Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children (50588 Views)

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by masterpiecer(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

I kinda like dis dude, when theres nothing much to b said he says "isoright". Unlike some trash talkers here

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by anambraamaka: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nice
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Donpenny(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Good for him. Blessed man
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by LikeAking: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Clears throat.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by majemuoluwa28869: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
:Did they all get married on the same day on in the same week of different years?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
chatinent:
Mere man.

Worship God, not mere men.

Nigerians are intensely materialistic beings, more comfortable in the worship of their fellow men than God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by harmony75: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
Amen.. congratulations ���
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by tasalanoni(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Seeds that were fed by fertilizers(congregation). The seeds became tall trees while the fertilizers are decomposing into waste to make the trees taller.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by lathrowinger: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Am I dreaming. I loaded the 2. That's 400 total
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Burgerlomo: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
Congratulations cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by tunapawizzy: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
These are his seeds while his members are his crops he keeps harvesting
loooool...oil dey ya head
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by mechanics(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
Four matured men, that's a good one
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by bamitinn(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
These are his seeds while his members are his crops he keeps harvesting
God will save you. �
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by doggedfighter(f): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
bamitinn:

God will save you. �

Bami, you need the salvation more.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Sheggy13(m): 4:15am On Dec 29, 2020
Agbebakun22:
Does Any of Oyedepo son marry his daughter cux I saw Oyedepo familiarity there
Lol, not possible. Adeboye has only one daughter (his second child) who is far older than the first child(son) of Oyedepo. Infact Adeboye's last child (Leke) was born the year Oyedepo got married.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Mavrick2012: 6:57am On Dec 29, 2020
Draei:

Stupidity redefined in you both.

am sure you are happy and convinced that using insultive words to defend men of God will not only take you to heaven,it will bring you financial breakthrough.

Yet when Muslims attacks, you will claim you people are more peaceful because you only insult people to defend men of God not to defend Christ.

Continue
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Agbebakun22: 7:15am On Dec 29, 2020
Sheggy13:

Lol, not possible. Adeboye has only one daughter (his second child) who is far older than the first child(son) of Oyedepo. Infact Adeboye's last child (Leke) was born the year Oyedepo got married.

Nawa ooo that mean Oyedepo never enter 70 so
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Draei: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Mavrick2012:
am sure you are happy and convinced that using insultive words to defend men of God will not only take you to heaven,it will bring you financial breakthrough.

Yet when Muslims attacks, you will claim you people are more peaceful because you only insult people to defend men of God not to defend Christ.

Continue

Koshi biko. angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Accountantgener: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2020
Good day everyone pls I want this message to get to front-page please.I bought card online from my bank today which is zenith bank amounting to 200naira only for me to discover that the sum of 364naira was debited from my account balance and that simply implies that the bank charges was 164naira.this isn't the first time I notice this as I also discover that each time I make a transfer,after the transfer is successful and am been charged back charges I also do notice another extra illegal 50naira that is usually been debited to my account after subtracting my current balance from my previous balance.every effort to reach the bank directly seems to be in vain.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Jamin07: 9:47am On Dec 29, 2020
Nigerians are now dragging Pastors now like it a norm, I wonder who is next for them to drag out of their fustration, and I wonder where did the Fear of God reside in their lives.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Sheggy13(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Nawa ooo that mean Oyedepo never enter 70 so
Yes, he's 66 years old.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sorry o boda olopolo kukuru, shebi you don learn abi, boda olopolo kukuru...

ubee:
Shatap and keep your eyes on your face. Asking questions about stuff a kid will know the answer. Mtcheew!
If you like learn, if don't continue crying.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by bamitinn(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

Lolling
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by bamitinn(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

08118180813 chat me up. Come and preach to me
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by doggedfighter(f): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
bamitinn:

08118180813 chat me up. Come and preach to me

Religion is bullshit so I don't do preaching grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by bamitinn(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

Religion is bullshit so I don't do preaching grin

Les hookup then
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by doggedfighter(f): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
bamitinn:

Les hookup then

I don't stay in Lagos
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children by bamitinn(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

I don't stay in Lagos

Chat me up lez talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye / Prophet Adebowale Brainard Storms Shopping Mall With Armed Security Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.