Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted (27567 Views)

Local Nigerian Drinks: 4 Drinks You Should Try / How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by waploger(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
Chapman, beers and sminoff
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Cousin9999: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
From what I recall, Monsters aren't amazing. And I seem to remember a medicine taste to them. They're also not healthy.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by perdollar(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sapele water
Burukutu
Kaicoke
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by MMXX: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
lol why I no go piss lol? undecided
I go dey follow u everywhere man,u no go piss lol
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by TransAtlanticEx(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
CzarChris:
No go kee yourself o, bigger drinks dey.
This your photo isn't the Louis XIII by remi Martin.
This is just the XO and cost barely 70k undecided
The price is right but the photo is something else entirely.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by RuddyFusion(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
tchidi066:
All kind of beer, I'm not a fan
Locally brewed Gin, where i wan see that one drink
Lemonade

Nne let's go a beer
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by RuddyFusion(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
Trophy and life
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by JastSiryin(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
geedot:
Mostly those old generation beers[Star, Gulder, Hero, Legend, 33, Harp]..
Can't even imagine taking them. Orijin Bitters is a wonderful brand. wink
Honestly, that's the only one i could stomach. One cool bottle and I'm good
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by pocohantas(f): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
DOAI:
Fearless, Vitamilk..

Fearless is cool. I would never put vitamilk or any milky drink in my mouth. This includes Hollandia.

Mine would be all their favourite alcoholic drinks.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Monkey urine, cow piss and breast milk.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by mespusinglez(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
hmm
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Goalnaldo(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Budweiser, Red Bull.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Twoclans(f): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Jameson

I looked at it over and over at park and shop last week and just walked away. grin

1 Like

Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by WeRblessed(f): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
There's one my granddad calls Obara -Ojukwu! I spoke to him on the phone yesterday, and he told me that my grandmother is making him some delicacies and he will wash it down with Obara Ojukwu.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Slurity(m): 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
All alcoholic drinksand beer. Never ever
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by TransAtlanticEx(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Twoclans:
Jameson

I looked at it over and over at park and shop last week and just walked away. grin

Next time buy it,very smooth and affordable.

1 Like

Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by kabiruDK(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
~Purified water ~portable water ~sterilized water.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by seunny4lif(m): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nothing remaining
I have tasted all popular and non popular drinks
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by rapwizzy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
Champagne, Hennessey,and burukutu
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by seunny4lif(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Red bull ?
Budweiser taste like 33 or trophy
Goalnaldo:
Budweiser, Red Bull.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by seunny4lif(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
rapwizzy:
Champagne, Hennessey,and burukutu

Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
Snapp . Black label and Eliot
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by farouk2much(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
bold ginger predator monster
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Twoclans(f): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
Next time buy it,very smooth and affordable.

I will cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by psyco: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
Johnkwolesanni:
Which kind mumu front page be this
i tire o.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
Armand de brignac,dom perignon,chateau barryes,louis Roederer cristal.
Lol. I definitely was looking forward to ur comment. I knw xay u go carry heavy names come.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by TransAtlanticEx(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Lol. I definitely was looking forward to ur comment. I knw xay u go carry heavy names come.
lol na the ones weh I never drink na cheesy
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by alingo2013(m): 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
Coke, fanta, dubic malt
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by Bahamas95(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Evilgenuis:
Monkey Tail grin grin grin
You are missing......Just try it I swear you will love it. Very natural.

Whenever I take it I sleep peacefully like a baby.
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by TransAtlanticEx(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=seunny4lif post=97625292][/quote]You are not in Nigeria right?
Because that hennessy you have there isn't for Nigeria market,hence isnt sold in Nigeria.
So,where the hell are you? angry
Re: Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted by fineguy11(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ciroc, Smirnoff,Gordon's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read] / How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. / Delicious Jollof Rice. Idea For A Quick Lunch (pics & video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.