Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1541398 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Geniero: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2021
Speak of what you know please and not all these your conspiracies. What you don't know is some of us have benefited from NCDMB in some ways in the past lowkey. I know someone who have done 3 different trainings with this organization. They literally send you to oil and gas companies for a year or 2 with better OTJ, stipend wey better pass some people salary and to top it all certifications that run into millions. Do you hear or read that everywhere? I won't say more, baba nor go use your oversabi do your self ooo. There are people here who know what is going on but are just quiet.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 27, 2021
I wrote my first test at the Delta state CBT library, state secretariat zone. This is enough to proof the authenticity of the recruitment.
Even met some staff from NCDMB selected to manage the recruitment.

We asked the name of the recruiting organization n it's confirmed to be NCDMB...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abimbola74(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2021
Divinehealer:

Did you finally succeed in opening the web page?
Yes, it went through this morning.
Thank you so much, God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abimbola74(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2021
Kanoma4444:
[Just google testmi.ng and log in using ur username and default password.
quote author=abimbola74 post=98461672]Please the site isn’t displaying. I tried using chrome, safari and even Mozilla
Thank you so much
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Teedove10(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2021
Everyone should take a chill pill and go study... Saturday is just around the corner. Best wishes to you guys! Let's hope for the best.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2021
Pan1207:
I wrote my first test at the Delta state CBT library, state secretariat zone. This is enough to proof the authenticity of the recruitment.
Even met some staff from NCDMB selected to manage the recruitment.

We asked the name of the recruiting organization n it's confirmed to be NCDMB...

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Lbelieve: 9:57am On Jan 27, 2021
Churock:

Have tried oo and it’s still not opening. Not even showing me the login page. It’s just blank on my phone. But it opened with my mum’s phone

If it opened with your mum's phone but not yours, I suggest you find an alternative before Saturday. See if you can get a laptop and be sure you can log in from the pc before then. All the best.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ronnie2203: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2021
Good morning guys! Can we focus please and leave all this trivial questions about whether its real or unreal, whether it is NCDMB or NLNG, whether everyone was shortlisted or not. We have 3 days to prepare for the test, former thread was lost. Kindly share links to past questions, GMATs, SHL, oil and gas tests, current affairs to enable us all prepare. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2021
Archer009:
For everyone here who feels down or have doubts about this recruitment, Please can you all relax and be rest assured that the recruitment is real.

Ignore negativity and protect your mental health,work with the agency time and don’t work faster than them.
If you have lost hope in the recruitment please log off the thread and let others have peace of mind a lot is going on in the world and the last thing any struggling person needs is negativity. Relax and have faith everything is working out well ( the ES is under so much pressure)
I sent you a dm, pls reply. Want to find out something..

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.