Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1543574 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2021
Goodlucknigeria:

It was used. However it was based on individual State's performance

I doubt that... Cos i know someone from my state who scored 45 and got the SMS, whereas a lot of people from my state scored above 70
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Houston17(m): 8:00am On Jan 26, 2021
chidacris:

i used the first password given and its not taking me to my home page just my profile and 0 quizzes.. i cant switch to my homepage its asking me to change password

Yh same here. I changed to that same password and it took me to the home page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2021
Usmyne:
Anyone with a score over above 70 that got the mail.. Seems invite is sent to low scorers only.. Pls someone should confirm this my speculation..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i know a lot of people who scored 80+ that got the text

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2021
Intels2020:
Please if you got above 75, and you got the test invite kindly signify I want to check something.

We many wey score above 75 and got the text
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Layohrt(f): 8:05am On Jan 26, 2021
Houston17:

Saw this after changing my password.

Was yours same

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by vivlyviv: 8:05am On Jan 26, 2021
stinflame:
text came in with a link to testmi attached. But Truecaller is seeing the number used as HUSSPUPPY ����
Same here. I got the text but truecaller saw the number as "Scam".
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2021
If you didn't get the text, try logging in Into testmi portal, you might have been shortlisted

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by chidacris: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2021
Houston17:

wow thanks it worked like magic thanks alot
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2021
jasonex4:

We many wey score above 75 and got the text

Okay make sense
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by PSVITA(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Layohrt:
Has anyone with social sciences, humanities field got the text, cus it looks more like people with pure and applied science got the text.

Anyone in social science that got the test let’s know

I applied for Graduate Trainee with Social Science
I study Social Studies Education
Ebonyi State University
I score 36
And I got the Sms

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Everyone definitely got the invite, if you didn't check Login to test mi dashboard.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by findxyz: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2021
Is like some genius did the last exam. Testmi should give those that scored above 89% in 10 mins a harder exam grin grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by YoungHunter: 8:14am On Jan 26, 2021
PSVITA:

I applied for Graduate Trainee with Social Science
I study Social Studies Education
Ebonyi State University
I score 36
And I got the Sms
Did you just get this
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by oxyba: 8:14am On Jan 26, 2021
If you logged in with the old password, you would see that the Quizzes number shows 1 but with the new number it shows 0 and then you have to change password
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Layohrt(f): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2021
findxyz:
Is like some genius did the last exam. Testmi should give those that scored above 89% in 10 mins a harder exam grin grin grin cool

It wil shock you, they will still pass

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Lbelieve: 8:16am On Jan 26, 2021
I scored 70 but didn't get the sms. I however logged into the portal and saw the message that the test would commence on the 30th. I will still try my 'grace on that day. Congratulations to those who received the sms.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2021
Intels2020:
Everyone definitely got the invite, if you didn't check Login to test mi dashboard.

Score 76, from Rivers and haven’t gotten the invite. The site hasn’t been loading this morning for me even. Unnecessary pressure
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 8:22am On Jan 26, 2021
This looks like a rewrite cos everybdy is retaking the tests... My only prayer is that it becomes more organised and doesn't leak...that way we should be able to get accurate representation of people's performances....
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Burchester: 8:23am On Jan 26, 2021
Is the invite sent by mail or sms only ??
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2021
The password sent is the same as the first default password by October of last year. Whether you got the SMS or not, you can log in with that password.
I am sure this is a rewrite and not any further stage in the recruitment line. May Allah assist us.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by dkdenco: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2021
Houston17:
You can wait for the invite before logging in, however, I noticed the password I was given was same as the one I was sent on first test notification, hence, I'd advise you guys use your first password you were sent during your first notification to know your fate

Just did as advised. Many thanks � �

EH kogi
65%
No text but was able to login with default password and afterwards you change your password then you get to see the notification for the exam.

I guess this applies to everyone try to be sure so that we all won't miss out while waiting for text or email.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2021
I guess this is an admission on their part that the first test was flawed and marred with leaked questions and a lot of cheating... hopefully they would improve in their organisation this time around...

My own issue is with the candidates, especially those who in a bid to do "good face" would still leak the questions....
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2021
Layohrt:

Saw this after changing my password.

Was yours same

This is what is on everyone homepage, whether you got the test invite or not.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gabicon20: 8:28am On Jan 26, 2021
findxyz:
lol u got me cracking my ribs here. Reading 4rm far but can't just pass this by, I hope say no be u ba coz this time around them fit just set ur time limit to that 10mins so that if u score at least 30 them go give u APL straight if u score less ur wahala go be like bicycle.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 8:29am On Jan 26, 2021
jasonex4:
I guess this is an admission on their part that the first test was flawed and marred with leaked questions and a lot of cheating... hopefully they would improve in their organisation this time around...

My own issue is with the candidates, especially those who in a bid to do "good face" would still leak the questions....

Nope, if we all are talking it at the same time, and from the look of things we might be doing that. Though we expect further information from them sha.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by aduraseuniyanu: 8:29am On Jan 26, 2021
Is someone paying for the class or it's free?

GoldenDee:
Golden Dee Consulting would be organizing tutorial masterclass for those who have gotten test invitation.

The masterclass would be covering numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, abstract reasoning et al

Class would run through Tuesday 26th of January through Friday 29th of January, 2021 ; 8pm daily

To be part of the class, send your whatsapp number to goldengee9@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Blessed4sure: 8:33am On Jan 26, 2021
It's looking like it's a rewrite test.

Hopefully everything will be more organized this time around.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by YoungHunter: 8:35am On Jan 26, 2021
Blessed4sure:
It's looking like it's a rewrite test.

Hopefully everything will be more organized this time around.
I doubt. Not everyone got the text.. I hope it is rewrite though
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2021
leks4sure:

Keep calm!!!

The developers are still working on the platform.

There was a setback on the backend work. They are currently running beta-testing on it. Testmi will send invite to the shortlisted candidates in the course of the week unfailingly for the stage 2 aptitude test.

Note that you won't be able to see your test score this time around. Success to you all

Abeg bro....how soon would they conclude the whole recruitment process?? Or are we going to be waiting for another 3 months before the next stage (that's after this apptitude test)??
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2021
YoungHunter:

It is a rewrite o... If anyone didnt get the text they should login with the original default password sent to them before the test last year
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Blessed4sure: 8:37am On Jan 26, 2021
YoungHunter:

Yes, but many who got the text can still log in with the former password (Which is same as that sent for the first text). And they see the test instructions.

Well, who knows, ...

Let's watch how it all turns out eventually.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.