Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1540399 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ofyd001: 12:46pm On May 06, 2022
You're right, people shouldn't hold their breath for this recruitment. If it comes, fine...if it doesn't, move on. But to say it is impossible for APL to be given without interview is false. Their are MDAs that issue APLs directly. I work for one. 500+ recruited without interview or any test.

Justice102:
A reminder for those that care to listen.

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by meetgaya: 1:24pm On May 06, 2022
ofyd001:
You're right, people shouldn't hold their breath for this recruitment. If it comes, fine...if it doesn't, move on. But to say it is impossible for APL to be given without interview is false. Their are MDAs that issue APLs directly. I work for one. 500+ recruited without interview or any test.

I know someone in 2017 submitted his to the then SGF and got NCDMB without test or interview, no even job advert.

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ProIT: 1:45pm On May 06, 2022
Ministries rarely do any exams or interviews. APL direct.

CBN keeps giving APL (never heard of any recruitment)

Be thankful NCDMB even did two tests. We’re in Nigeria so nothing should surprise you. Don’t expect standards to be met and kept (only hope).

And hope that with the way things happen in this country, you understand the system and make it work for you.

We can complain all we want, but these people in charge of affairs benefit from the way things happen.

Being street smart, having social capital and if you’re a religious person be very prayerful.

#StillWaitingForNCDMB

Have a beautiful weekend.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 4:13pm On May 06, 2022
The NCDMB we are all talking about, asides from this test we have written,I don't think that there has been any form of an interview in the past,people got employment there through recommendation and who you know, so the question of interview or no interview shouldn't be our problem, what should be our major prerogative is the mail, either the content of the mail is for interview or APL no problem, but the mail should drop, shikina.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by mart101: 8:59pm On May 06, 2022
All this talk dosen't concern me... my issue is APL.. when e de drop period.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Justice102: 7:28am On May 07, 2022
My dear, let us think systematically here, the SOPs used in cooking jellof rice is different from the ones used in cooking melon soup and eba. Note: they are all food.

Don't use MDAs that do not have much physical critical assets that are safety sensitive to compare with sector that has zero tolerance in negligence to safety, reliability, maintainability, availability etc.

Recruitment base on recommendation is possible in any sector and that is based on the person's years' of experience, skills, career's achievement etc.

Unfortunately, this Recruitment does not fall under recommendation, neither it is an MDA administrative work. And I will still say it over a billion times as far as this particular Recruitment is concerned, it is impossible to be given an APL without interview. Those mere online tests did not worth direct APL. The earlier you know this, the better for you. And it doesn't need to be argued for.

Meanwhile, with respect to 6th May's prediction or should I Call it confusion, today is 7th May; and ironically speaking, congratulations to those that received the APL.

Over and out.
ofyd001:

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by smghamid(m): 8:33am On May 07, 2022
figoperch:

I actually made same enquiry as well and got same response.

I guess folks here need to chill and stop bickering.

Use the energy for something productive.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by mart101: 10:31am On May 07, 2022
Funny enough.... after all the time you wasted typing your unsolicited opinion, it must break your heart to know that no one is arguing with you but your self.

Please! Folks any hint as whats keeping the mails.

Justice102:
My dear, let us think systematically here, the SOPs used in cooking jellof rice is different from the ones used in cooking melon soup and eba. Note: they are all food.

Don't use MDAs that do not have much physical critical assets that are safety sensitive to compare with sector that has zero tolerance in neglience to safety, reliability, maintainability, availability etc.

Recruitment base on recommendation is possible in any sector and that is based on the person's years' of experience, skills, career's achievement etc.

Unfortunately, this Recruitment does not fall under recommendation, neither it is an MDA administrative work. And I will still say it over a billion times as far as this particular Recruitment is concerned, it is impossible to be given an APL without interview. Those mere online tests did not worth direct APL. The earlier you know this, the better for you. And it doesn't need to be argued for.

Meanwhile, with respect to 6th May's prediction or should I Call it confusion, today is 7th May; and ironically speaking, congratulations to those that received the APL.

Over and out.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 1:31pm On May 07, 2022
mart101:
Funny enough.... after all the time you wasted typing your unsolicited opinion, it must break your heart to know that no one is arguing with you but your self.

Please! Folks any hint as whats keeping the mails.

U sabi town well. I beg respond to my DM.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 3:52pm On May 07, 2022
SatB:

U sabi town well. I beg respond to my DM.

Yes, I am right about ur maturity, thanks for proving me right. May we make it to the tower and may the management at the tower get back to us soon.

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 9:35pm On May 07, 2022
Good evening my people, what's going on here, any updates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burantashii: 7:28am On May 09, 2022
Good morning

Happy new week...

As long as there is life, there is hope.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nimisol: 7:28pm On May 09, 2022
Good evening hopefuls!
Truth is, we don't know what to believe anymore. I can't pinpoint what exactly is holding this recruitment, some say everything is set but money hasn't been released yet to conclude the recruitment. I no know again oh. The most annoying part will be waiting this long with high hopes only to realize one's name wasn't in the list at all. My source is confused too... abeg wetin dey happen

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by figoperch: 7:30pm On May 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burantashii: 7:36am On May 10, 2022
[quote author=figoperch post=112675786][/quote]

Contact precious now grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 10:21am On May 10, 2022
Good morning, abeg how do you people manage to check your name on the list, when even information dey hard to come out, please I need to check my own too.
This one that people who have connection are checking their names and probably some are on the list while some aren't, which category of people name dey the list.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 10:23am On May 10, 2022
@burantashi please who is precious oh, abi na through her people dey check names.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burantashii: 12:28pm On May 10, 2022
Eno911:
@burantashi please who is precious oh, abi na through her people dey check names.

Read through the last Image posted

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by livinglifemgr: 12:58pm On May 10, 2022
cheesy didn't get it at first. Precious messages indeed .
burantashii:

Read through the last Image posted

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 1:28pm On May 10, 2022
@burantashi,I Don see am, thank you.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by engrsirbash(m): 2:34pm On May 10, 2022
Eno911:
Good morning, abeg how do you people manage to check your name on the list, when even information dey hard to come out, please I need to check my own too.
This one that people who have connection are checking their names and probably some are on the list while some aren't, which category of people name dey the list.

Which list?! Which kind wahala be this again

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 4:47pm On May 10, 2022
Bros, me sef confuse oh, unless I no understand wetin bros mean @nimisol read his post.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 6:04pm On May 10, 2022
livinglifemgr:
cheesy didn't get it at first. Precious messages indeed .
That was clearly a typo. It was meant to be 'previous messages'.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by AbdulAkpan: 6:13pm On May 10, 2022
Eno911:
@Eno911, there is no Precious to inquire from. Burantashi read the message in a hurry.

The twitter handler made a typo mistake by using 'precious' instead of 'previous'

This is the right statement:

You can forward all inquiries to the E-mail address used for previous messages.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by paragon10(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2022
At this point,I can't blame anyone who decides to believe tolaade

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 10:05pm On May 10, 2022
paragon10:
At this point,I can't blame anyone who decides to believe tolaade

We are in peace, all of a sudden you want to invite Tolade grin grin

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by mojounited(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2022
SatB:

We are in peace, all of a sudden you want to invite Tolade grin grin
Thread is too peaceful for him. The comrade needs APL, else we'll get total vawulence grin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Stoker: 7:19am On May 11, 2022
Pls those with concrete info and connect to those at the helms of affairs @ NCDMB , the likes of Newcastle and others, pls what is holding the mails at this point again, people are beginning to reach their breaking points.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by mart101: 10:23am On May 11, 2022
People like me.

Am at my witts end right now..

Stoker:
Pls those with concrete info and connect to those at the helms of affairs @ NCDMB , the likes of Newcastle and others, pls what is holding the mails at this point again, people are beginning to reach their breaking points.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Scholar270: 12:01pm On May 11, 2022
Thanks to Newcastle and others that have been feeding us with news so far. God bless you all. But at this point my fracture point is reached. If it comes good and if it doesn't good. Is time to limit the way I follow this recruitment with abundant hope.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Prowess007: 12:06pm On May 11, 2022
Hope!
Hope!
Hope!
Hope!

God is Able!!!

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by figoperch: 10:16pm On May 11, 2022
Scholar270:
Thanks to Newcastle and others that have been feeding us with news so far. God bless you all. But at this point my fracture point is reached. If it comes good and if it doesn't good. Is time to limit the way I follow this recruitment with abundant hope.

Hmm... Fracture point.

Geo people will shaaaa show their logo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.