Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1541643 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Tamms: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
nikola:

Wow! You have been saying this for a while now. Wow! I think now is the next best time to heed to your advice. We have chosen to move on, thank you.
[/b]For others with the "move on" advice, let this serve as "we" having agreed to move on[b]
We thank y'all.
Cheers

Ok o! GEJ’s tenure we wrote NNPC, received success text messages and that was the end! PMB’s tenure we wrote again and advanced to interview stage, no communication. Now NCDMB for 2 years!! 2 years is enough to have added experience on any job you’re doing and have a pay rise. We are here deliberating nonsense of hope. Make Una continue! Next government will do another fresh recruitment and y’all would be way too old for entry level jobs and with no experience to have an experienced role because you were waiting and hoping! Nonsense politicians!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by drKally(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
What gives you guys the impression that people are just on the thread waiting? That is just delusional.
Tamms:

Ok o! GEJ’s tenure we wrote NNPC, received success text messages and that was the end! PMB’s tenure we wrote again and advanced to interview stage, no communication. Now NCDMB for 2 years!! 2 years is enough to have added experience on any job you’re doing and have a pay rise. We are here deliberating nonsense of hope. Make Una continue! Next government will do another fresh recruitment and y’all would be way too old for entry level jobs and with no experience to have an experienced role because you were waiting and hoping! Nonsense politicians!!!

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nikola(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
drKally:
What gives you guys the impression that people are just on the thread waiting? That is just delusional.
I would also like to know what made Tamms embrace that line of thought? Tamms also thinks that everyone on the thread is a GT. �

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Elsueno: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
shalom4eva:
Truly the GMD wanted to close out the EH recruitment but he said the ones interviewed don't have the experience that the contract staffs have and so they can't employ supposedly experienced hires and still be spending funds training them again.

With all due respect sir, dats bullshyt....I was there & I know the calibre of people I saw....if even half thier so called " experienced contract staff" had that kind of juice... NNPC management wouldn't have being this confused

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by drKally(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
It’s just annoying they think that way. I’ve been working since 2013, thé federal government since 2016. Some of us just want to try out a different sector or even better conditions of Service. There is no harm in following up with this one, even if there is only a glimmer of hope.

nikola:

I would also like to know what made Tamms embrace that line of thought? Tamms also thinks that everyone on the thread is a GT. �

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by T4kbaba(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
shalom4eva:
Truly the GMD wanted to close out the EH recruitment but he said the ones interviewed don't have the experience that the contract staffs have and so they can't employ supposedly experienced hires and still be spending funds training them again.

I know a guy, we did interview together as experience hired, in fact, he provided in house training for the management of the NNPCL last week on oil and gas tax compliance.
I also know a guy with Bsc Economics, MSc Energy Finance and chartered accountant as well with many other international certifications. Please, tell me what MKK is looking for? Many of those contract staff guys failed the test and could not proceed to the interview stage and some didn't even have the requirements to be selected for the test.
We do compromise a lot in this part of the world, especially public sector and that is why we are crawling behind the world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how.

Good night.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ulaeto: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
SatB:

He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how.

Good night.

Brother from time to time we'll have to be rephrasing this your quote to match the situation on ground.. like now i could say
"He who has live with a why, can almost bear anyhow".
So far there's no trace of recent/past comm, evidence of names, memo, clues, exhange or whatsoever leaking or presented here by anyone from, to, or, between Ncdmb and Fcc. It's as well as saying this recruitment is in a state docmile eropetrimus - meaning those who says otherwise in contrast to the popular believes here could actually be on the side of truth. look before arguing. it's a blindfold quagmire

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
ulaeto:

Brother from time to time we'll have to be rephrasing this your quote to match the situation on ground.. like now i could say
So far there's no trace of recent/past comm, evidence of names, memo, clues, exhange or whatsoever leaking or presented here by anyone from, to, or, between Ncdmb and Fcc. It's as well as saying this recruitment is in a state docmile eropetrimus - meaning those who says otherwise in contrast to the popular believes here could actually be on the side of truth. look before arguing. it's a blindfold quagmire

We are born into times of great change and Chaos that it is difficult to analyze and predict. Hence, the nead to prapare the mind against the current pattern of Labour Market roller-coaster and life in general.

Having said so be rest assured that the saying :
"He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how" is never intended to support a claim or debunk any.

Bless.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SIRPET: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
August....

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonymous200: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
ulaeto:

All this your English was unnecessary.
Who are you trying to impress with your diction?
Try to learn how to paraphrase into a simple sentence. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonymous200: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
SIRPET:
August....

How far?
What happened to august ?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonymous200: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
@burantashii
How far? Wetin deh happen ?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ulaeto: 4:16am On Aug 01, 2022
Anonymous200:

All this your English was unnecessary.
Who are you trying to impress with your diction?
Try to learn how to paraphrase into a simple sentence. Thank you

Dear Anonymous200, if you're a girl, i'll say you're used to being impress with attentions from boys whom you think owe you everything or at least some love letters but not me who was only interacting with my friend up there, who tends to understands the system and life ultimately. #my advice for you, dont let loneliness and traumatic childhood experience make you come here to whine stupidly.. And if you're a boy, I'll forgive you because of circumstances surrounding your existence, nevertheless, poor self esteemed should never be an option.

#Only stating facts and challenging us to probe for futher evidence and table it here.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Control7: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2022
ulaeto:

Dear Anonymous200, if you're a girl, i'll say you're used to being impress with attentions from boys whom you think owe you everything or at least some love letters but not me who was only interacting with my friend up there, who tends to understands the system and life ultimately. #my advice for you, dont let loneliness and traumatic childhood experience make you come here to whine stupidly.. And if you're a boy, I'll forgive you because of circumstances surrounding your existence, nevertheless, poor self esteemed should never be an option.

#Only stating facts and challenging us to probe for futher evidence and table it here.
In summary
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2022
Happy New month oh, abeg wetin dey happen for August oh.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by mart101: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lol.... plenty grammar (devoid of news from NCDMB) only stating the obvious. Abeg any rumour or something jor.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by meetgaya: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2022
mart101:
Lol.... plenty grammar (devoid of news from NCDMB) only stating the obvious. Abeg any rumour or something jor.

Contact Newcastle
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abdulgiza(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Newcastle ma don tire sef

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nerosoft19(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
This recruitment was the biggest scam in history, anybody wey never move on by now… I pity your mental health.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy101: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nerosoft19:
This recruitment was the biggest scam in history, anybody wey never move on by now… I pity your mental health.
for you to come to the thread.. na you never move on na

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cirochukade: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Crytoguy101:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hahahaha
Crytoguy101:
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nerosoft19(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Crytoguy101:
It’s part of my follow topics, I just stumbled on it bro.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nerosoft19(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
I know what this job did to me, I served in local content in the ES office. My hopes were so high. I almost got high blood pressure sef, I knew about the recruitment before it even started. They asked us to stop working in March because of Covid-19. Trying to get into local content was almost getting me depressed, Omo One day I told myself the truth.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by tolaade1960: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wao , so this thread still exits ?
Severally, we have told you that this recruitment is vague, the methods of recruitment are not standard.
Though you can still find another means to get employed.
please move on and develop professional skills .

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by HitlerGaddafi: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
nasiest:
Hahahaha

Thanks.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by adeakin777: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2022
Nerosoft19:
I know what this job did to me, I served in local content in the ES office. My hopes were so high. I almost got high blood pressure sef, I knew about the recruitment before it even started. They asked us to stop working in March because of Covid-19. Trying to get into local content was almost getting me depressed, Omo One day I told myself the truth.

I appreciate your post. If what you said is true, then I presume there may be some credibility on this information shared since you were once on the inside. I must also add that I appreciate all the contributions of others from their sources whether they be for the completion or the cancellation of this exercise. The sad reality is that I for one really hope(d) this recruitment would have been completed ages ago and it is not that i am not currently engaged, (which I am grateful to God for) but that getting into organizations like NCDMB would be immense in contributing to my growth financially and career-wise. I also believe a lot of applicants here may share the same view. I have personally interacted with my brain that it is really time to move on but my heart is still hopeful...lol. That notwithstanding, I may for once agree with Tolaade on the need for everyone of us to acquire a skill(or multiple skills) other than our routine jobs, if not for the passion, but to bring in extra income on the table. With the state of the country now one must have multiple income to survive let alone savings. I hope this month of August looks up positively for us all. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nerosoft19(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
adeakin777:

I appreciate your post. If what you said is true, then I presume there may be some credibility on this information shared since you were once on the inside. I must also add that I appreciate all the contributions of others from their sources whether they be for the completion or the cancellation of this exercise. The sad reality is that I for one really hope(d) this recruitment would have been completed ages ago and it is not that i am not currently engaged, (which I am grateful to God for) but that getting into organizations like NCDMB would be immense in contributing to my growth financially and career-wise. I also believe a lot of applicants here may share the same view. I have personally interacted with my brain that it is really time to move on but my heart is still hopeful...lol. That notwithstanding, I may for once agree with Tolaade on the need for everyone of us to acquire a skill(or multiple skills) other than our routine jobs, if not for the passion, but to bring in extra income on the table. With the state of the country now one must have multiple income to survive let alone savings. I hope this month of August looks up positively for us all. Peace!

The recruitment happened at the wrong time, when nepotism and corruption was at an all time high in our country. There are things I would have loved to say, but let peace reign. I had colleagues who were as desperate as me. But what will be will be. We pray for a better country where the anyone can aspire and become great.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oh sorry I'm just seeing your post now. It is actually rude to say I'm doing shakara because you might have considered that I may be busy. If you could recollect I asked people to reach out privately for the number and many of them had been given the number. Just check your mail for the number and be happy.
HitlerGaddafi:

I ask you for DG Hypadaec number you do me shakara . Na wah o and na your type go dey expect favour from another person. See how people dey miss blessing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.