Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle (53378 Views)

Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video / Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Lucyspa: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
pocohantas:

When did Rita ever call men dogs?

Some of you will just be whipping up accusations to suit your narrative.

As in, so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by MadeMan01(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
IgboWarlord:

I love older ladies too bro..They seem more level headed than there younger counterparts.
Yes after reality has set in and their shakara did not take them anywhere and they lost their best suitors

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by ziondaughter247: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
Fahdiga:
So old cargoes fall in love too

It will never be well with you! Are you her God? Or because you think this is online, you can hurt someone with your words..Do you know her story? Do you know her personally?

Just watch how you will be mocked for situations beyond your control, then you will remember this day! wicked idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by czarr(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
patani:

women who are ditching women keep hoping from one woman to the other...That's the fact...even biologically, you are prone to testicular cancer if you do not have sex frequently...and yes u can substitute that with masturbation...I am not trying to be a feminist cos I hate that term and I consider myself a chauvinist than a female supporting man...But lets be factual...If you go to most western world these days, women buy more houses than men, they give birth with aid of sperm donor etc and these women without men are happy and fulfilled (I saw it with my own eyes)...forget all the societal pressure on women that is comon in Nigeria..The world has moved on
happy and fulfilled indeed, when statistics show that 1 in 4 american women are on anti depressant pills lonely with their cats and more degrees than a thermometer. men on the other hand are fully happy being alone and having casual sex and baby mamas , and they are living their best lives without committing to a woman. how cool is that?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Lucyspa: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
ziondaughter247:

It will never be well with you! Are you her God? Or because you think this is online, you can hurt someone with your words..Do you know her story? Do you know her personally?

Just watch how you will be mocked for situations beyond your control, then you will remember this day! wicked idiot

As in too wicked

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by ziondaughter247: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
czarr:
Someone else had her at her prime, you shouldn't have her at her decline(in looks).

Anosike should smash and run. because it never works out with old washed up evening fliers.

The same way you will never make it in your prime or in old age. Just watch how you will continue to struggle and look washed up very soon. When you're 40 be looking like 65. I have realized many of you here are very wicked and mean. You make comments without recourse to the fact that you're dealing with a fellow human being who has feelings and emotions too. Do you know how Rita will feel reading these comments? As far as I've known, Rita has always been a decent lady, probably hasn't been lucky in finding love early. Stop mocking her, you are not her God. An alive dog is still better than than a dead lion. You don't know the future, you have no right to call her washed up.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by czarr(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
ziondaughter247:

The same way you will never make it in your prime or in old age. Just watch how you will continue to struggle and look washed up very soon. When you're 40 be looking like 65. I have realized many of you here are very wicked and mean. You make comments without recourse to the fact that you're dealing with a fellow human being who has feelings and emotions too. Do you know how Rita will feel reading these comments? As far as I've known, Rita has always been a decent lady, probably hasn't been lucky in finding love early. Stop mocking her, you are not her God. An alive dog is still better than than a dead lion. You don't know the future, you have no right to call her washed up.
Lol...facts don't care about your feelings...The truth is bitter, there is nothing to enjoy in her again every thing else is makeup and push up bra, remove the clothes and there is nothing pleasing about the body of a lady over 35. one guy ate her wella in her prime 18 to 24, and this guy is probably just managing her cos her kpekus has lost its elasticity even kanyamata cannot save her.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by bukatyne(f): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
MrMcJay:
Yuzedo, there goes your crush.

cheesy

That year.

Someone should look for him at Banana Iceland o!

His sweetus is escaping April 2021.

@OP:

I thought Rita would have learnt by now and flaunted the ring or gown like Agbani especially after claiming social media ruined her last serious relationship. undecided

Goodluck to her.
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by bukatyne(f): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Eriokanmi:
When your yam sprouts, you eat it with your mouth covered with both hands...its a local adage. This girl hasn't learnt her lesson yet, even at her age. She doesn't need all these publicity. Village people never sleep nor slumber.

Ko ye mi o!

Olorun a mu Ojo ro!
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by cococandy(f): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
And??
czarr:
Lol...facts don't care about your feelings...The truth is bitter, there is nothing to enjoy in her again every thing else is makeup and push up bra, remove the clothes and there is nothing pleasing about the body of a lady over 35. one guy ate her wella in her prime 18 to 24, and this guy is probably just managing her cos her kpekus has lost its elasticity even kanyamata cannot save her.
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Joker09(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
When the preferable is not available, the available becomes preferable. Ladies, make u na dey form small small o, e get why.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Eriokanmi:
When your yam sprouts, you eat it with your mouth covered with both hands...its a local adage. This girl hasn't learnt her lesson yet, even at her age. She doesn't need all these publicity. Village people never sleep nor slumber.
what did she publicize?

She shared a picture of someone she’s in a relationship with and that’s it?
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by perdollar(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
I see ds face I get hope say I go marry beautiful woman
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by double0seven(m): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:
After calling MEN dogs, she still settled for one.
After calling MEN scum, she still settled for one.

Hope she won't cry wen de DOG starts barking.
She should have settled for a GOAT straight away to avoid stories that touch.

You don't have sense, why not take your frustration somewhere and die

When did she call men scums, dogs or goat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by tunde82seidat(f): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nawa o .
Nairaland has become so toxic with comments these days .All these boys' calling Rita evening newspaper I'm very sure their women isn't half as beautiful,classy,polished and intelligent as this lady.Truly ,empty barrel truly makes the loudest noise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by anambraamaka: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Na girls way don mature and advanced small na their love dey sweet pass o
One thing we men and niggarrrz are looking for is peace.... .no complain...We actually looking for a woman who will treat or take care of us the way our mothers do....a woman who can show us that same care our mothers do show us.... and immediately a girl start doing that to us...then we begin to feel comfortable with her and probably can't do away with her till the end of time...and moreover we niggarrrz have only one true love and that is our love towards our mothers so once a girl start taking care of us like our mom...then we start transfering little of it to the girl

And have realized older ladies give peace of mind more....and they are matured enough to take care of us just like our mom....
They behave like our mother.........with that they will be crawling into our heart without us knowing....and we will respect her till the end of time
There is this girl i was supposed to bang and move on
...she is about four years older than me....i don already bang her....but the way she is treating me ehnnnnn.......am afraid if she continue like this...she might weaken me as a real niggarrr
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by DarkJeddi(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Go see the MOVIE, Atom of Love... grin grin grin
Lol..
You judge an actress based on what she said in a movie.. shocked
Well played..
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by harmony75: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
when did Patrick become doctor if love? OK o we wish them well!!!
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
grin grin grin

Nigerian negroes always pained whenever a woman gets married to a rich man.

I am sure these broke red pill f@ggots wish they could marry the man themselves. grin grin

E go pain una tey. Time is running out. cheesy

Congrats Rita. You did not settle for less.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Btruth: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Will be happy for her, if eventually she settle down.
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Btruth:
Will be happy for her, if eventually she settle down.
Was she settling UP before... ?
Marriage is now a yardstick for settling down
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
cococandy:
her menopause is your business because?
because I caregrin
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Flamemignon1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Realtord43:
The greatest laurel of a woman is her husband.

Every woman need a man but not every man need a woman.
The generalization is so wrong
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Ryan03(f): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
GeneralPula:
Another fake repented feminist..

Nothing beats doing the right thing at the right time..
and what's the right time for marriage? Busy body always trying to set timeline for others.
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Ryan03(f): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Eriokanmi:
fear nor go let person snap pix put online again? Wetin I nor go see for nl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by EMMY76: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
They look great together.
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Iamdrealstar(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Like seriously I'm very happy for Rita especially cos I've been longing to see her in a relationship. She's a good person and deserves all happiness that she's getting. I wish her the best.

An amazing platform that is full to the brim with lots of goodies. The best part is:
�Registration is Free
�It is 100% safe and secured
�You can become a Winner
For details about how to enjoy these amazing possibilities, kindly visit https://www.nija.live

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Dminister(m): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nairaland always out dated. Old news again
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by cococandy(f): 12:38am On Dec 29, 2020
Ryan03:
fear nor go let person snap pix put online again? Wetin I nor go see for nl
rubbish set of people

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by JustCruise(m): 12:46am On Dec 29, 2020
[quote author=slawormiir post=97499561]Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Na girls way don mature and advanced small na their love dey sweet pass o
One thing we men and niggarrrz are looking for is peace.... .no complain...We actually looking for a woman who will treat or take care of us the way our mothers do....a woman who can show us that same care our mothers do show us.... and immediately a girl start doing that to us...then we begin to feel comfortable with her and probably can't do away with her till the end of time...and moreover we niggarrrz have only one true love and that is our love towards our mothers so once a girl start taking care of us like our mom...then we start transfering little of it to the girl

And have realized older ladies give peace of mind more....and they are matured enough to take care of us just like our mom....
They behave like our mother.........with that they will be crawling into our heart without us knowing....and we will respect her till the end of time
There is this girl i was supposed to bang and move on
...she is about four years older than me....i don already bang her....but the way she is treating me ehnnnnn.......am afraid if she continue like this...she might weaken me as a real niggarrr.

Bro,I think you have unresolved mummy issues.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Lambarry1: 2:30am On Dec 29, 2020
See head like igbako
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Henrysaint1: 2:51am On Dec 29, 2020
And why are they sweating profusely?
Anyway, I wish them well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss' See-Through Outfit To AFRIMA 2017 (Photos) / Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.