Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

I'm Sorry Messages For Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sorry Messages For Your Girlfriend (1523 Views)

Lady Carries "I'm Sorry Eddie I Will Never Cheat Again" Placard / "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Sorry Messages For Your Girlfriend by Damianbes20(m): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Have you ever hurt your partner before, more especially your girlfriend? If you've done, you will probably know how difficult it is to win her heart again. Apologizing to someone you love isn't all about saying 'I am sorry' You need to take further action like writing them a nice apology letter. Here are some nice I am sorry letter to your girlfriend if you've hurt her feelings.

1. Hey! baby! I am so sorry about what happened last night. I hope you've forgiven me?

2. My Angel! Sorry for hurting your feelings and taking your love for granted.

3. Baby! I promise not to repeat what I did last time again. Please, forgive.

4. You are the only one I have. If I don't apologize to you what would be my gain? I am sorry baby.

5. My apologies to you, Sweetheart! I promise it won't happen again.

Oya! add your own. Don't allow it to stop here.

Re: I'm Sorry Messages For Your Girlfriend by Or11: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
Check your account, I sent you something.
Re: I'm Sorry Messages For Your Girlfriend by SimpDetector: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Never apologize to a girl. Rather than apologize, tease them or deny their claims and ignore them for days. It's them that will come and be begging you and willing to submit to you even more.

Hurting women emotionally actually makes them more addicted to you. Showering them with love and affection has the opposite effect. Again, this seems like bad advice but it's the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Sorry Messages For Your Girlfriend by virginprincess(f): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nairaland men are coming for you with load of insults grin grin cheesy.
Re: I'm Sorry Messages For Your Girlfriend by tnerro1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
I like that number 4, but before I apologize, I have to be very sure am the one at fault ooo, if you start apologizing anyhow, then you don enter am be dat, these girls of now a days no dey mercy weak men ooo

1 Like

Re: I'm Sorry Messages For Your Girlfriend by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
SimpDetector:
Never apologize to a girl. Rather than apologize, tease them or deny their claims and ignore them for days. It's them that will come and be begging you and willing to submit to you even more.

Hurting women emotionally actually makes them more addicted to you. Showering them with love and affection has the opposite effect. Again, this seems like bad advice but it's the truth.
exactly bro never apologize to a lady it shows weakness
Re: I'm Sorry Messages For Your Girlfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Sorry if don't hurt you who will I hurt and come back telling I'm sorry
You know your my drug and your my overdoes I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sorry Messages For Your Girlfriend by thesilentman(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Day 28 of semen retention: I remember never begging any woman.By the way,i watch only war films.
Begging a woman just makes her feel that what she did was right and that you are desperate not to let her go.If she accept ur apology,she wil try another shit again.
Re: I'm Sorry Messages For Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
simping is a disorder

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sorry Messages For Your Girlfriend by lordm(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Simping is a sin

(1) (Reply)

If Sex Doesn't Prove Love In A Relationship, Why Is Cheating Painful? / Hmm taken off post / Married Teacher Allegedly Had Sex With Boy, 15,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.