Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1540141 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MaziOkoro: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2021
Newcastle2023:

The mails will drop anytime from now. Most likely by next week. Applicants are coming from all over the world; UK, USA, Netherlands, Senegal, Ghana, UAE, etc for the purported Oral Interview. So ample time might expectedly be given to the successful applicants. Thank you.

This is serious. The interview attendance on its own is another elimination method.
Virtual interview would have been more convenient

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bigdadson: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2021
Newcastle2023:

@Brill1, the 150 is the total number of intake for both the GT and the EH based on merit.

@Leks4sure and I are friends and our information is from different sources that should know. I really appreciate how detailed his information on the merit mode is.

[/b]Leks4sure's information is clearly from someone in the recruitment team while mine are mainly from persons in the Chief Executive's Office and Management. Let's be patient and see what's going to be in the emails. [b]

The good thing is that the emails will drop any moment from now, most likely by next week and we will get all the details in the emails. Thank you and all the best.

@bolded is telling us that leks4sure's information could be more reliable than yours. Anyway thanks to both of you for the info

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jlomz: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2021
Cassa93:

You never see invite you don dey prepare for interview....

I admire your faith bro grin grin grin

Na first batch crew
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by slydog(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2021
Newcastle2023:

The mails will drop anytime from now. Most likely by next week. Applicants are coming from all over the world; UK, USA, Netherlands, Senegal, Ghana, UAE, etc for the purported Oral Interview. So ample time might expectedly be given to the successful applicants. Thank you.

Any idea how many were asked to upload documents in the first batch of uploads?
I'm experienced hire and scored less than 60 in both test and uploaded in the first batch
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MaziOkoro: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2021
Bigdadson:

@bolded is telling us that leks4sure's information could be more reliable than yours. Anyway thanks to both of you for the info

He already made it clear that one source is closer to the recruitment than the other. All these are not necessary, please.

21 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Prettypearl021(f): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2021
From this group,
It was close to 600 for both GT and EH
slydog:

I'm experienced hire and scored less than 60 in both test and uploaded in the first batch
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cirochukade: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2021
Newcastle2023:

With this!! Giving up things!! Me I don move on already.. Congrats to successful candidates

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cassa93: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2021
Prettypearl021:
From this group,
It was close to 600 for both GT and EH

If 600 submitted documents and 500 were shortlisted (according to lek4sure) that means there is hope, unless they bring in people who didn't follow through the recruitment.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2021
Prettypearl021:
We the 2nd batch doc uploaders, should we start the moving already?
Because like this, okay
moving asin?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Prettypearl021(f): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2021
First batch not total
Cassa93:

If 600 submitted documents and 500 were shortlisted (according to lek4sure) that means there is hope, unless they bring in people who didn't follow through the recruitment.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2021
Bigdadson:

@Bigdadson, I'm not claiming to have the most authentic information about the recruitment. That doesn't help my cause in the slightest of ways. Anyone that knows me, knows that am passionate about working with the Board. My focus is securing my APL at the end of the day. No more, no less.

Having information from the recruitment team and having information from the Management are two different things. The Management makes the final decision on the deliverables from the recruitment team. Even if they want to do replacements, it's up to the Management.

The Management doesn't need to divulge all the information to the recruitment team. The Management is also confidentially handling the list that is based on Stakeholders' considerations. So it's not as straight forward as you think.

Let's just wait for the content of the emails we are expecting anytime from now. Thank you.

14 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2021
What has first or second batch have to do with this...we all uploaded na abi

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Prettypearl021(f): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2021
Crytoguy:
What has first or second batch have to do with this...we all uploaded na abi
Bros be calming down.
Read the messages I responded to so would understand.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2021
Prettypearl021:

Bros be calming down.
Read the messages I responded to so you would understand.
okay
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nikola(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bigdadson:

Scholars of the Cold War approached it with differing narrations. However, most of us know the main gist.
If we understand this, you would then understand that Newcastle's approach and that of Leks4sure are all valid. Leks is more detailed and kinda straight to the point and Newcastle drops info like a very busy grassroot Politician. grin smiley
We can all thrive together, as there is space for all of us. Let's try to stay positive.
Cheers

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
TammyAnybody:
..........Candidate who met the required cut off and asked to upload documents has all been stratified to to different categories base on qualification for interviews. Also ineligible candidates base on age and qualifications has been weeded out.

The Interview will likely be held virtually due to security situation of the country, though FCC are proposing a physical Interview at Abuja.

Date of the interview will be communicated as soon as NCDMB and FCC comes to an agreement...........
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
slydog:

I don't have that information right away, but I have kindly requested @Leks4sure to reach his source for it. He could post it here or I would do that as soon as he gets back to me. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Sugarlover: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please, the cutoff mark in this case is the initial 75 or the 50?
TammyAnybody:
Good morning....

Management of NCDMB and FCC are currently working hand in hand to continue the recruitment as early as possible..

Candidate who meet the required cut off and asked to upload documents has all been stratified to to different categories base on qualification for interviews. Also ineligible candidates base on age and qualifications has been weeded out.

The Interview will likely be held virtually due to security situation of the country, though FCC are proposing a physical Interview at Abuja.

Date of the interview will be communicated as soon as NCDMB and FCC comes to an agreement.

The Senate Committee on local content has also meet with FCC for the continuation on the recruitment exercise....

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Sugarlover: 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please the cut-off is initial 75 or 50? [quote author=Newcastle2023 post=105709991][/quote]
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by AjayMain: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
nikola:

Scholars of the Cold War approached it with differing narrations. However, most of us know the main gist.
If we understand this, you would then understand that Newcastle's approach and that of Leks4sure are all valid. Leks is more detailed and kinda straight to the point and Newcastle drops info like a very busy grassroot Politician. grin smiley
We can all thrive together, as there is space for all of us. Let's try to stay positive.
Cheers

Newcastle2023:

Kai @NewCastle the Igede man, Abeg, I will like to meet you, you are too much, its this kind of your info that gets people like @jjj37 angry, how did you know where applicants will be coming from, you have so many info within the past few weeks that don't add up(there will be interview but it will be a formality, We're doing documentation, medicals and possibly induction & assuming duties this coming month of September, September, 2021 is almost a certainty. And I also confirmed it's straight to APL etc), you make your info look like office gossip that is adulterated then finally gets to you. and when people like @leks or @tammy post you quote them defending why your info looks like theirs, stop been defensive, just stick to what you were told and allow us compare, abeg please be calming down.

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by T4kbaba(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
AjayMain:

Kai @NewCastle the Igede man, Abeg, I will like to meet you, you are too much, its this kind of your info that gets people like @jjj37 angry, how did you know where applicants will be coming from, you have so many info within the past few weeks that don't add up(there will be interview but it will be a formality, We're doing documentation, medicals and possibly induction & assuming duties this coming month of September, September, 2021 is almost a certainty. And I also confirmed it's straight to APL etc), you make your info look like office gossip that is adulterated then finally gets to you. and when people like @leks or @tammy post you quote them defending why your info looks like theirs, stop been defensive, just stick to what you were told and allow us compare, abeg please be calming down.
Will you keep quiet!

17 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ProIT: 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
Until you get mails, it's all speculation to you and accurate information to those sharing information.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jjj37: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
AjayMain:

My brother i tire for that young man, if you caution him now, he'll crawl out to tell you his public personility profile and how expose he is. that guy talks like a woman and acts like a toddler.. Well, you've said it all., I guess we'll have to endure his nuisance for now.. WHAT BAFFLES ME IS HIS ENERGY TO DEFEND HIS RUBBISH AND AUTO-ALIGN IT WITH SERIOUS MEN POST.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by emexodoms: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
I am ashamed of you all

The same person you people are talking about was who never gave up on this recruitment, was who continuously told us the recruitment is still alive even when others told us it has been scrapped and/or doesn't exist

He was always telling us is still much alive (recruitment) only that there is some issues delaying it.

Those who never contributed anything here or brought any info are here castigating others.

I repeat, you guys should learn how to be appreciative

jjj37:

My brother i tire for that young man, if you caution him now, he'll crawl out to tell you he's public personility profile and how expose he is. that guy talks like a woman and acts like a toddler.. Well, you've said it all., I guess we'll have to endure his nuisance for now.. WHAT BAFFLES ME IS HIS ENERGY TO DEFEND HIS RUBBISH AND AUTO ALIGN IT WITH SERIOUS MEN POST.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by T4kbaba(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
jjj37:

My brother i tire for that young man, if you caution him now, he'll crawl out to tell you his public personility profile and how expose he is. that guy talks like a woman and acts like a toddler.. Well, you've said it all., I guess we'll have to endure his nuisance for now.. WHAT BAFFLES ME IS HIS ENERGY TO DEFEND HIS RUBBISH AND AUTO-ALIGN IT WITH SERIOUS MEN POST.
jjj37:

[quote author=AjayMain post=105712785]

Bird of the same feather!

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Prowess007: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
ProIT:
Until you get mails, it's all speculation to you and accurate information to those sharing information.

May God Make itva reality

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Prowess007: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
You guys should be shameless.
Either he says it right or not, atleast he played his part.
You guys are simply imature, u cant overlook simple individual differences. May God grant us wisdom oo
jjj37:

13 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
AjayMain:

@Sugarlover, the Cut Off Mark used was 50%. Just rely on God to see you through successfully. No need for unnecessary permutations.

@AjayMain and @jjj37, I promise that I won't take out my precious time to respond to your very unfortunate posts here again.

The truth is, whenever you post, it tells a lot about who and what you are.

I made it abundantly clear to everyone that is sensible and reasonable enough, that the information I share here are from people I believe should know. I can put a name to everything I have posted here from day one.

I have had the opportunity to have connected with about the most privileged persons and also some of the most qualified applicants in the course of this recruitment. I speak with applicants on this very platform that reside in the UK, Netherlands, Senegal, Ghana, etc that uploaded their credentials after the second assessment.

For God's sake, this is an anonymous platform. What do you think is my personal gain doing all I do here? It's really unfortunate we have people that should know better behaving and talking in this unbelievably uncultured and crude manner. I really wish I could help.

Let me reiterate the fact that this unwarranted provocation will not deter me from posting whatever I deem necessary. I only have love and best wishes for all of you here. And not even you, birds of a feather, can change that. Thank you.

30 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Attahir180: 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thank you very much for all the updates,
God bless you
Newcastle2023:

@Sugarlover, the Cut Off Mark used was 50%. Just rely on God to see you through successfully. No need for unnecessary permutations.

@Ajaymain and @jjj37, I promise that I won't take out my precious time to respond to your very unfortunate posts here again.

I made it abundantly clear to everyone that is sensible and reasonable enough, that the information I share here are from people I believe should know. I can put a name to everything I have posted here from day one.

I have had the opportunity to have connected with about the most privileged persons and also some of the most qualified applicants in the course of this recruitment. I speak with applicants that reside in the UK, Netherlands, Senegal, Ghana, etc that uploaded their credentials after the second assessment.

For God's sake, this is an anonymous platform. What do you think is my personal gain doing all I do here? It's really unfortunate we have people that should know better behaving and talking in this unbelievably uncultured and crude manner. I really wish I could help.

Let me reiterate the fact that this unwarranted provocation will not deter me from posting whatever I deem necessary. I only have love and best wishes for all of you here. And not even you, birds of a feather, can change that. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Henryfly(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hello Newcastle, please i would employ you not to reply anymore anyone that speaks out against your information here, cause it would make it seem you are like them in mindset and reasons, just be ignore and do your thing, cause i know too many people wait for your information here especially during the drought season.

15 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by slydog(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Newcastle2023:

@Ajaymain and @jjj37, I promise that I won't take out my precious time to respond to your very unfortunate posts here again.

I have had the opportunity to have connected with about the most privileged persons and also some of the most qualified applicants in the course of this recruitment. I speak with applicants that reside in the UK, Netherlands, Senegal, Ghana, etc that uploaded their credentials after the second assessment.

Bro, pls ignore posts like this. Often time such post come from people who do not understand the workings of organizations. I work in the private sector and continually we're told- no policy or rule is cast on stone- meaning anything, situations, policy can change at any point. Infact one time promotion list was due to be out on Monday plus bonuses, we left office on Friday celebrating, Monday morning, new investor in town, name of organization changed, promotion andbonus canceled till today. How much more govt agency in Nigeria with lots of vested interests, where the executive can agree with his management today on a course of action and tomorrow morning the minister stops that course or worse still he's kicked out of office.
Bro, just ignore.

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Sugarlover: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thank you very much.
Newcastle2023:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.