Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle (53377 Views)

Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video / Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Btruth: 2:58am On Dec 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Was she settling UP before... ?
Marriage is now a yardstick for settling down
my opinion & not yours @ EvilForest.
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by KenModi(m): 7:02am On Dec 29, 2020
Fahdiga:
So old cargoes fall in love too

Good thing you would also become “an old cargo” one day. Slowly slowly, age is creeping on you.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by joyousever(f): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2020
Who told he's so young? Is he younger than she is? Someone I heard is almost or over 50.
MondayOsunbor:

Which jazzman do this jazz for all these old hen to catch young men !

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by patani(m): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2020
czarr:
happy and fulfilled indeed, when statistics show that 1 in 4 american women are on anti depressant pills lonely with their cats and more degrees than a thermometer. men on the other hand are fully happy being alone and having casual sex and baby mamas , and they are living their best lives without committing to a woman. how cool is that?

You are disagreeing and agreeing with me at thesame time... U practically said my point... I said, biological makeup made women think they need men n and that speaks to your depressed American women point... Have you seen men without wives in ther old age? All the kids would av gone in different direction (most especially when thier father was never married to thier mother) whereas women do well in old age in this situation (i.e. Never married but had kids).. Moreover, personally, I hav tasted both lives of having alot of women flock around me as girlfriends n all willing to go down anytime I need them(I mean, the most beautiful of them)... Trust me it's not fun like people think... Sex in marriage is fulfilling

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Accountantgener: 8:52am On Dec 29, 2020
Good day everyone pls I want this message to get to front-page please.I bought card online from my bank today which is zenith bank amounting to 200naira only for me to discover that the sum of 364naira was debited from my account balance and that simply implies that the bank charges was 164naira.this isn't the first time I notice this as I also discover that each time I make a transfer,after the transfer is successful and am been charged back charges I also do notice another extra illegal 50naira that is usually been debited to my account after subtracting my current balance from my previous balance.every effort to reach the bank directly seems to be in vain.
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Biggers82(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2020
Very soon Rita will break up With him and look for another peniss Sha

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by gbishman: 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Make u hide and protect yourself u dey do within secondary school girl dey do. Tomorrow now another story go enter
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Harmlesspill(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ewoooo!
Make this one no kill this man before his time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss' See-Through Outfit To AFRIMA 2017 (Photos) / Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.