Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539416 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by id4sho(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2021
philipianlobbos:

He only told me towards the end of the year, arrangements are seriously ongoing from HR. He will revert back towards next week. That' was all he said.
Thanks Boss
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Kelaondona: 8:47pm On May 22, 2021
You are really in charge of your game. I like folks who talk with proof.

philipianlobbos:

2021 budget will commence 1st of June. His/her salary will be captured in 2021 budget...

SEC letters too are ready.
PEF isn't clear yet but it will become more clearer by 1st week of June but mostly EH and few GT's

I'm sincerely waiting for you to refute my info.

Be humble.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 22, 2021
Kakaki000:

U better delete that fake thing u called firs Apl.. Can't u see d Apl is not real?...common Mr man,,,stop deceiving people...nothing is happening in firs this year okayyyy

Can you please point out the fake aspects of the letter?

Don't worry yourself, I will show you her documentation processes/documents by June/July, I will also tell you were she has been posted to within Abuja, unless I changed my mind.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 22, 2021
Kakaki000:

U better delete that fake thing u called firs Apl.. Can't u see d Apl is not real?...common Mr man,,,stop deceiving people...nothing is happening in firs this year okayyyy

Do you have any proof to back up your agreement?

Don't worry yourself, I will show you her documentation processes/documents by June/July, I will also tell you were she has been posted to within Abuja, unless I changed my mind.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 9:06pm On May 22, 2021
That letter isn't fake o...but I didn't know they will still recruit this year tho

Do you have any proof to back up your agreement?

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by freddybonz(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2021
philipianlobbos:

I like the way u talk with full confidence, so I am moved to believe the letter is legit irrespective of the officer I error
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 22, 2021
freddybonz:

I like the way u talk with full confidence, so I am moved to believe the letter is legit irrespective of the officer I error

Lemme clear you on this..as a fresh graduate, he/she was suppose to start with grade level 10, officer 2 step 1 but because of he/her contact, they gave he/her officer 1.

Officer 1 salary is at the range of 280k if I'm not mistaken, while officer 2 salary is far less than 280k

Officer 1 is greater than officer 2 but they are all in level 10..Thats how it works in FIRS. This letter is legit. What will I gain in posting fake stuffs here?

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by freddybonz(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Lemme clear you on this..as a fresh graduate, he/she was suppose to start with grade level 10, officer 2 step 1 but because of he/her contact, they gave he/her officer 1.

Officer 1 salary is at the range of 280k if I'm not mistaken, while officer 2 salary is far less than 280k

Officer 1 is greater than officer 2 but they are all in level 10..Thats how it works in FIRS. This letter is legit. What will I gain in posting fake stuffs here?
I believe u bro, u are a good man
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Idrisatafi: 9:28pm On May 22, 2021
Brother any update about NCDMB recruitment process.....where are we now?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Johnolis(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2021
Idrisatafi:
Brother any update about NCDMB recruitment process.....where are we now?
Nowhere.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingClown(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2021
grin grin grin

all I can say is that
"Nigerian is useless"

covenant university just graduated over a 1000
students
with over 200 of them with a First class result
and 70% of the remaining with a 2:1

that means new fresh bloods with better results ( nobody really cares if they can defend it or not, first class is first class anywhere) are now in the job market.

day by day previous fresh bloods that were in the job market are now becoming old cargoes.
we have not even considered those with masters and PhDs.

the reality is that your chances of getting a good goverment Job without connect is almost zero (except God has chosen your file, na die you dy )
even private companies sef Na the same story but they are more practical than these useless governments. the only Bleep up again is the age factor everyday you'll be competing with fresh bloods with clean CVs from top tier schools.
naso so declaration age cry you go dy do for court.

If your papa get connect, kuddos to you. better use am well.
if your papa no get connect like me for here grin

honestly I don't know what to say again, it is well.

make I go dust my computer continue wetin I dy learn to see if I fit get Job for place way dem go employ me solely based on my competency.

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by id4sho(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2021
philipianlobbos:

NASS connect I guess cheesy, 5o slots were given to Senate this Feb. Boss, ur info tight
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 22, 2021
freddybonz:

I believe u bro, u are a good man

Compare this two letters..this one is 2018 intake

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2021
You must be leaving in the moon because you simply don't know how things work in Nigeria. E go shock you when FIRS start documentation next month and yes next month is less than 10 days
Kakaki000:

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2021
Officer 2 is actually 238k
philipianlobbos:

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by freddybonz(m): 9:55pm On May 22, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Compare this two letters..this one is 2018 intake
Yeaa, it's thesame thing, the only difference is the officer II
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingClown(m): 10:00pm On May 22, 2021
nasiest:

how far now ?
you dy always know everything grin cheesy

abeg You and this philanbos...... guy

una get connection way una no dey use ?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 22, 2021
nasiest:

No...is 252k...Ask well..its 252k...

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gabicon20: 10:36pm On May 22, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Hi Bro, plz do u have any info on NNRA APL?
will appreci8 ur response.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by livinglifemgr: 10:40pm On May 22, 2021
E don shock you now abi ? People get employed daily in this country, all depends on who is helping you to get the job. Imagine getting a note & phone call from the senate president or chief of staff, to the FIRS Chairaman for employment. They'll type your APLthat same day.
Kakaki000:

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eyenkuzi: 10:44pm On May 22, 2021
I doff my coconut for you.Your info is spot on.PEF gave some EH APL on 23rd March,NIMASA and PENCOM coming soon

2021 budget will commence 1st of June. His/her salary will be captured in 2021 budget...

SEC letters too are ready.
PEF isn't clear yet but it will become more clearer by 1st week of June but mostly EH and few GT's

I'm sincerely waiting for you to refute my info.

Be humble.[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 22, 2021
Gabicon20:

Hi Bro, plz do u have any info on NNRA APL?
will appreci8 ur response.

I'm very sorry please, I can not help you on this one. I don't have Oracles in that zone.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Houston17(m): 11:01pm On May 22, 2021
philipianlobbos:

I'm very sorry please, I can not help you on this one. I don't have Oracles in that zone.

Baba, any source wey u no dey use at the moment, abeg borrow me for sometime grin, but I dey serious o baba

I no mind PEF or PENCOM

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gabicon20: 11:03pm On May 22, 2021
philipianlobbos:

kk. 10x for responding, I apprecia8.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 423jo(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2021
I really hate Nigeria. Why make life so difficult for the younger generation. I feel Nigeria doesn't deserve majority of us. It's just a very useless place. How will you require connect after making good genuine grades to get a reasonable job. It's obvious this generation was never planned for. We were never planned for. All the old pieces of crap in power may God judge them all for destroying everything for the future generation. Don't you all think that while we are the most learned generation we are also the poorest. They have made education a joke and first class or good grades meaningless. Useless old goats in power.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 11:07pm On May 22, 2021
Lols..for where I just happened to know some people that got in last year shaa.
I dey find SpaceX connection self I no see
KingClown:

how far now ?
you dy always know everything grin cheesy

abeg You and this philanbos...... guy

una get connection way una no dey use ?? cheesy
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 11:14pm On May 22, 2021
You're probably right since the person in question hasn't been confirmed yet because he hasn't spent upto 1year at FIRS. He is still on probation.
philipianlobbos:

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 22, 2021
nasiest:
You're probably right since the person in question hasn't been confirmed yet because he hasn't spent upto 1year at FIRS. He is still on probation.

You mean the letter dated 2018 hasn't been confirmed? I don't understand. You want me to show you photogopies of his/her confirmation letter?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingClown(m): 11:30pm On May 22, 2021
nasiest:
Lols..for where I just happened to know some people that got in last year shaa.
I dey find SpaceX connection self I no see

I get where you're coming from and I understand you bro.

no shaking.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingClown(m): 12:13am On May 23, 2021
grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.