Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1540816 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Blessed4sure: 10:55am On May 03, 2022
2022?

It's just three days away o

Bigdadson:
6th May
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Rumanya(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2022
Such a class act! He didn't need to apologize, yet he did.
I am even thinking to start dropping my own updates every two days, which will surely be false updates because I have no source. I wan see who go come beat me. Online bullies everywhere. Smh
Newcastle2023:

I pray you get the success mail. Your comment shows how open minded and knowledgeable you are.

The good thing is that we have on this very thread a few persons that have even confirmed their names on the final list and many others that received the same information I shared here from different sources.

Let me seize this opportunity to apologise to my friend @Gabicon20 and every other person here that is offended by my shared updates that unfortunately failed to materialize within the stipulated period. My intention wasn't to play with your emotions in anyway. I wish you success in the recruitment.

I also pray I am among those that will receive success mails very soon. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jjj37: 12:16pm On May 03, 2022
Rumanya:
Such a class act! He didn't need to apologize, yet he did.
I am even thinking to start dropping my own updates every two days, which will surely be false updates because I have no source. I wan see who go come beat me. Online bullies everywhere. Smh

That's the more reason you should classify yourself among the many Nigerians whose head is not functioning properly.. Idiot., many of you think this place is for jokes or post nysc playground for unfocused dumbpees. Stupid kid!!!

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Attahir180: 1:05pm On May 03, 2022
jjj37:

That's the more reason you should classify yourself among the many Nigerians whose head is not functioning properly.. Idiot., many of you think this place is for jokes or post nysc playground for unfocused dumbpees. Stupid kid!!!
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jb22: 2:33pm On May 03, 2022
Hello @Newcastle pls i sent you an email message. Pls kindly reply so we could talk. Just wanted to enquire about something. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Rumanya(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2022
LoL. E pain am!
Very funny guy, and so emotionally bankrupt too. You think very highly of yourself Mr. Should we vote you for head boy of this thread? Go get a life and stop forming big bros here oga. How do you start insulting people you don't even know on a faceless platform? You must think you have the monopoly of invectives simply because you can throw around a few fancy words. Ode
jjj37:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 7:33pm On May 03, 2022
Rumanya:
LoL. E pain am!
Very funny guy, and so emotionally bankrupt too. You think very highly of yourself Mr. Should we vote you for head boy of this thread? Go get a life and stop forming big bros here oga. How do you start insulting people you don't even know on a faceless platform? You must think you have the monopoly of invectives simply because you can throw around a few fancy words. Ode

When Rikirataji jam Jikirata grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abdulgiza(m): 2:09pm On May 04, 2022
Everywhere is quiet for the anticipated 6th. May we hear and see the favorable news.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 2:49pm On May 04, 2022
Amen oh.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by macflosgc: 4:47pm On May 04, 2022
abdulgiza:
Everywhere is quiet for the anticipated 6th. May we hear and see the favorable news.

May it be so.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Justice102: 6:04pm On May 04, 2022
abdulgiza:

My dear, nothing is happening on 6th and no one should blame anyone for something not happening on 6th. God has given us the brain to think. So, let everyone think for himself/herself. Stop allowing anyone to play with your emotions with un-operational and unrealistic updates.

It is impossible to be given an APL only based on a mere online test without interview.

Over and out.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cirochukade: 7:09pm On May 04, 2022
Justice102:

My dear, nothing is happening on 6th and no one should blame anyone for something not happening on 6th. God has given us the brain to think. So, let everyone think for himself/herself. Stop allowing anyone to play with your emotions with un-operational and unrealistic updates.

It is impossible to be given an APL only based on a mere online test without interview.

Over and out.
John Snow

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 7:23pm On May 04, 2022
Nothing is impossible in Nigeria. The question you should ask yourself today is that, those currently working in NCDMB at the moment, how many of them wrote exams let alone an oral interview,we are hopeful that the recruitment will surely be concluded, we don't need bad energy to discourage us, am sure you are very much aware of the fact that so many parastatals today don't even conduct an interview, it's based on recommendation and the who you know, if you don't believe in the course why waste your time here, kindly leave the platform for positive minds.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burantashii: 8:44pm On May 04, 2022
Interview will run simultaneously with documentation and issuance of APL..

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by AbdulAkpan: 9:41pm On May 04, 2022
burantashii:
When, please?

Does it mean interview will not be remote, but physical?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burantashii: 9:48pm On May 04, 2022
AbdulAkpan:

When, please?

Does it mean interview will not be remote, but physical?

Physical....no more COVID-19

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nabzguy: 12:08am On May 05, 2022
Instead of us throwing insults left right and center to those who give otherwise failed updates or those who think the recruitment is cancelled, maybe we should try a different approach by seeking means to reach the ES either at Yenegoa or Abuja.
If 2 or 3 person hear from the horses mouth the same time on the status of the recruitment, we can now be rest assured or move on.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gabicon20: 2:15am On May 05, 2022
burantashii:
Sir, but when u said last month that NCDMB were already giving APLs and laptops to courier(DHL) to deliver to successful applicants, were u joking or they have collected the APLs back 4rm d courier(DHL) so that they can interview/document/issue Apl simultaneously?

14 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Seeker123: 3:50am On May 05, 2022
Gabicon20:

Sir, but when u said last month that NCDMB were already giving APLs and laptops to courier(DHL) to deliver to successful applicants, were u joking or they have collected the APLs back 4rm d courier(DHL) so that they can interview/document/issue Apl simultaneously?
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burantashii: 8:59am On May 05, 2022
Gabicon20:

Still on track
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Stoker: 9:06am On May 05, 2022
It's actually perplexing how some make suggestions of some from the platform paying the ES a visit and make inquiries about the recruitment. First and foremost NCDMB was discreet about the recruitment, and never publicly acknowledged they were recruiting. We know it's NCDMB based on details of the advert and also evidenced by questions about it on the exams. Approaching the ES is already on a faulty premise, and as a professional he is he would play the game of anonymity to the end. He admitting it would allow open up the floodgates of interference. The only weapon at this point is to pray and remain optimistic.

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ProIT: 11:58am On May 05, 2022
When there is lack or absence of information from the expected source (NCDMB), there is bound to be information from multiple sources, some accurate and others not so much. NCDMB has failed in properly addressing doubts and gaps in information fed to us all regarding this recruitment.

#BlameNCDMB

One can only hope everything comes to a positive conclusion soon.

Until then, no one who shares information with you on this platform works in HR or corporate communications at NCDMB.
Take every information with a pinch of salt, but hope that there is some element of truth.

That way, if it does not come to pass, you're not heartbroken or upset.

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by aligs: 2:18pm On May 05, 2022
Stoker:
It's actually perplexing how some make suggestions of some from the platform paying the ES a visit and make inquiries about the recruitment. First and foremost NCDMB was discreet about the recruitment, and never publicly acknowledged they were recruiting. We know it's NCDMB based on details of the advert and also evidenced by questions about it on the exams. Approaching the ES is already on a faulty premise, and as a professional he is he would play the game of anonymity to the end. He admitting it would allow open up the floodgates of interference. The only weapon at this point is to pray and remain optimistic.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by figoperch: 2:26pm On May 05, 2022
aligs:

I actually made same enquiry as well and got same response.

I guess folks here need to chill and stop bickering.

Use the energy for something productive.

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by paragon10(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2022
Wahala too much for this ncdmb matter

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cirochukade: 3:27pm On May 05, 2022
figoperch:

I actually made same enquiry as well and got same response.

I guess folks here need to chill and stop bickering.

Use the energy for something productive.
I was once asked a question during an interview Q: If you are given a document by a more superior person and asked not to give or show your supervisor/ line manager, he however got to know about the document and requested it from you, will you give him?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abobim: 3:28pm On May 05, 2022
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abobim: 3:38pm On May 05, 2022
Cirochukade:
I was once asked a question during an interview Q: If you are given a document by a more superior person and asked not to give or show your supervisor/ line manager, he however got to know about the document and reques.ted it from you, will you give him?
... You shouldn't give especially if it is a confidential information...
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abobim: 3:39pm On May 05, 2022
[
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by aligs: 4:07pm On May 05, 2022
Cirochukade:
I was once asked a question during an interview Q: If you are given a document by a more superior person and asked not to give or show your supervisor/ line manager, he however got to know about the document and requested it from you, will you give him?

No but I will politely ask him to seek clearance from the more superior person if he wants me to show him the document.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by figoperch: 4:34pm On May 05, 2022
Cirochukade:

Given facts insufficient to answer your question.

I no get time for bickering.

My energy dey focus elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Justice102: 12:40pm On May 06, 2022
A reminder for those that care to listen.
Justice102:

Over and out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.