Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1542989 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 13, 2021
423jo:
The purpose of the second batch email is for those in the first batch that lied about their credentials or didn't meet the standard requirement irrespective of scores. They shall be replaced with those in second batch that meets the requirement and scores also will be considered. Example, people that scored 74, 73 will be screened before the scores below that. If they get the required number from that they wont call anyone below that number. So, its still very much based on scores and credentials.

wrong speculations. had it being so, there should have been limited number who received the mail. Second batch isn't replacement but batch screening. The number of applicants in second batch is far more than the first..

Don't speculate so u will give ppl heartattck... It can affect ur personalities. Try to use ur UTM

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 13, 2021
Many applications have been impersonated or hijacked by smart guys bcuz some applicants have revealed their login mails before this time. If the mail for ur social medias n public mailing in receiving (past questions) n sending mails is the same with ur application mail, is possible ur application has bin hijacked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by LandoKingz: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2021
Nemmybliz:

I think this question isn't necessary. BSc 2.1 is equivalent to HND Upper Credit while BSc 2.2 equivalent to HND lower credit and must be uploaded with a masters degree. If your degree is HND and upper Credit, kindly click its equivalent and you are good to go. Otherwise, masters degree will be required if lower grade. Someone attended to same question in the previous page.

If you are currently running a masters program and you are done with your final exams/project with a cleared stand, can equally meet with your department for a signed letter so you have something to upload in place of masters cert.
thanks for expanding.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by BetterKola: 9:41am On Mar 13, 2021
Pan1207:
Many applications have been impersonated or hijacked by smart guys bcuz some applicants have revealed their login mails before this time. If the mail for ur social medias n public mailing in receiving (past questions) n sending mails is the same with ur application mail, is possible ur application has bin hijacked

Pan1207......how is this possible? When the name of the original recipient will be different from the name on the uploaded certificate?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nikola(m): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2021
BetterKola:

Pan1207......how is this possible? When the name of the original recipient will be different from the name on the uploaded certificate?

When you get to the upload of required documents area, you can edit the details there. Name, email e.t.c.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonz: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2021
Pan1207:

wrong speculations. had it being so, there should have been limited number who received the mail. Second batch isn't replacement but batch screening. The number of applicants in second batch is far more than the first..

Don't speculate so u will give ppl heartattck... It can affect ur personalities. Try to use ur UTM
Good morning chief, any hope for those that scored between 40-49?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by BetterKola: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2021
nikola:

When you get to the upload of required documents area, you can edit the details there. Name, email e.t.c.

Seriously??....this would not be fair to the affected candidates.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by eminex(m): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2021
nikola:

I don't think this is true. The name, date of birth and email remains uneditable. But other details like state, region and LGA is editable.

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by fahadkatagum(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2021
eminex:

I don't think this is true. The name, date of birth and email remains uneditable. But other details like state, region and LGA is editable.

Yes and the Examination number which contains your NYSC discharge number is uneditable too.... It's never possible

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nikola(m): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2021
eminex:

Oh! When the application started, I noticed that I had to input a middle name. Seeing that I had just two names, I had to type in 'NIL' as the middle name. I was able to edit that out when I had access to the portal. That's why I thumbed what I did. Thanks for the clarification. @Betterkola
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by electof: 10:58am On Mar 13, 2021
People's speculations, in cases like this, are figments of their minds.

They speculate what favours them.

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Fremanb4(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2021
This probably explains why some people complained that they saw another name after uploading their documents/details
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by T4kbaba(m): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2021
Fremanb4:
This probably explains why some people complained that they saw another name after uploading their documents/details

Not related

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bornwinner01: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
No I don’t agree with this, even if someone impersonated you, that person will not reach the next stage as well, so many things won’t tally.

Pan1207:

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by juri: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Pan1207:

Good Day, any hope of a third batch?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Attahir180: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
If this is true, people that did this are deadlier than COVID-19

Pan1207:

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nikola(m): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Bornwinner01:
No I don’t agree with this, even if someone impersonated you, that person will not reach the next stage as well, so many things won’t tally.

I believe it's the same thing Pan1207 is saying.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ofiwa45: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Olabima:
i scored 48 but have not received mail till now.

EH
What did you score in first test?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonymous200: 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Good afternoon. Please I imputed my work experience till present date but the system calculated it has 1year which obviously it is above 1 year.
Did anyone face this same thing?

Also please can I do anything to change it

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by staneve(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Anonymous200:
Good afternoon. Please I imputed my work experience till present date but the system calculated it has 1year which obviously it is above 1 year.

Try to edit it
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by tonycosmas01: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
Anonymous200:

I think the calculation is until the date the job was advertised.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonymous200: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
staneve:

Try to edit it

I did edit it but it is showing the same thing
I went as far as deleting and do it again same thing

But if I edit it and put an end date it would calculate it correctly but it doesn’t indicate I am currently still in the organization because of the end date
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by a4olabisamuel: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Good observation!
tonycosmas01:

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by staneve(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Anonymous200:

I did edit it but it is showing the same thing
I went as far as deleting and do it again same thing

But if I edit it and put an end date it would calculate it correctly but it doesn’t indicate I am currently still in the organization because of the end date

You should not put an end date since you are still with the organization.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonymous200: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
tonycosmas01:

Okay Thank you
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonymous200: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
tonycosmas01:

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonymous200: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
staneve:

You should not put an end date since you are still with the organization.

Yea
I feel so too

Thanks
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Anonymous200:

Yes, I faced similar issue. I listed at least 3 relevant work experiences, including my current work (which is over 2 years), but it listed my present work as '10 months only.'

I believe it is a system error, nothing to worry about much.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by tegafej(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Please can someone edit experiences section?

I mistakenly add two same work experience.

Please I need an urgent answer to this.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by posteritychild: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
tegafej:

You can delete and add again. Go to the menu bar and click on experience, you can delete or edit it.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nemmybliz: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Folarxn:

Yes, I faced similar issue. I listed 3 work experiences; Internship, NYSC, and my current work (which is over 2 years), but it listed my present work as '10 months only.'

I believe it is a system error, nothing to worry about much.

Same here. No need to worry

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonymous200: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
tegafej:

Yes you can edit it
Just click on experiences at the left side of your screen it would take you to all experiences you uploaded
Then you can edit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.