Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1541283 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by zainura: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
Good wish you the best of luck

I submitted today using my phone. Any prob?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by zainura: 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
Thanks for your responses guys may we succeed in sha Allah

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by PRETTYBLE: 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
bukhety:

Maybe you should send them a message because if you truly got 72, I think you should get a mail. All the best.
Kindly text the mail address I can use. Thanks
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by fk14(m): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
PRETTYBLE:
What state are you from?
Kindly text the mail address I can use. Thanks
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kwiineth:
After filling geo political zone (which is your zone of origin). The address option below that tab, is it for residential address as in where I stay or my village house address ?

I filled every text boxes as origin except my address. I used my current home address (in the capital city where I live and have been living since time immemorial), I can't come and use village address, then my letter would be delivered straight to village people. grin

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Olabima: 4:11am On Mar 12, 2021
i scored 48 but have not received mail till now.

EH

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by megautche: 4:56am On Mar 12, 2021
I am having a challenge to upload the nysc certificate. Pls who has such a challenge
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by oxyba: 6:59am On Mar 12, 2021
Lol...No wahala
I actually tried to delete that stuff, have not been here for days. Apparently I was wrong, people who saw the paper advert saw the master’s option but I got direct link to the site for the application and that’s where the master’s being compulsory for 2.2 was never mentioned
My bad
Sanprecious:

I have the urge to feel that you’re naturally disposed to antagonising any point I make. However, for my own sanity I’ve elected not to wallow in that today.
Sir, suggesting that the requirement was only 2’2 ( and there was no condition of masters to that ) is completely parallel to facts. References to the job advert (newspapers and posters ) have been posted here. The only grey area that has been debatable is the HND ish.
Regardless, make we no break bottles for wetin no dey our hand. No noise we make here today about this will influence NCDMB. Let the system do it’s job. Peace bro!

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by TplenT(m): 7:44am On Mar 12, 2021
oxyba:
Lol...No wahala
I actually tried to delete that stuff, have not been here for days. Apparently I was wrong, people who saw the paper advert saw the master’s option but I got direct link to the site for the application and that’s where the master’s being compulsory for 2.2 was never mentioned
My bad

But basically,in the advert,2:2 +masters requirement was for only GT,why is it that EH also can't upload credentials without masters?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Shafah: 7:46am On Mar 12, 2021
[quote author=Folarxn post=99809931]

I filled every text boxes as origin except my address. I used my current home address (in the capital city where I live and have been living since time immemorial), I can't come and use village address, then my letter would be delivered straight to village people.

��� were dey see u sef.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Shafah: 7:47am On Mar 12, 2021
zainura:
Thanks for your responses guys may we succeed in sha Allah

Amin Ya Allah

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by PRETTYBLE: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2021
[quote author=fk14 post=99809444][/quote]
Edo state
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eminentbayo: 8:25am On Mar 12, 2021
Please someone should help with the twitter handle of the organization in charge of the recruitment process. I seriously need to get somethings clarified with them with regards to this last stage.
I am not talking about NCDMB, seems they don't give a take with regards to the employment cause they've not been replying my messages
Thanks
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gmajor(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2021
Progress2468:
Please on that last Dropbox on the portal are we meant to upload everything once ?

Not necessarily.
Just make you confirm that all the necessary documents were uploaded
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2021
megautche:
I am having a challenge to upload the nysc certificate. Pls who has such a challenge

You might encounter this challenge if your NYSC Certificate (nysc-cert.pdf) is bigger than 2mb. Try and reduce the size, then try uploading again.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by CalebLebsco56(m): 9:10am On Mar 12, 2021
I successfully upload everything needed, but the previous job experience did not show, even some of the certificate did not show, some repeatedly show like C .v ,University result etc....

And what is the option for 2.2 candidate who scale through and now needs to upload masters which they don't have..what should be done..Asking for a Friend?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by CalebLebsco56(m): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2021
I successfully upload everything needed, but the previous job experience did not show, even some of the certificate did not show, some repeatedly show like C .v ,University result etc....

And what is the option for 2.2 candidate who scale through and now needs to upload masters which they don't have..what should be done..Asking for a Friend?[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by intergral(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2021
chzdia:

Yes 43 EH
Please let hook up 07039495999
Bro did you receive mail?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bulakos: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
CalebLebsco56:

And what is the option for 2.2 candidate who scale through and now needs to upload masters which they don't have..what should be done..Asking for a Friend?[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kastrovic001(m): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
As per document upload, can someone please assist me on how to contact those guys apart from the live chart on their website which is not working. I need like a Twitter handle or any other contact means please. I am still seeing another person's credentials in my profile
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kastrovic001(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
After uploading successfully and checking through and also completing my all my job experience and successfully submitted, I am now seeing someone else credentials and only my current employment is displayed which is not even up to a year. Please assist me someone on what to do
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by a4olabisamuel: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
kastrovic001:
After uploading successfully and checking through and also completing my all my job experience and successfully submitted, I am now seeing someone else credentials and only my current employment is displayed which is not even up to a year. Please assist me someone on what to do

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by fluffybaby(f): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
kastrovic001:
As per document upload, can someone please assist me on how to contact those guys apart from the live chart on their website which is not working. I need like a Twitter handle or any other contact means please. I am still seeing another person's credentials in my profile

Quomodo Systems @QuomodoSystems thats on Twitter
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nikola(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
kastrovic001:

The live chat works though. They replied instantly. The weekend is upon us, so it will be difficult to get across to them.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nikola(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
kastrovic001:

When you say "Submitted", do you mean you have finished the whole process and submitted finally?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by chzdia: 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
[quote author=intergral post=99821497] Bro did you receive mail? [/quo
No
Still waiting
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Akexstinger(m): 6:04am On Mar 13, 2021
That’s why in this life one should never conclude or give up in a hurry. Some persons already concluded that there would be no second batch of email sending and that the whole recruitment thing had been concluded.
Now e don shock everybody and no one is saying anything again. Life will always click when it is time. Some persons will get the job even without applying, some will get the job from first group and some will get the Job from second group and so on

11 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by LandoKingz: 7:04am On Mar 13, 2021
Any person currently running a masters program and has HND or 2.2 grade how did u do in the masters session.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nemmybliz: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2021
LandoKingz:
Any person currently running a masters program and has HND or 2.2 grade how did u do in the masters session.

I think this question isn't necessary. BSc 2.1 is equivalent to HND Upper Credit while BSc 2.2 equivalent to HND lower credit and must be uploaded with a masters degree. If your degree is HND and upper Credit, kindly click its equivalent and you are good to go. Otherwise, masters degree will be required if lower grade. Someone attended to same question in the previous page.

If you are currently running a masters program and you are done with your final exams/project with a cleared stand, can equally meet with your department for a signed letter so you have something to upload in place of masters cert.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 423jo(m): 7:48am On Mar 13, 2021
The purpose of the second batch email is for those in the first batch that lied about their credentials or didn't meet the standard requirement irrespective of scores. They shall be replaced with those in second batch that meets the requirement and scores also will be considered. Example, people that scored 74, 73 will be screened before the scores below that. If they get the required number from that they wont call anyone below that number. So, its still very much based on scores and credentials.

Akexstinger:
That’s why in this life one should never conclude or give up in a hurry. Some persons already concluded that there would be no second batch of email sending and that the whole recruitment thing had been concluded.
Now e don shock everybody and no one is saying anything again. Life will always click when it is time. Some persons will get the job even without applying, some will get the job from first group and some will get the Job from second group and so on
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by a4olabisamuel: 8:04am On Mar 13, 2021
Na wao, U guys don't get tired of all these head permutations...are you screening with them, mtweew.

Rest abeg.

423jo:
The purpose of the second batch email is for those in the first batch that lied about their credentials or didn't meet the standard requirement irrespective of scores. They shall be replaced with those in second batch that meets the requirement and scores also will be considered. Example, people that scored 74, 73 will be screened before the scores below that. If they get the required number from that they wont call anyone below that number. So, its still very much based on scores and credentials.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.