Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

World Biggest cocck - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World Biggest cocck (5143 Views)

World’s Biggest Penis” Owner Says He Envies Other Men Who’re Not Well-endowed / Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips / PHOTOS: Meet The 25-year-old Model Who Wants To Have The World’s Biggest Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Biggest cocck by stupidmod2: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
fuckaholic25:
lmao... Yan what?? u want to go broke?
lol, she dey feel impor....
Re: World Biggest cocck by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
You no well. This got me mighty cracked up.
Re: World Biggest cocck by fuckaholic25(f): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
stupidmod2:
lol, she dey feel impor....
u better Goan feed ur family with that token before u come and open thread about me, dumbass!!!
Re: World Biggest cocck by sunshineV(f): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
VIOLENCE FC grin
Re: World Biggest cocck by stupidmod2: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
u better Goan feed ur family with that token before u come and open thread about me, dumbass!!!
lol fuckaholic like a mumu dat u are, hope u don wash down there well today u wen dey fuk any how for pizza n cold stone villager
Re: World Biggest cocck by fuckaholic25(f): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
stupidmod2:
lol fuckaholic like a mumu dat u are, hope u don wash down there well today u wen dey fuk any how for pizza n cold stone villager
oh yes, I take good care of my pussy... I mean I wax, shave it very clean!!! u, hope u re planning on having sense, stupid?
PS: I don't fucck in pizza and whatever.. I go to 5 star and 7 star hotels dumbo!!
Re: World Biggest cocck by stupidmod2: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
oh yes, I take good care of my pussy... I mean I wax, shave it very clean!!! u, hope u re planning on having sense, stupid?
PS: I don't fucck in pizza and whatever.. I go to 5 star and 7 star hotels dumbo!!
lol sorry my bad i waz trying to hype ur pussy i guess u d type dat get bleeped for indomie n egg lol, stupid bitch
Re: World Biggest cocck by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
your brain should tell u it was a typo!!!
how Tf was all that a typo
Re: World Biggest cocck by fuckaholic25(f): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
LuciferO:
how Tf was all that a typo
next time, u shut tf up, he was talking about the 'matbe' I wrote!!!
Re: World Biggest cocck by fuckaholic25(f): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
stupidmod2:
lol sorry my bad i waz trying to hype ur pussy i guess u d type dat get bleeped for indomie n egg lol, stupid bitch
lmao... bold of u to call someone stupid!!!
Re: World Biggest cocck by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
the only 7star hotel is in Dubai but in actuality it's a 7star hotel and Nigeria say we have 5stars hotel but personally I've seen hotels of 20k better than 400k, so I won't actually say any hotel in this country is up to a 5star. So how did you go to a 7 or 5star hotel worth $2000 wouldn't it have been better to save the money and leave this country due to the current crisis........... anyways I don't think you've actually been to a 5star hotel talkless of 7
Re: World Biggest cocck by stupidmod2: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
lmao... bold of u to call someone stupid!!!
bold yh
Re: World Biggest cocck by fuckaholic25(f): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
LuciferO:
the only 7star hotel is in Dubai but in actuality it's a 7star hotel and Nigeria say we have 5stars hotel but personally I've seen hotels of 20k better than 400k, so I won't actually say any hotel in this country is up to a 5star. So how did you go to a 7 or 5star hotel worth $2000 wouldn't it have been better to save the money and leave this country due to the current crisis........... anyways I don't think you've actually been to a 5star hotel talkless of 7
lmao... I have bin to Dubai before and I don't wanna exchange words with u... so, bye
Re: World Biggest cocck by fuckaholic25(f): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
stupidmod2:
bold yh
it seems u don't understand sarcasm... argh, u re really acting out ur moniker!!!
Re: World Biggest cocck by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
lmao... I have bin to Dubai before and I don't wanna exchange words with u... so, bye
ok, what's the name of the hotel nicknamed the 7star hotel
Re: World Biggest cocck by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
No reply yet hmmmmmmm
Re: World Biggest cocck by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
mutant fowl cheesy
Re: World Biggest cocck by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
It's making me doubt. I don't think you've been to Dubai
Re: World Biggest cocck by fuckaholic25(f): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
LuciferO:
ok, what's the name of the hotel nicknamed the 7star hotel
Burj Arab... please dont ever mention me again!!
Re: World Biggest cocck by stupidmod2: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
it seems u don't understand sarcasm... argh, u re really acting out ur moniker!!!
yup and u also acting like urs
Re: World Biggest cocck by fuckaholic25(f): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
stupidmod2:
yup and u also acting like urs
well, I love acting out my moniker.. do u love urs!?
Re: World Biggest cocck by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
Burj Arab... please dont ever mention me again!!
how come it took you time to reply, it seems like you search the internet. Hmmm and how did you get there: the custom car they use you should know the brand, boat or helicopter. Personally I got there by boat(yatch) how bout you. As a Nigerian who spent $2000 in Burj Al Arab I don't think you'd forget your means of transportation to the hotel
Re: World Biggest cocck by fuckaholic25(f): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
LuciferO:
how come it took you time to reply, it seems like you search the internet. Hmmm and how did you get there: the custom car they use you should know the brand, boat or helicopter. Personally I got there by boat(yatch) how bout you. As a Nigerian who spent $2000 in Burj Al Arab I don't think you'd forget your means of transportation to the hotel
k
Re: World Biggest cocck by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
k
@lefulefu do you think this would be the reply of someone that went to the only 7star hotel in the world.....or will she check Google and give me a reply in the next 3 minutes or so
Re: World Biggest cocck by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
k
next time don't brag about something you haven't done or a place you know nothing about. Cause I personally doubt a senator or governor who you might be having sexual relations with will spend $3000(airfare included) on a LovePeddler he'd pay less than $10 to take her on a trip to Dubai. Next time you won't to have an argument with me at least do proper research and don't speak like a retard that you are
Re: World Biggest cocck by stupidmod2: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
well, I love acting out my moniker.. do u love urs!?
well am not a mod soooooooooo
Re: World Biggest cocck by fuckaholic25(f): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
LuciferO:
@lefulefu do you think this would be the reply of someone that went to the only 7star hotel in the world.....or will she check Google and give me a reply in the next 3 minutes or so
u mean I should detail my experience to Burj Arab to u? FYI, I have been there but if ur brain fail to accept that fact, it is not my problem!!
Re: World Biggest cocck by fuckaholic25(f): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
stupidmod2:
well am not a mod soooooooooo
but u re stupid sha!?
Re: World Biggest cocck by fuckaholic25(f): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
LuciferO:
next time don't brag about something you haven't done or a place you know nothing about. Cause I personally doubt a senator or governor who you might be having sexual relations with will spend $3000(airfare included) on a LovePeddler he'd pay less than $10 to take her on a trip to Dubai. Next time you won't to have an argument with me at least do proper research and don't speak like a retard that you are
k... save ur advice for someone else, low budget Fela Durotoye!!
Re: World Biggest cocck by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
u mean I should detail my experience to Burj Arab to u? FYI, I have been there but if ur brain fail to accept that fact, it is not my problem!!
you say so but we all know it's a lie, but if you have tell me the custom car used to go to the private beach that leads to the hotel..... Well even tho you tell me we already know you've checked Google
Re: World Biggest cocck by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
you spent about 1million naira and more in a Dubai hotel ok what room did you pay for I'd like to know the price
Re: World Biggest cocck by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
k... save ur advice for someone else, low budget Fela Durotoye!!
I may be low budget but I'm for sure more richer than you, depending on if you're actually rich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me / This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) / Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.