Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. (28429 Views)

My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu / Don Jazzy, D’banj & Wande Coal Perform At Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wedding / Rapper Ikechukwu Mocks Tacha Body Odour, Dbanj, Uche Jombo, Juliet Ibrahim React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Lenient001: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Who be this one self. grin. Is the veteran used above.. is a sarcasm??

1 Like

Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
blinking001:
Davido the drug addict
Burna boy the weed addict
Both combining to disgrace Nigeria and ya'll think Buhari is what is wrong with Nigeria. Spits

So because Burna and Davido allegedly fought in Ghana, they are now the problems of Nigeria?

You know our problems in Nigeria? Massive corruption, killings (by Fulani herdmen, Boko Haram etc), Nepotism, etc. And you know who is overseeing all these? The president of Nigeria.

So don't come here and foolishly want to excuse Buhari of all what is going on in Nigeria. Burna and Davido are not Nigeria's problems!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by teejaymiquel(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
briggson07:
Who made ikechukwu a veteran

Is like he studied vet music, or he like rapping veteran music
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dindinrin din robo
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Blueblood78: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
bros jus tell us sey u trend small
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Bigredmachine: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
i thought i was the only one who was thinking that way o... grin grin grin
briggson07:
Who made ikechukwu a veteran
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by prodev988: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wetin consign me
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by zinaunreal(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
The crumb opportunity to come to lime light this elder don grab am grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by 44Bulldog(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Zzor:
What's this one saying

Were u there?
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Slynation(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
This one don mad oO.... neither Davido nor Burna boy debunked the news and this attention seeking guy is here trying to make wave,even Davido has posted some tweets about him leaving the music industry for them, meaning there was indeed a flare up between them.....!!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by lekki1444: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
MY NAME IS IKECHUKWUUUUUU A SON OF THE SOIL I BLACK LIKE OIL cheesy
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Zetty177x: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
I didn't know ikechukwu could speak pidgin

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by mozona(m): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
the ikechukwu self Bleep up, why him go dey put mouth for wetin him no see

when i first saw the news in another site i dont care to open it cos i already know is a lie
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Crownp(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
the idiot that posted veteran up there probably meant old or outdated
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Moee(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
leaculpa:
There was a fight between them.

There were multiple tweets about it as it was happening, different sources inside and outside the club, even b4 Ghana blog carried it.

Ikechukwu is old school and probably doesn't know how to use twitter.

HOW OLD IS IKECHUKWU?
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Emu4u2c: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
blinking001:
Davido the drug addict
Burna boy the weed addict
Both combining to disgrace Nigeria and ya'll think Buhari is what is wrong with Nigeria. Spits
You misquote them.
It's Burna boy the drug addict aka Fireman
And Davido the weed addict aka Jumpy jumpy Aka Frog voice
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Jennycoolz(f): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Just tell us you want to see David frog voice's swollen mouth
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by MMXX: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
How did he fight someone that's Twice as Tall
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Angelfrost(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mtchewww... As if the 2 childish gangster-wannabes are above bickering, fighting and disgracing themselves in public! Abeggi, make we hear word, Mr. Upcoming rapper. tongue
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by owoshuyi(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
And to be fair to him, looking at the video being circulated on twitter, na only Davido dem show wey dey para. No visuals of Burna, but instead Wizkid drinking from a bottle and not minding the 'fight'.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Zzor:
What's this one saying

We no dey share money for here.
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by pieces18: 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
kennyflames:

this got me rolling on the floor grin

Gaskiya it got me crying with laughter too ooo, looking for relevance.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by MasterQim(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Oga Veteran run oo. Banky W is coming for your head.
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
Veteran... No album
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by DrayZee: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
leaculpa:
There was a fight between them.

There were multiple tweets about it as it was happening, different sources inside and outside the club, even b4 Ghana blog carried it.

Ikechukwu is old school and probably doesn't know how to use twitter.
No human being on Twitter has been able to provide any sort of proof that Burna was even in the same place as Davido yesterday.
One person started talking rubbish, a video with an angry Davido appeared, and everyone else on Twitter just joined the bandwagon.
Up until now, not a single picture/video of Burnaboy has appeared. This is a clear publicity stunt.
Davido will soon realease music titled “Tule”.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by anambraamaka: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Well spoken
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by afbstrategies: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Two mediocre albums and another shot at relevance.
Many of the so called artists should park before new year jo undecided
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
o boy u don dey talk toomuch , Fem!!!!!!! ..... I be baddest!!!!
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
o boy you don dey talk toomuch, Fem!!!!!!!!..... I be baddest!!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Femeto: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
You no beat Dbanj ni werey grin wink grin
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by newspipo: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
ashacot:
Veteran Rapper Ikechukwu has come out to request for proof of a reported fight that took place in Ghana between Davido and Burna Boy.
The Rapper released the video on his Instagram handle where he was questioning the news of the reported fight.

"Are you trying to tell me that my boy Davido and my Boy Burna Boy will be fighting and throwing punches at themselves" he questioned.
He will later describe it as a fake news and ask many to stop peddling fake news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q4r1br3SOY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJV7XaWlMsM/?igshid=125exwvmtsjab

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego / Jude Okoye Supports Davido: "Operation Bring Him Down Will Backfire" / Shan George, Ebube Nwagbo, Caroline Danjuma As Rev. Sisters (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.