Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. (28435 Views)

My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu / Don Jazzy, D’banj & Wande Coal Perform At Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wedding / Rapper Ikechukwu Mocks Tacha Body Odour, Dbanj, Uche Jombo, Juliet Ibrahim React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by SisterFire(f): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
blinking001:
Davido the drug addict
Burna boy the weed addict
Both combining to disgrace Nigeria and ya'll think Buhari is what is wrong with Nigeria. Spits
where is rekhina
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
ashacot:
Veteran Rapper Ikechukwu has come out to request for proof of a reported fight that took place in Ghana between Davido and Burna Boy.
The Rapper released the video on his Instagram handle where he was questioning the news of the reported fight.

"Are you trying to tell me that my boy Davido and my Boy Burna Boy will be fighting and throwing punches at themselves" he questioned.
He will later describe it as a fake news and ask many to stop peddling fake news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q4r1br3SOY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJV7XaWlMsM/?igshid=125exwvmtsjab

Ikechukwu better avoid this matter.

Burna Boy is mannerless. He might come for Ikechukwu for daring to call him "my boy".
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by KmniAutos(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
They did but everyone suddenly everyone turned off their phone while they fought undecided
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by cmecproblem(m): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wahala for who no get proof o
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by oluwole70525: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
bros jus tell us sey u trend small
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Bunmhi(f): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Abeg sharrap!
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Na who send this one.
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by lymelyte(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
ashacot:
Veteran Rapper Ikechukwu has come out to request for proof of a reported fight that took place in Ghana between Davido and Burna Boy.
The Rapper released the video on his Instagram handle where he was questioning the news of the reported fight.

"Are you trying to tell me that my boy Davido and my Boy Burna Boy will be fighting and throwing punches at themselves" he questioned.
He will later describe it as a fake news and ask many to stop peddling fake news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q4r1br3SOY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJV7XaWlMsM/?igshid=125exwvmtsjab
finally, someone is seeing this whole ish through my lens..they simply want to trend and so they made up a fake fight..nonsense
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by lymelyte(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Zzor:
What's this one saying
you are nothing but a parasite on nl..
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by kay29000(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Beckysexy:
I thought I was the only one that didn't see the fight in any video. sad
I don't know why but his face looks kinda scary. :(

lol! His face looks like the face of the guy in that V for Vendetta movie.

Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Iamdrealstar(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ikechukwu no stress yourself on this matter biko, fight dey or not dem go settle cos dem be adults.

An amazing platform that is full to the brim with lots of goodies. The best part is:
�Registration is Free
�It is 100% safe and secured
�You can become a Winner
For details about how to enjoy these amazing possibilities, kindly visit https://www.nija.live

Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by vickydevoka(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Zetty177x:
I didn't know ikechukwu could speak pidgin
Person way the born for Lagos

1 Like

Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Osaro4u2k(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
You are fake news yourself. Never knew you are still in the scene!
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by KingMack(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bros wan trend as pa say senior brooda grin cheesy

Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by macdammy(m): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Oga shut up joor
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Germi9: 1:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Zzor:
What's this one saying
i tire oo
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by HRMK: 4:53am On Dec 29, 2020
IS THIS IKECHUKWU A RAPPER OR COMEDIAN?EVEN WITH DAVIDO'S COMMENTS THAT HE WULD QUIT MUSIC FOR HIS ASSAILANT?PROOF MY FOOT!
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Frankcallys(m): 6:04am On Dec 29, 2020
This guy sef

Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Zetty177x: 6:45am On Dec 29, 2020
vickydevoka:

Person way the born for Lagos

Na Americana I think say he be o....those days he was rapping fast in American accent...this life

1 Like

Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Myer(m): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2020
Beckysexy:
I thought I was the only one that didn't see the fight in any video. sad
I don't know why but his face looks kinda scary. sad

Have you seen Davido's tweet? "I go leave this music for una." How will you explain that if it's fake news?
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Lashist(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2020
blinking001:
Davido the drug addict
Burna boy the weed addict
Both combining to disgrace Nigeria and ya'll think Buhari is what is wrong with Nigeria. Spits
Oh..so its davido and burnaboy that is leading your country abi Have politicians not been fighting since...bros no talk rubbish this new year o...pray for wisdom
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Beckysexy(f): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2020
kay29000:

lol! His face looks like the face of the guy in that V for Vendetta movie.
No be me talk am o grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by AntiIgbo: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Juliusmalema:
At this point a rematch is necessary

[/s]
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by vickydevoka(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2020
Zetty177x:

Na Americana I think say he be o....those days he was rapping fast in American accent...this life
He was born in London buh grew up in Lagos , so he has dual citizenship
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by blinking001(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
SisterFire:
where is rekhina
I don't know ooo. I've missed her retarded self though. Madam husbandsnatcher how are you?
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by Rekhina(f): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
blinking001:

I don't know ooo. I've missed her retarded self though. Madam husbandsnatcher how are you?
shame on u
Re: Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. by blinking001(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Rekhina:
shame on u
Why are you shaming me? I dont want to fight again. I'm tired already. I know evening new$papers like yourself and husbandsnatcher are never tired of fighting. Spits

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) / I’m A Small Girl With A Big God - Toke Makinwa / Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.