for more or

Vivsravine speaks ©

Or messenger me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships...

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing! Zero Stress, Excellent Traffic Source And A Reliable Income / Cost Of Starting A Shawarma Business / Hook Up For Sugar Mum And Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.