Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) (4966 Views)

The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His 'CHI'- Abaribe; Why Jonathan V / Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness / Fayose names presidential lodge in Ekiti after Goodluck Jonathan, people reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by Smony: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Buhari is a Problem of Nigeria... Prior

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by FEGNO: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
budaatum:
Funny, and selective. Op easily forgets kidnapping was rife during GEJ, and he forgets Nigerian money in ghanamustgoes and soakaways.

Oh, how I wish Jonathan had won a second term so Nigerians could have seen where we were heading.

And in your small mind you think money is not being stolen now?

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by chozzy: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
Buhari is Nigeria's worst
President ever

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by AustineJohn908(m): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Op you're just suffering yourself, this Buhari asslickers won't agree with you we were better off doing Gej tenure than Saint Buhari's tenure.
I pray a new administration will come in and do well so that we can see that Buhari incompetence as been of old(no be today e start)

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by AustineJohn908(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Op you're just suffering yourself, this Buhari asslickers won't agree with you we were better off doing Gej tenure than Saint Buhari's tenure.
I pray a new administration will come in and do well so that we can see that Buhari incompetence as been of old(no be today e start)

My Parents told me how they suffered doing Buhari's military regime, how food commodities was scarce that they had to stay in line to buy/ Rather collect a common sugar or food commodities.
Buharists were they lying or it just that failure and suffering is synonymous with your Illiterate President

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by AustineJohn908(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2020

My Parents told me how they suffered doing Buhari's military regime, how food commodities was scarce that they had to stay in line to buy/ Rather collect a common sugar or food commodities.
Buharists were they lying or it just that failure and suffering is synonymous with your Illiterate President?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by kettykin: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
APC imbéciles, food is ready. Please come and dispute these lies grin

calling Apc members imbeciles is an insult to imbeciles world wide , APC members are nothing short of demonic morons

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by DMerciful(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
You can do it, can't you?
Simplyleo:
Heap of dogshit. cheesy

If that is the case, can you also provide same comparison between Jonathan and Obj or between Abacha and OBJ?

Eg, what is exchange rate and cost of a bag of rice during Abacha regime?

Pretty sure same statistics will be hugely in favour of Abacha and as such we assume Abacha is better than all the president that succeeded him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by DMerciful(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
You absolutely do not know what corruption is if you narrow it to bribe taking.
budaatum:

I think stealing has reduced because there is better oversight and less to steal. I also think corruption has increased since Nigerians now seem to have accepted it as the norm.

Do note that corruption is when I pay a bribe.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by budaatum: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
DMerciful:
You absolutely do not know what corruption is if you narrow it to bribe taking.
I do not narrow corruption down to bribe taking!
Use some imagination please and include ignorance. Ignorance is, at the same time, the source and the greatest corruption and it is rife in Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by budaatum: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
FEGNO:

And in your small mind you think money is not being stolen now?
In your big mind, is as much being stolen now than then?

Is there even as much to steal now as there was then, in your big mind?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by DMerciful(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
What a shameless liar!
budaatum:

I do not narrow corruption down to bribe taking!
Use some imagination please and include ignorance. Ignorance is, at the same time, the source and the greatest corruption and it is rife in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by kettykings: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
Goodluck Jonathan regime, Nigeria was making progress but it was slow progress in Security and high progress in economy.
Buhari regime Nigeria is fast retrogressing at all fronts , Security, economy, national integration. The only progress recorded so far is in debt stock , depreciation of naira and the loss of territories to bandits.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by budaatum: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
cassbeat:
Still too blind to see that Nigeria will have been better than it was during his first term.... Jokes on y'all Bubu supporters FC
No, I do not see how Nigeria would have been better under GEJ, but even so, the joke, if that's what you want to see it as, is on you too, or you would not be here wailing under bubu.

Do note, I, wail not.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by budaatum: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
DMerciful:
What a shameless liar!
So, according to your understanding of what I wrote, if I receive a bribe I am not corrupt? If I steal pencil at work I am not corrupt?

Grow up!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by DMerciful(m): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
You're still insisting on your shamelessness.
You narrowed corruption to bribe taking but every sane person knows corruption is much more bigger than bribe taking. I called you out to correct you and you're foolishly saying rubbish!
budaatum:

So, according to your understanding of what I wrote, if I receive a bribe I am not corrupt? If I steal pencil at work I am not corrupt?

Grow up!

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by budaatum: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
DMerciful:
You're still insisting on your shamelessness.
You narrowed corruption to bribe taking but every sane person knows corruption is much more bigger than bribe taking. I called you out to correct you and you're foolishly saying rubbish!
So your position is that buda is insane?

So be it DM.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by Kepler453: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
APC imbéciles, food is ready. Please come and dispute these lies grin
grin You get beef with yarimo? Coz na u make me sabi the name sef grin grin I hope he's not one of Buhari's stooges

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by Kepler453: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
budaatum:

To be honest with you, it is you who sounds like the stupid kid.

A mature intelligent person would make their point without the juvenile insults.
;d grin You will be defending Buhari and still want to prove you're mature. Biko choose 1 you cannot be wise and defend jubril

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by Kepler453: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
budaatum:

I think stealing has reduced because there is better oversight and less to steal. I also think corruption has increased since Nigerians now seem to have accepted it as the norm.

Do note that corruption is when I pay a bribe.
So stealing public funds and displaying nepotism isn't corruption abi. Young man if you no sabi argue no argue at all

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by Kepler453: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
budaatum:

Less fearful of being kidnapped, at least.
Wonderful coz I wonder how we got to 3rd on terror index under jubril and you're saying it safe

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by Crimsoneagle: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kepler453:
Wonderful coz I wonder how we got to 3rd on terror index under jubril and you're saying it safe
no mind that guy, na Femi adesina be dat.... werey de disguise

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by mollymotion(m): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
Buhari is someone who want to help they poor but lack the experience.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by Edojoma(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Simplyleo:
Heap of dogshit. cheesy

If that is the case, can you also provide same comparison between Jonathan and Obj or between Abacha and OBJ?

Eg, what is exchange rate and cost of a bag of rice during Abacha regime?

Pretty sure same statistics will be hugely in favour of Abacha and as such we assume Abacha is better than all the president that succeeded him. cheesy

Can't u decipher with ur brain dat d post is about post military regime (democracy).??

Na wa for zombie oo

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by Sirjamo: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Buhari average oil price is 40 while that of Jonathan was 100

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by budaatum: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kepler453:
I never said Nigeria is safe. I do recall however how fearful people were of coming to Nigeria during Jonathan era, but then, I do not know where you are in Nigeria.

Some places are worse now and some other places were worse under Jonathan, and if I remember correctly, money meant to fight terrorist under GEJ ended up in some foreign bank account.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by Simplyleo: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Edojoma:

Can't u decipher with ur brain dat d post is about post military regime (democracy).??

Na wa for zombie oo
Shouting "zombie" in all comments doesn't make you intelligent. It only shows the lack of substance.

Are OBJ and Jonathan administration military or pre military?

Now, you that is not a zombie, can't you see the shallowness in the rubbish you typed?

Besides, since it is about comparison of strength of the naira, isn't it appropriate to flashback to all administration to see which is better?

Mr non zombie, next time, get the proper organs in position before displaying ignorance on a public forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by budaatum: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Sirjamo:
They will claim it does not matter. In a nation that mainly services its budget from the sale of oil.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by Edojoma(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Sirjamo:

Dats y dat of Obasanjo was added.. Read to understand.. His own was way lower dan dat of buhari

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) by Edojoma(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Simplyleo:

Shouting "zombie" in all comments doesn't make you intelligent. It only shows the lack of substance.

Are OBJ and Jonathan administration military or pre military?

Now, you that is not a zombie, can't you see the shallowness in the rubbish you typed?

Besides, since it is about comparison of strength of the naira, isn't it appropriate to flashback to all administration to see which is better?

Mr non zombie, next time, get the proper organs in position before displaying ignorance on a public forum.

Who is ur first democratic president??

U sure say u attend secondary school so??
So u don't no OBJ ruled as both military n democratic president..

Chai,, u must b from d north

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bloodiest Coup Plotter In Nigeria's History Is One Of The Most Honoured Men / History Sunday 101: My Questions On Ojukwu / Burutai wife own dubai property...revealed by sahara reporters. Picz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.