Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1540297 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by eddie7: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonz: 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Simbi is in Abuja today sha
Newcastle2023:

''These are the only people that can tell you if the recruitment is still alive or not'' - Not correct. There are a number of persons aside them. Even the Executive Chairman, FCC is done with her role. The Certificate of Compliance was issued since the 3rd week of March, 2022.

''I was able to get confirmation from someone who is close to one of the sources that the recruitment is still much alive and APL will drop soon.'' - Very correct.

''Any other update aside these sources are just speculations.'' - Not correct. They are persons around the ES, DFPM, GMHR and HMoSPR that are aware.

''May we be favoured by God's grace.....Ameen'' - This is the end of discussion.

Everything is set. I'm personally very surprised that they haven't got to us up till this moment.

The ES got back from Lisbon on the 18th of April and spent all of last week in the Liaison Office in Lagos. This week, precisely tomorrow, Tuesday 26th April, he will be at the NC Towers for the first time this month.

We're eagerly waiting for the mails.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dalsa: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Anonz:
Yes he visited SON MD, but he will be at the tower Wednesday for local content workshop
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Anonz:

Try to catch up with him or any of his entourage and ask him or them how far.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Zegechi: 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
SatB:

Try to catch up with him or any of his entourage and ask him or them how far.

God....make Oga simbi stay at a place kwanu and know say some people next step in life is being delayed by his absence from d tower

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by mojounited(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
https://ncdmb.gov.ng/ncdmb-signs-investment-agreements-with-duport-midstream-eraskon-on-energy-park-oil-blending-plant/

Is it possible that the two investment agreements signed by NCDMB in the above report were meant to act as catalysts for this recruitment? Duport Misdtream Energy Park Project in Edo State, initially scheduled to be completed in December, 2021, is now rescheduled for commissioning in June 2022. Meanwhile, Eraskon Nigeria Limited recently performed groundbreaking ceremony for the Lubricant Blending Plant in Bayelsa State last month, with a completion date scheduled for December, 2022 (project timelines can be tricky, so we expect completion date to be further rescheduled for this one too).

So, unless these projects / investments are directly tied to this recruitment, it's a tad difficult to understand why a recruitment that kickstarted in July, 2020 cannot be wrapped up after almost two years. The last time I was involved in such a long recruitment process was the 2019 NNPC Recruitment for EH component. Those who participated know how it panned out...

Some of us are lucky to be gainfully employed while hoping for this recruitment to come to a conclusion, i shudder to think of what other applicants, who are solely banking on this recruitment for employment, are going through. May our expectations not be cut short!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Deway52(m): 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Keep ur hopes alive
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kbrule1: 1:19am On Apr 27, 2022
The take off of the two projects you just highlighted have nothing to do with the recruitment. Eraskon Nigeria Ltd is a private Lubes blending company owned by a Bayelsan, therefore, there is no basis for NCDMB to recruit and send to a private firm and this also applies to Duport.

mojounited:
https://ncdmb.gov.ng/ncdmb-signs-investment-agreements-with-duport-midstream-eraskon-on-energy-park-oil-blending-plant/

Is it possible that the two investment agreements signed by NCDMB in the above report were meant to act as catalysts for this recruitment? Duport Misdtream Energy Park Project in Edo State, initially scheduled to be completed in December, 2021, is now rescheduled for commissioning in June 2022. Meanwhile, Eraskon Nigeria Limited recently performed groundbreaking ceremony for the Lubricant Blending Plant in Bayelsa State last month, with a completion date scheduled for December, 2022 (project timelines can be tricky, so we expect completion date to be further rescheduled for this one too).

So, unless these projects / investments are directly tied to this recruitment, it's a tad difficult to understand why a recruitment that kickstarted in July, 2020 cannot be wrapped up after almost two years. The last time I was involved in such a long recruitment process was the 2019 NNPC Recruitment for EH component. Those who participated know how it panned out...

Some of us are lucky to be gainfully employed while hoping for this recruitment to come to a conclusion, i shudder to think of what other applicants, who are solely banking on this recruitment for employment, are going through. May our expectations not be cut short!

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by tolaade1960: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2022
Stop deceiving people. I repeat that this recruitment process is NOT from contents board.
So if u are head of such organization, you would recruit people in such way?

burantashii:
These are the only people that can tell you of the recruitment is still alive or not....

I was able to get confirmation from a someone who is close to one of the sources that the recruitment is still much alive and APL will drop soon...

Any other updates aside this sources are just speculation.

May we be favoured by God grace.....Ameen
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jjj37: 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
tolaade1960:
Stop deceiving people. I repeat that this recruitment process is NOT from contents board.
So if u are head of such organization, you would recruit people in such way?

What do you want us to do ozoh...

You this low self esteemed miserable mad boy,
Is it that when you were born the nurses didn't remember to suck mucus water out from your brain or what??
Even if you're catching cruise from all of this, there's a rational limit in which you should operate from, anything outside that shows a fundamental problem which you should hold your stars or parents accountable not us here.

All these is because this place is an online platform, else i know the right thing i would've done to you by now.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Laren24(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
How best is the potential of a student of industrial relation and personnel management in the oil and gas industry?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Prowess007: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
kbrule1:

The take off of the two projects you just highlighted have nothing to do with the recruitment. Eraskon Nigeria Ltd is a private Lubes blending company owned by a Bayelsan, therefore, there is no basis for NCDMB to recruit and send to a private firm and this also applies to Duport.

Seems NCDMB do have offices in all Oil and gas establishment under them, and thus sends Offices or Staffs their as attachment for proper monitoring

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by aligs: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dalsa:

Yes he visited SON MD, but he will be at the tower Wednesday for local content workshop

It seems the local content workshop started without the ES... Can anyone confirm if he is back in the content tower?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Kkkt: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
People dey track ES.....

Hopefully, it will be well
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
aligs:

It seems the local content workshop started without the ES... Can anyone confirm if he is back in the content tower?

He didn't make it to the NC Tower. He attended virtually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by meetgaya: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Prowess007:

Seems NCDMB do have offices in all Oil and gas establishment under them, and thus sends Offices or Staffs their as attachment for proper monitoring

They have offices also in oil producing states (A/Ibom, Imo, Warri, PH, Ondo and fct). It is from this offices some will be deployed to oil and gas establishments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Hessian: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
mojounited:

Men anticipated to buy car, start project with upfront that never came. The thread was a season film.
From my findings, the EH component was cancelled immediately MKK came on board.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gabicon20: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Newcastle2023:

He didn't make it to the NC Tower. He attended virtually.
How does his 'not making it to the NC tower' affect the recruitment sir and are we not going to "assume" duties in the tower this month(April 2022) again?

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kbrule1: 1:30am On Apr 28, 2022
Prowess007:

It was clearly stated in the vacancy advert then that successful candidates will be deployed at the HQ.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 2:14am On Apr 28, 2022
kbrule1:

It was clearly stated in the vacancy advert then that successful candidates will be deployed at the HQ.

Good Morning,

.. And the Nigerian Content Tower is not mentioned as the head quarters but they said South - South Geopolitical Zone.

Infact, the statement on the advert is not sufficient enough that one shouldn't be posted to any of the Oil and Gas Companies at the South - South as an implant staff to monitor for NCDMB.

- and this makes sense 'cos part of NCDMB's mandate is to monitor.

Cheers...!

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 4:57am On Apr 28, 2022
Gabicon20:

How does his 'not making it to the NC tower' affect the recruitment sir and are we not going to "assume" duties in the tower this month(April 2022) again?

@Gabicon20, I really don't have a clear answer to your first question, but anyone here that is privy to what is happening there now will agree that they say that they are waiting for the ES 'go ahead'.

It's obvious that the only thing that is possible between today and the end of April is hearing from them via emails, SMS or direct calls.

I only said what a Manager there stated towards the end of March. I even shared the voice note with some of my contacts here.

Everything is set. We're just waiting to hear from them and that won't be long from now again by God's grace. Thank you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gabicon20: 5:39am On Apr 28, 2022
Newcastle2023:

@Gabicon20, I really don't have a clear answer to your first question, but anyone here that is privy to what is happening there now will agree that they say that they are waiting for the ES 'go ahead'.

It's obvious that the only thing that is possible between today and the end of April is hearing from them via emails, SMS or direct calls.

I only said what a Manager there stated towards the end of March. I even shared the voice note with some of my contacts here.

Everything is set. We're just waiting to hear from them and that won't be long from now again by God's grace. Thank you.

isokay
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by emvicks2(m): 6:06am On Apr 28, 2022
Who knows if it is because of the information that you guys are giving out here that wabote has refused to conclude the recruitment. He might be on nairaland oo
Wabote will be like, how did these guys know that we will conclude this recruitment in April. grin grin
For that reason let me conclude it in may grin

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bigdadson: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2022
Sincerely speaking I am among the hopefuls but the way this recruitment is dribbling with our minds make me take my mind off it since, I've already moved on, got promoted with more schedules that earned me twice or thrice my salary, but some good people with info used to bring back my hope even though I'm not among those with high hope, I'm an EH with 2.2, 2 masters, years of experience and various professional certs. I don't have strong connect though I was introduced to a GM sometimes back, even the ES was notified about me but I'm still not comfortable with this recruitment. May we hear a favored news soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by mojounited(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2022
Bigdadson:
Sincerely speaking I am among the hopefuls but the way this recruitment is dribbling with our minds make me take my mind off it since, I've already moved on, got promoted with more schedules that earned me twice or thrice my salary, but some good people with info used to bring back my hope even though I'm not among those with high hope, I'm an EH with 2.2, 2 masters, years of experience and various professional certs. I don't have strong connect though I was introduced to a GM sometimes back, even the ES was notified about me but I'm still not comfortable with this recruitment. May we hear a favored news soon.

Na wah o, which kind intimidating CV be this fa. Bros, shebi you're not from Akwa Ibom State? Just checking! grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bigdadson: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
mojounited:

Na wah o, which kind intimidating CV be this fa. Bros, shebi you're not from Akwa Ibom State? Just checking! grin

Which kind intimidating CV is with 2.2?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by mojounited(m): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bigdadson:

Which kind intimidating CV is with 2.2?

One that comes with two MSc Degrees, tons of professional certifications, over 9 years of industry experience and a strong GM connect!

Abeg, go dust your suit and prepare for induction.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by avsadeeq0(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
mojounited:

One that comes with two MSc Degrees, tons of professional certifications, over 9 years of industry experience and a strong GM connect!

Abeg, go dust your suit and prepare for induction.

Man said 2 masters not two Msc Degrees
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Attahir180: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
I know the waiting has not been easy for us but I can assure everyone that the wait is almost over. Everything has been done, they are waiting for the directive of the ES.
No need to fight anyone here.
To all those that have given up on this recruitment it’s not your fault,
To those that are still hopeful keep it up.
To all those that have shared information whether it happened or not thank you for contributing immensely to this thread, you are appreciated and God bless.
Finally, May we be among the successful ones. May Allah count us among the favored ones.
I wish us all the best.

28 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ProIT: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Congratulations to everyone!

15 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by engrsirbash(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kindly shed more light
ProIT:
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by mart101: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Did you say everyone?

ProIT:

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.