Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted (27565 Views)

Local Nigerian Drinks: 4 Drinks You Should Try / How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by seunny4lif(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
cheesy grin
I dey Lekkie house grin
TransAtlanticEx:
You are not in Nigeria right?
Because that hennessy you have there isn't for Nigeria market,hence isnt sold in Nigeria.
So,where the hell are you? angry
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Ademoore07(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Gulder ultimate and Guiness stout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by TransAtlanticEx(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
seunny4lif:
cheesy grin
I dey Lekkie house grin
No sir you aren't being completely honest,or did you import the hennessy?
Or a gift maybe that you aren't sure of its origin?
I'm very curious.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by iamethan(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
DavidHume:
Mine is
Not-Tasted- Fearless, Redbull , Gulder and Trophy.
My Best are Monster and Heinekens
budweiser
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by merits(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
Budweiser

Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Shegzy8(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
nairalee:
Funnily many drinks I had childhood fantasy of drinking never embraced my tongue till date

Hennesssy - Heard it alot in 2Pac and other rappers lyrics years back

Tequila - Watched in soap operas (Diego and paloma)

Diego and Paloma!! Time flies
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Shegzy8(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
nairalee:
Funnily many drinks I had childhood fantasy of drinking never embraced my tongue till date

Hennesssy - Heard it alot in 2Pac and other rappers lyrics years back

Tequila - Watched in soap operas (Diego and paloma)
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by deavicky(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
Fura de nono.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by DOAI(f): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Fearless is cool. I would never put vitamilk or any milky drink in my mouth. This includes Hollandia.

Mine would be all their favourite alcoholic drinks.

Even Hollandia? Why? Hollandia is sweet.

I don't know if I'll like fearless... The bottle doesn't look appealing to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by CzarChris(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
This your photo isn't the Louis XIII by remi Martin.
This is just the XO and cost barely 70k undecided
The price is right but the photo is something else entirely.
Your very correct. I just wanted to make a point to the young man asking "God when over a bottle of Dom Perignon". No pun intended.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by geokay777(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hennessy
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by pocohantas(f): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
DOAI:

Even Hollandia? Why? Hollandia is sweet.

I don't know if I'll like fearless... The bottle doesn't look appealing to me.

The packaging is indeed a turnoff. cheesy

I am not very keen on milky things. Not like I am lactose intolerant, but I no just like am.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Oharina(m): 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
CzarChris:
No go kee yourself o, bigger drinks dey.
You wan tell me say, person go take him 1.5m buy 75ml bottle drink?? How e dey test mbok??
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by TransAtlanticEx(m): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oharina:

You wan tell me say, person go take him 1.5m buy 75ml bottle drink?? How e dey test mbok??
Yes oo bros,drinks expensive oo.
There is also the Royal salute,62 gun salute by chivas brothers.
Another expensive drink too.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by TransAtlanticEx(m): 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
CzarChris:
Your very correct. I just wanted to make a point to the young man asking "God when over a bottle of Dom Perignon". No pun intended.
Sure baba no hard feelings,but dom perignon make sense ooo grin
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Oharina(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
Yes oo bros,drinks expensive oo.
There is also the Royal salute,62 gun salute by chivas brothers.
Another expensive drink too.
Hmm, nawaooo! Me just dey wonder how those drinks go dey test, and their mode of highness. Oluwa bless me with this money nah! Hmmm...
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by TransAtlanticEx(m): 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oharina:

Hmm, nawaooo! Me just dey wonder how those drinks go dey test, and their mode of highness. Oluwa bless me with this money nah! Hmmm...
Bro I won't lie to you all whiskey taste the same.
The only thing is these highly aged ones(expensive) are just smoother,like very smooth it might pass for water in your mouth and throat,
That's all.
I don't advise buying expensive whiskey,its waste of cash honestly unless you are a connoisseur.
Rather invest in champagne,its way classier,tastier and healthier.
Money will come baba,just that will you be ready to identify it when it does?
This is where a lot of people get it wrong.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by NiklauseFred(m): 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Auxtin85:
If there’s any I have not tasted I have not seen or heard of it

Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Bukfun(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
Real Drinks
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by NiklauseFred(m): 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:

Nothing wey Jonathan no go see for gutter
:DWetin Jonathan dey go find for gutter?
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by DOAI(f): 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:

The packaging is indeed a turnoff. cheesy

I am not very keen on milky things. Not like I am lactose intolerant, but I no just like am.

I was going to ask why exactly you don't like milky things but I just remembered there are a whole lot of things I don't take in just because I don't like it.
I'll try fearless but e sure me say I fit no like am.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Jostoman: 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Taste Guinness Gold and thank me later.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Oharina(m): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
Bro I won't lie to you all whiskey taste the same.
The only thing is these highly aged ones(expensive) are just smoother,like very smooth it might pass for water in your mouth and throat,
That's all.
I don't advise buying expensive whiskey,its waste of cash honestly unless you are a connoisseur.
Rather invest in champagne,its way classier,tastier and healthier.
Money will come baba,just that will you be ready to identify it when it does?
This is where a lot of people get it wrong.
Bros, how can i identify this millions when it comes?
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Jostoman: 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ademoore07:
Gulder ultimate and Guiness stout.
you be man wey Sabi.

1 Like

Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Jostoman: 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
seunny4lif:
cheesy grin
I dey Lekkie house grin
you guys should taste GUINNESS GOLD and thank me later.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by TransAtlanticEx(m): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oharina:

Bros, how can i identify this millions when it comes?
Well,it will come in the form of what a lot of people don't know.
Most times about where you can get something that's very scarce or rare and dump it in an already existing market for it,then you rinse and repeat,
Or it could come in the form of a person in your life,
But the tough question is would you be bold enough to go through all the hurdles to get it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by seunny4lif(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
cheesy
Hmmmm
Marked already
Jostoman:
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Preetti(f): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
All those energy drinks

2 Likes

Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by toprealman: 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Powerexpert:
Fearless
You go fear fear
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by toprealman: 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
Jostoman:
Nothing special, was disappointed the day I tried it. The original is still champ.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by toprealman: 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
Climax shocked me the day I took it. Was pleasantly surprised by the quality bottled inside this drink.
Looking forward to having it again before I conclude sha.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Oharina(m): 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
Well,it will come in the form of what a lot of people don't know.
Most times about where you can get something that's very scarce or rare and dump it in an already existing market for it,then you rinse and repeat,
Or it could come in the form of a person in your life,
But the tough question is would you be bold enough to go through all the hurdles to get it? undecided
Me wey get, get rich or die trying mindset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read] / How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. / Delicious Jollof Rice. Idea For A Quick Lunch (pics & video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.