Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building (36043 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Settles Fight Between Cynthia Okereke & Chinwe Owoh / Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) / Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by ipobarethieves: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
sad angry She struggled to build her house,only for some worthless, Useless, God fosaken baztardz to destroy it.May the gods of the village smite dem with blindness
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Houseofglam7(f): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Charmingrascal(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Viknat:
Thank God I nodey watch home video
But you watch homeless videos
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Jasonjack: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Enemy of good things. Take heart thank God it wasn’t human life that was destroyed.

Please anyone that is into building and road construction should patronize me. I sale and supply granite stones in large quantity. Anyone interested in buying or learning should contact me on WhatsApp 08038763872
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by BGSM: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Your childishness caused everything, why can't you lay low and coded about your things if it's legitimate. Go and thank your God that your life wasn't taken.
Learn to put all your private life out of social media.
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by 44Bulldog(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Chai... people are wicked

They want her toto to go on another round of fire and poundingcheesy

Na joke ooo
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Angelawhite(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
post=97498673:

Wicked, evil and devilish Village people everywhere!
Don't worry Chinwe, dem no fit get u lailai.
Na dem mama dem go get! wink
God dey ya back gidigba.
Now everyone is happy when you are progressing in life.
You will succeed gurl.

CHUKWUKADIBIA!!
History will remember you for supporting a monumental failure of a president

2 Likes

Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Liposure: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
Anty one use style tell us say she dey build house she can't wait to announce it. your pussy still need pounding to generate more money for the completion
lol. Leave my crush alone
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by 44Bulldog(m): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
May God bless the guy below me
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by obyrich(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
She just wants to show off her project.
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Accountantgener: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Good day everyone pls I want this message to get to front-page please.I bought card online from my bank today which is zenith bank amounting to 200naira only for me to discover that the sum of 364naira was debited from my account balance and that simply implies that the bank charges was 164naira.this isn't the first time I notice this as I also discover that each time I make a transfer,after the transfer is successful and am been charged back charges I also do notice another extra illegal 50naira that is usually been debited to my account after subtracting my current balance from my previous balance.every effort to reach the bank directly seems to be in vain.

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Liposure: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
tellwisdom:
Actress?? Where she de act??
'mr lover lover'
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by JoeEeL(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
I don't see any attack

This one is a pure sad clout chaser.

Next pls.
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
snoopanddre:
So village people are real. This is d physical form of it.
Nah omonile things though very bad
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by balingaonline(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
ify2016:
Who also observed that price of food stuffs are going down.

Future is bright
Yes, bag of rice is selling at the price of #18500 - #19500 here at Abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by SeriouslySense(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
shocked shocked shocked, nawa o, Zenith should stop all illegal deductions.
Accountantgener:
Good day everyone pls I want this message to get to front-page please.I bought card online from my bank today which is zenith bank amounting to 200naira only for me to discover that the sum of 364naira was debited from my account balance and that simply implies that the bank charges was 164naira.this isn't the first time I notice this as I also discover that each time I make a transfer,after the transfer is successful and am been charged back charges I also do notice another extra illegal 50naira that is usually been debited to my account after subtracting my current balance from my previous balance.every effort to reach the bank directly seems to be in vain.
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Kzinne: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
DoctorAW:
This is Newly Built 3 bedroom fully detached bungalow in Efab Verizon estate after Queens Estate , not far from Charley boy Gwarinpa is for sale. THERE IS A BOREHOLE in the compound ,compound is fenced already .this property is going for outright sale .PRICE IS NGN30,000.000 .Non negotiable. . Pay and take full ownership of the house. Whatsapp or Call 08110371321
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Lovelyn451(f): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
no be hater, u neva settle boys...they did it to my dad too, he was proving stubborn until one raise cloth...see gun...lol
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Originalsly: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hmmm.... they should start listing movies these actresses featured in. Why the need to post where younare and what you're doing on SM? There will always be people planning to do bad... why help them? I wonder... did she ever report to the Police?
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by ajebuter(f): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hold enemyofprogress/enemyofpeace responsible...

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by MajohBankz: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
WandaNara:

What are you reading?

Go to politics section to asslick your ghost darling daddy
We know say the guy get wahala, but pity an small grin grin
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by SEGLIZ: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
village people at work again.
avoid village people like plague. they've being networking and infinite 'G' even before men on 0.1 'G'.
after succeeding they come out to play. village people won't slay over our own case in Jesus name.
Amen.

Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by SEGLIZ: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
balingaonline:
Yes, bag of rice is selling at the price of #18500 - #19500 here at Abeokuta.

when people refuse to buy, like probably the opening of the borders.
if it is as a result of people not buying, that is food apathy.
same weapon is needed by the electorate come 2023 against own politicians, political apathy.

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by henrixx(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
tunjijones:
How many actress dey 9ja?
240 million. they pass the population by 40million
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Seyzcham91(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
biggest one!
Perfectsouth:
Clout
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Seyzcham91(m): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
grin grin
kenzysmith:
Anty one use style tell us say she dey build house she can't wait to announce it. your pussy still need pounding to generate more money for the completion
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
post=97498673:

Wicked, evil and devilish Village people everywhere!
Don't worry Chinwe, dem no fit get u lailai.
Na dem mama dem go get! wink
God dey ya back gidigba.
Not everyone is happy when you are progressing in life.
You will succeed gurl.

CHUKWUKADIBIA!!
There you go!
Childish as usual
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Coinbased: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
really
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by kode12: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
With each passing day, my stance on keeping as much of your life off social media and the internet is reinforced. Your job, your kids, your friends, your earnings your location, your plans etc etc. Keep them off social media. Facebook, IG, Twitter are all crap. Tech companies are simply making money off you. Your real friends will reach out to you one way or the other, if it takes a whatsapp status to remind people you exist they ain't your real friends. People get into so much problems and sometimes their past come back to haunt them cos they share too much of what ought to be private and confidential.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records / Chime Amaechina Died Coughing Blood - Kemi Olunloyo On Davido's Crew Member / Olakunle Churchill's Birthday Wish To Obasanjo On Punch Newspaper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.