Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,731 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (25809 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Tenshades(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2020
These two men made 2020 great and inspiring:

Chuksbaby

Venzal

You guys are such great mentors!
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by 1x2x3: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2020
xamiel4:
My shoutout goes to;
1x2x3 the Don
dyrane
Iscom
These guys are the real MVPs. God continue to bless you.

shocked didn't see that coming. I appreciate you so much bro. Compliments of the season.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by 6ixT8: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2020
Nihilistjnr - when it comes to trolling cheesy

Ibime

Phansophist

This guys don't lose argument.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Gbest90(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2020
Shout to

Fergie001(he always made me laugh actually). grin

Kyase

Angelfrost

Ebukahades10

Just to mention a few.

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2020
NekkyCee:
Shout out to:

Newcastle2023
Tammyanybody
EngrBriggs
Seeker123
Modikko
Heineken
Seankhalifa
Daben1
Kaeboy
Kentsol
Leks4sure
Jarus
Righteousness2
Letousche

And a host of others! Thank you! You made NL worthwhile. wink
NK is a wonderful soul. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by QueTeddy: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2020
To @Ejiod

Boss man, thanks for the many helps and tips.

If not for you, would have just been a been a graduate with no skills and starting afresh. Twale Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by SpicyMimi(f): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2020
Sheriman:

SpicyMimi made me smile during the lockdown.. Thank You dear
I think I have been developing something for you but I wouldn't unveiled it yet.
Awwwwwh Glad I made you smile cheesy

Wawuuu! Seriously?? Yaaay! I can’t wait ooo!

But do you mind revealing your name to me please? Lol
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kriss216: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Shout out to all The Patriots, The progressives, The Omoluabis, our brothers from the East and our indispensable Ipob member. grin

Maximum respect to you all, 2020 was a wonderful year with you on NL. God bless you

lemme try some out,
Omenka
Legendhero
Sammy07
symplyleo
helinues
Slap44
Lukaspodolski
Arrewa
Nwanyiogwashi
Racoon (Tinubuist ).
Kriss216 (davash222) ghetto politician(4 Nigerian ladies for you).
Where's achalugoNwa/MsAllison/Raymondigbalode/260sixty.
Bighead9/Biggesthead6.
Wickedfact
Igbochief001
Techm0

SilverNorGold
OzonNengiTheory
MelesZenawi
And host of others I can't remember now.
Ghetto politician, maximum respect.

But, wetin I wan carry 4 Nigerian girls do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kyase(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2020
sircatherine45:
shoutout to

ijawomaninoyo
slawomiir
zzor
righteousness89
OAKpearl
fati2000
OGstillmatic
seanwilliams
EbukaHades10
OloriLFC
Kyase
Macjebs
Driedfish with his cat pics
That moniker that does BBN thread every year

Others too numerous to mention

God bless you all...

Shout out to you boss

And the bosses you mentioned.
We dey together

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by daben1(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2020
NekkyCee:
Shout out to:

Newcastle2023
Tammyanybody
EngrBriggs
Seeker123
Modikko
Heineken
Seankhalifa
Daben1
Kaeboy
Kentsol
Leks4sure
Jarus
Righteousness2
Letousche

well done nekky and compliments of the season

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by beautyfunke(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2020
Shout out to my helpers (mooojy, Lhimeet) in year 2020...I really appreciate your love and assistance...I pray this coming year God will expand your account...
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Toktee(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2020
My shoutout goes directly to LITTLEFINGER, MAY GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY.

AFTER ABOUT TEN YRS ON NAIRA LAND, SOMEONE HAVE GIVEN ME SOMETHING AND THE GIFT WAS TIMING.

LITTLEFINGER, MAY GOD REPLENISH YOU.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kyase(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Bless u too my brother.

We go see the new year and celebrate in good health.

Special shout out to

Fergie001

Ghettokid1

Kyase and his guy wey dey cancel his comments

Angelfrost

Gbest90

Wordson

Donoro

Crazygod

Openmine

Vickyrotex

Theboss100

Fuckingmallam45

Clerkent

nostradamus

Maxwell530

Osadna009.

They plenty but just know say if u be Liverpool fan or we don relate or argue for NL, we gather dey.
You don mention Dem all oo
Shout out to you too boss

As for that canceller in chief 217seventeen or the next will be 218eighteen shout out to you too, you wahala too much, hope you change this new year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Heineken(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2020
NekkyCee:
Shout out to:

Newcastle2023
Tammyanybody
EngrBriggs
Seeker123
Modikko
Heineken
Seankhalifa
Daben1
Kaeboy
Kentsol
Leks4sure
Jarus
Righteousness2
Letousche

nekky nekky
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Heineken(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2020
haffaze777:

God bless you bro
and you too baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kyase(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2020
Gbest90:
Shout to

Fergie001(he always made me laugh actually). grin

Kyase

Angelfrost

Ebukahades10

Just to mention a few.

Shout out to you our president...
As for Fergie001 na your type dey collect beating wella for secondary school, una no dey hear word

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Lighthammer(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2020
Briller(God bless you abundantly
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Arrogantbro(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2020
Jughead29:
My shoutout goes to a great philanthropist Mr Arrogantbro.

can never forget the day he requested for my account details and transferred a whopping amount of N10, 000 to my account during Lockdown. May God bless you, your family and always increase your Worth amen.
wow, this is really good. May the season's celebration never cease in your life. Happy New year in Andy bro. Hope you kept my Chicken grin
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ultimateprof: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2020
my shutout will be ascribed to nwamaikpe righteousness89( though look like jobless pastor ).na joke oh. philip0906 honest1480 and jyde89
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2020
Eaglesence:

Ayam active. You af already made ur mind up who to choose/see. No wahala, my God is alive. 2021 go sweet for me
Good morning babe

I will put you on my list next time
Let me follow you sef
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Dreyton36: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2020
Wahala for people like us wey Dem nor know

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by iamclime(m): 9:03am On Dec 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe, we'll meet face-to-face one day, if possible. Keep your wit sharp and keep your pen flowing.
Vicanible, keep being real.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by harmony75: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2020
crazy set of people here funny and some very very dumb.. greater 2021 IJN �����
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kaycee7(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2020
Pu7pl3
Alexistaiwo
NwaAmaikpe
Pocohantas
Randomshek
Coolusername
Quest
Nickshrapnel
MJBOLT
Magnoliaa

Y'all steadily giving me quality content. I really appreciate. Enjoy your holidays

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by AntiBalogunodua: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Balogunodua:
Shout-out to ItooWorWor my Okun brother from another mother...the nightmare of Ipob miscreants cheesy

TOA11 aka TOA12 aka Omoolofin my number historian...the destroyer of Edo miscreants Tuwale... grin

Metaphysical the nightmare of Imhotep and LZAA cheesy Rekhina where you dey Na...?

Macof the history guru..... cheesy

Legendhero Mr. Intelligent...weytin I gain if I no mention my role model... grin

Sammy07 the brilliant Ondo mafia... cheesy

And two intelligent dudes
Moneywomen17 and googi the drinks is on you guyz.... cheesy flex us this New year....

[/s]
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by AntiBalogunodua: 9:18am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Balogunodua:

Sight ya FAM.....One love wink
[/s]
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by michlins(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2020
gbadexy:

We give the Almighty the glory.
May 2021 be far better than 2020.
My wishes are to see you maintain high standard and shoot among the big stars and try to be of positive influence on similar people you may come across who have been in similar situation as us.
I make a solemn promise to you to do all you asked

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2020
My shoutout goes to these great Philanthropists, I pray God in his infinite mercy uplift and guide them in year 2021, more credit alert to their bank account.....Amen!
Arrogantbro
Mooojy
Mesmer
Brainz360
Techmaster092
StillmaticOg
Paroh137

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Shout out to all The Patriots, The progressives, The Omoluabis, our brothers from the East and our indispensable Ipob member. grin

Maximum respect to you all, 2020 was a wonderful year with you on NL. God bless you

lemme try some out,
Omenka
Legendhero
Sammy07
symplyleo
helinues
Slap44
Lukaspodolski
Arrewa
Nwanyiogwashi
Racoon (Tinubuist ).
Kriss216 (davash222) ghetto politician(4 Nigerian ladies for you).
Where's achalugoNwa/MsAllison/Raymondigbalode/260sixty.
Bighead9/Biggesthead6.
Wickedfact
Igbochief001
Techm0

SilverNorGold
OzonNengiTheory
MelesZenawi
And host of others I can't remember now.
Awwwwwwww my sweet beautiful sexy fair guy
we shall all see prosperity next year

shout out to gbegile boys too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by 217seventeen: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Kyase:

Shout out to you our president...
As for Fergie001 na your type dey collect beating wella for secondary school, una no dey hear word
[/s]
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by 217seventeen: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Kyase:

You don mention Dem all oo
Shout out to you too boss

As for that canceller in chief 217seventeen or the next will be 218eighteen shout out to you too, you wahala too much, hope you change this new year
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Soldier Ants Effectively / Postal Or Zip Codes Of States In Nigeria / 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.