Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539793 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Structuralman: 5:42am On Jan 28, 2021
Is the invite in batches Some yet to receive invites?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ofiwa45: 6:19am On Jan 28, 2021
Structuralman:
Is the invite in batches Some yet to receive invites?
So you really mean some are yet to receive invites (as in yet to get mail or text or both). I taught everybody was invited.This is so serious, still wondering what NCDMB used as measures to shortlist candidates.But my suprise is that people who scored very low were invited even as low as 27.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by CBNwords(m): 6:24am On Jan 28, 2021
electof:

Paying for questions involves cheating and corruption. Anyone that is involved in this will get to NCDMB and continue his/her corrupt practices. They will make policies that do not make sense and Rob Nigerians.

Using connect is lobbying and it doesn't involve bribing. Paying for jobs is also similar to the first case.

It is well.

In your own words "how will merit play out in this case" of entering through connects, huh? You're just speaking English, Kettle calling pot black. Remove the Iroko in your eye before you complain of the broom in others eyes

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gabicon20: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2021
Archer009:

Not all of us here are without jobs dear. Since you have so much negativity in you, send me a message I will let you into NASS tomorrow for the PIB public hearing so you can have access to ask him the question yourself but I will make sure that’s all you can ask him. Then atleast you can have small joy and positivity return back in to your life.
Gudmonin Bro. One Bukhety pleaded 4ur help on accessing NASS today, she probably needs it more than shugavee who only needed to be proven wrong. pls help.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2021
Gabicon20:

Gudmonin Bro. One Bukhety pleaded 4ur help on accessing NASS today, she probably needs it more than shugavee who only needed to be proven wrong. pls help.
May God bless you my brother. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kastrovic001(m): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2021
Archer009:

Not all of us here are without jobs dear. Since you have so much negativity in you, send me a message I will let you into NASS tomorrow for the PIB public hearing so you can have access to ask him the question yourself but I will make sure that’s all you can ask him. Then atleast you can have small joy and positivity return back in to your life.
You're just too kind
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2021
CBNwords:

In your own words "how will merit play out in this case" of entering through connects, huh? You're just speaking English, Kettle calling pot black. Remove the Iroko in your eye before you complain of the broom in others eyes
I have said it before. Many people are only comfortable with illegalities that come in their favour. When it swings to others', they scream their lungs out for merit which by any standard at all, they still wouldn't qualify.

If humans are allowed in recruitment processes, there would be bias, no matter how little. I learnt big companies now use pymetric tests to, at least, scale off some folks who have learnt to maneuover aptitude tests but don't have the qualities they desire.

Even God has his favourites.

11 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Goodlucknigeria: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2021
Anybody that has "connect" should use it. Those without "connect" should work hard and pray to God

ThreeBlackBird:

I have said it before. Many people are only comfortable with illegalities that come in their favour. When it swings to others', they scream their lungs out for merit which by any standard at all, they still wouldn't qualify.

If humans are allowed in recruitment processes, there would be bias, no matter how little. I learnt big companies now use pymetric tests to, at least, scale off some folks who have learnt to maneuover aptitude tests but don't have the qualities they desire.

Even God has his favourites.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Abusule007: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2021
keveaux:
Please, someone should help me with study materials.
You people should always endeavor to read previous chat before requesting things. Links to materials have been dropped 2 pages back but because you people will always run to last page without going through chats, you wouldn't know and you'll expect someone to continue to answer you people.

Oga go some pages back to get the materials you seek. Thank you
I would have imputed the page number but no, look for it yourself

11 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by femaks(m): 10:56am On Jan 28, 2021
Abusule007:

You people should always endeavor to read previous chat before requesting things. Links to materials have been dropped 2 pages back but because you people will always run to last page without going through chats, you wouldn't know and you'll expect someone to continue to answer you people.

Guy u harsh ooo grin grin grin.....be calming down naa grin grin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Abusule007: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2021
femaks:
Guy u harsh ooo grin grin grin.....be calming down naa grin grin
Watch and see, some other people will still come online to request for same materials. That's how they do

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by AbdulAkpan: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2021
Please who knows when this recruitment will come to an end?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Maybe till another 6 months, then they would call for Interview...then after Interview another 6months for APL

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by YoungHunter: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
AbdulAkpan:
Please who knows when this recruitment will come to an end?
might linger till March
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by frankyjay02: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
The set of people that were selected in this 2nd stage of the exercise is not cumbersome like the first phase where people where mesmerizing.

We need the past question. Do help some folks here if you have.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Can any one help with the new address of DPR headquarters in Abuja
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mlayidi: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
frankyjay02:
The set of people that were selected in this 2nd stage of the exercise is not cumbersome like the first phase where people where mesmerizing.

Is like nobody know the kind of questions they are going to ask this time.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
Abusule007:

This thing pisses me off a lot..how can you just come on a thread and just comment on the last page without going through previous pages to see if the question you want to ask has been answered...

Thanks bro for this...a lot of people need to wise up and get sense...shey those wey answer the same question earlier on in the thread de jobless na...na you wey just come naim be mr busy...rubbish...

If you need past questions check previous pages....

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Sayhi2essy(f): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
frankyjay02:

Are you trying to say that some people didn't get a mail for this test? I thought everyone got a mail and would write on Saturday
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mykcool(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
philipianlobbos:
Can any one help with the new address of DPR headquarters in Abuja
its on sylvester ugoh crescent, off idris Ibrahim crescent. The junction adjacent to the V.I.O office in jabi. There's a police pension office also in the crescent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mykcool:
its on sylvester ugoh crescent, off idris Ibrahim crescent. The junction adjacent to the V.I.O office in jabi. There's a police pension office also in the crescent.

Thank you very much, i really appreciate. But that's their zonal office acept they are now using the zonal office as their HQ?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Palacio: 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
Well done bro,,if you don't know what you r saying pls keep quiet,I have been following just reading comments without been registered but you force me to register and reply to your comment,this recruitment is genuine and authentic,pls stop this rubish,you r here to discourage others..
Pls kindly see it by your self.mtchew shocked

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gmajor(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Which one is ayuda.ng again?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Palacio: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=Gmajor post=98528037]Which one is ayuda.ng again? [/quote
See go and browse,you have internet you will Know what that means..
If you will not write it is an advantage to many

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Palacio: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
Anyone that feel that this is not genuine pls go and report to EFCC that scammers are scamming allot of reputable Nigeria citizens for recruitment, from different background..okay
See them..that shugave or shagavi I don't know you but pls this should be the end of your rubish post here,
For Christ sake .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Emzenoz(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Make una leave genuine or not genuine ... Una too like talk...mostly the guys here
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by cola1: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
[Maybe your sms inbox is full

quote author=phaney3 post=98448386]Got an uncompleted message from Testmi[/quote]
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bmatty123: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Palacio:
Anyone that feel that this is not genuine pls go and report to EFCC that scammers are scamming allot of reputable Nigeria citizens for recruitment, from different background..okay
See them..that shugave or shagavi I don't know you but pls this should be the end of your rubish post here,
For Christ sake .
If you believe this recruitment is not genuine, please do me a favor, on the day of the exam BY 10AM, just login and SNAP all the questions then send to my email, flygames09@gmail.com, a reward is waiting for you. After you've sent, just add your bank account noba below.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Elpadre22: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.