Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,069 members, 7,863,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road (2912 Views)

Woman Arrested For Selling A Kidnapped Boy For N300,000 In Niger State / Man Films Armed Robbery Attack Along Benin/Ore Expressway (Photo) / Pastor Arrested After Killing A Kidnapped Baby For Ritual In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road by Akeem1759(m): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
An innocent Man sharing His Experience, expecting we all to learn from it and be Security cautious, you all are looking for loopholes and acting like Jack Bauer, come North make you come see live movies. kids everywhere.. OP I'm glad you are safe Bro, some were not lucky to tell the story.. Naija don truly cast.

3 Likes

Re: An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road by Jakumo(m): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Akeem1759:
An innocent Man sharing His Experience, expecting we all to learn from it and be Security cautious, you all are looking for loopholes and acting like Jack Bauer, come North make you come see live movies. kids everywhere.. OP I'm glad you are safe Bro, some were not lucky to tell the story.. Naija don truly cast.

As the Exalted Field Marshall of Nairaland's Armchair Generals, I am offended by your comment about my lecture on gun-battle tactics, graciously shared for the benefit of the forum's innocent civilians.

Anyway, in the spirit of the holiday season, your sincere and humble apology is hereby accepted in advance, meaning that there is not likely to be any directive issued for your arrest and relocation into protective custody, as at now.

2 Likes

Re: An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road by Asquare84(m): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
My colleague gisted me of how a vehicle conveying dead body was waylaid by kidnappers in edo state, all the occupant of the bus was kidnapped, only leaving the dead body
Re: An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road by Jakumo(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Asquare84:
My colleague gisted me of how a vehicle conveying dead body was waylaid by kidnappers in edo state, all the occupant of the bus was kidnapped, only leaving the dead body

Uprooting those Fulani terrorists perpetrating the current kidnapping surge, will require the military. The frequency of these attacks, and the repeating accounts of the bandits ALWAYS being of Fulani extraction, hint at a highly organized ANNEXATION of Edo land, that can only be reversed militarily.
Re: An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road by Kepler453: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
falcon01:
The part where the shoot each other and bullet doesn't penetrate is what captures my attention, I don't believe in stuffs like that but I'm not saying you are lying. I can only logically deduce that maybe the were shot with blanks so that they'll feel invincible and confident.
Well its actually true if you've seen live demonstration of juju you won't say this.
Re: An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road by Golan007: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kepler453:
Well its actually true if you've seen live demonstration of juju you won't say this.

They've come again.
grin
Re: An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road by Kepler453: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Golan007:

They've come again.
grin
I'm damn serious. I've seen what juju can do guy. Dark magic is very bad o

1 Like

Re: An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road by fk001(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
If you believe this fake childish sponsored story then your gullibility knew no bound.

Your brother paid for four of you as per say him be your LGA chairman right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road by Nbotee(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
ikennamadu1:

hope you read where him say him Sabi speak Hausa... besides he said they removed his eye cover ...

So if his eyes were covered on their way to the camp how did he know about the things dey tied to help show dem the way in the forest? Did dey tie their eyes before the beatings or dey did before they got there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road by Ryan03(f): 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jakumo:

On the lower end of the budget scale, used drones capable of filming in 2.7K resolution, and flying at 18mph for up to 25 minutes, are now cheap, and could be bought by the local police, to carry around in patrol vehicles, and thus launch the drones from within 3 miles of the kidnap hotspots, thereby covering a vast area in a short time. Once the kidnappers have been spotted by the drone, ground units can then coordinate ambushes.
stations nor get laptop, na drones you dey talk of.
Re: An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road by 217seventeen: 5:22am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Golan007:

They've come again.
grin
[/s]
Re: An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road by juniorstar(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2020
falcon01:
The part where the shoot each other and bullet doesn't penetrate is what captures my attention, I don't believe in stuffs like that but I'm not saying you are lying. I can only logically deduce that maybe the were shot with blanks so that they'll feel invincible and confident.
it exists ooh.
Re: An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road by sharpwriter(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2020
dederocs:

I did not see anything funny.

It's funny because the abnormalities you see in Nigeria is coincidental whereas most of it are deliberate.

When you tell a child you will bring him a candy tomorrow, he becomes happy, and when tomorrow comes you show up and fail to bring the candy, but you encourage him with excuses that you will bring it another time.

He believes you, then you show up continually without the candy but with different excuses and more promises. The child continues to believe you whereas you know you are just fooling him.

But because he's a child, he continues to expect in vain. Such is the belief of those who expect great things from Nigeria and it leaders.

Sadly, many adults, aged and very matured people are in this category and they dwell in mirage, arguing beside newspaper stand. Shouting on FB and here on Nairaland and expecting good tidings since 1960 until now.

Bros. Don't disturb yourself, because that 1960 independence is a lie. Some people believe they are born to rule, but these people are in subjection also to the colonial masters and we are still being ruled indirectly from UK till now, hence, reasons our woes still remains. Nigeria is under their evil grip.

The formation of the country was done with craftiness and guile from the pit of Wickedness itself as they know how it will play through. Imagine experimenting with us like lab rats, merging various empires together and you think there will be peace? Nay!

They don't need crude slave trade of the past. The modern one is done with wisdom. As long as you the colonized country don't develop and chaos remains in your domain, you will always seek them. After all all the trade and the slavery et al are as a function of having good economy over weak countries.

They don't need to pack you in ships to the white man's land, what they need are evil and coward leaders that will dance to their tune here while you will willingly pack yourselves in aeroplanes and seek them to go work in their land because their economy is flourishing.

Summarily, until we go back to the foundations, the expectation that things will get better is a pipe dream, like finding a needle in an ocean!
Re: An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road by dederocs(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2020
sharpwriter:

It's funny because the abnormalities you see in Nigeria is coincidental whereas most of it are deliberate.

When you tell a child you will bring him a candy tomorrow, he becomes happy, and when tomorrow comes you show up and fail to bring the candy, but you encourage him with excuses that you will bring it another time.

He believes you, then you show up continually without the candy but with different excuses and more promises. The child continues to believe you whereas you know you are just fooling him.

But because he's a child, he continues to expect in vain. Such is the belief of those who expect great things from Nigeria and it leaders.

Sadly, many adults, aged and very matured people are in this category and they dwell in mirage, arguing beside newspaper stand. Shouting on FB and here on Nairaland and expecting good tidings since 1960 until now.

Bros. Don't disturb yourself, because that 1960 independence is a lie. Some people believe they are born to rule, but these people are in subjection also to the colonial masters and we are still being ruled indirectly from UK till now, hence, reasons our woes still remains. Nigeria is under their evil grip.

The formation of the country was done with craftiness and guile from the pit of Wickedness itself as they know how it will play through. Imagine experimenting with us like lab rats, merging various empires together and you think there will be peace? Nay!

They don't need crude slave trade of the past. The modern one is done with wisdom. As long as you the colonized country don't develop and chaos remains in your domain, you will always seek them. After all all the trade and the slavery et al are as a function of having good economy over weak countries.

They don't need to pack you in ships to the white man's land, what they need are evil and coward leaders that will dance to their tune here while you will willingly pack yourselves in aeroplanes and seek them to go work in their land because their economy is flourishing.

Summarily, until we go back to the foundations, the expectation that things will get better is a pipe dream, like finding a needle in an ocean!
no one is expecting anything extraordinary, we are talking of insecurity, mass kidnappings and killings, what you are saying does not relate to the thread, and narration of the kidnap victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road by sharpwriter(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2020
dederocs:

no one is expecting anything extraordinary, we are talking of insecurity, mass kidnappings and killings, what you are saying does not relate to the thread, and narration of the kidnap victim.

It does oga.... There's a sinister plot against the citizens of the country and those who know know. And the desire of the many leaders at the top is just to enjoy money without being responsible for anything.

It's about money and the country's matter has become a business merchandise. And it's still as a result of leaders who are very foolish.

Tell me, who gives orders to soldiers to stand down whenever they are about to attack Boko Haram. And you will see terrorists operating for more than 6 hours at a stretch.

Who gives the positions of some army to terrorists for ambush? When General Adeniyi lamented in that video that there's not enough fighting equipment, what did they do? He was silenced, and deposed. I could remember a young soldier crying out of fear and frustration in that video.

Who gave orders to shoot lekki protesters when same order couldn't be given to bombard forests that they know kidnappers reside in? And so on and so forth.

All these evil orders came from someone, some people and from somewhere in this country.

So, when you as a person laments and begin to analyze how soldiers and other security arms can do their job : aircraft, army, guerrilla etc. I just laugh.

This is because even if they are dunces in government, they still know what to do. They just don't wanna do it, for sinister motives some which are still vague to many people.

So Bros. save your breath. If they wanna make things happen they will do it. The capital is available even if it means using mercenaries. After all, these bandits and terrorists are not more than the whole army fighting officers in this country.

Bros dederocs, leave matter for Matthias.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Ebonyi With Her Private Part Missing (Graphic) / 7 Killed At Once Very Disturbing PHOTOS Blackaxe Vs Eiye Lagos / Man Kill His 29-year-old Girlfriend, Dumps Her Corpse In His House In Edo (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.