Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1541053 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nimisol:
Hi guys! As regards my recent post, please note that it's not for cruise at all. Be informed that a list of successful/employed candidates is ready but not yet released and the process is on for their resumption vis-a-vis seminar, travel and the resumtion date proper. I'm not trying to raise hopes here, I just pray it comes quickly. No one should send mails please. Regards.

Pls do you have any info on Upstream(NUPRC) and Downstream(NMDPRA)?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nimisol: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
I have no idea sir/ma. Regards.
Astertes:

Pls do you have any info on Upstream(NUPRC) and Downstream(NMDPRA)?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SIRPET: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
August...19 to ending... August sha. As received from a seasonal source

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ProIT: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy101: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
I pray it ends well for us

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by T4kbaba(m): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Attahir180:
Thank you for your update
May we be among the successful ones

Aameen yah Allah
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nimisol:
I have no idea sir/ma. Regards.

Ok, Thank You.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Imels(m): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2022
Nimisol:
Hi guys! As regards my recent post, please note that it's not for cruise at all. Be informed that a list of successful/employed candidates is ready but not yet released and the process is on for their resumption vis-a-vis seminar, travel and the resumtion date proper. I'm not trying to raise hopes here, I just pray it comes quickly. No one should send mails please. Regards.

This travel na for obodo oyibo abi naija... Choi.. These new intake go enjoy.. God pls make my name dey inside.. Thanks for the info brother.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bigdadson: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nimisol:

Interview nko?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jlomz: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2022
Nimisol:

Hehehe grin grin grin naso!

Many things happen in NCDMB, I repeat many things
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by meetgaya: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2022
jlomz:

Hehehe grin grin grin naso!

Many things happen in NCDMB, I repeat many things

You have not pass any information yet

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bros drop the gist na rather than keeping us in suspense, if something is happening and you wish to share make it open, the essence of the platform is to share information.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by engineerTDH: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hmmmm...may God help us

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingClown(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
shocked shocked shocked

Omo una still dey here

This recruitment process started when I was still jobless. Within this period I've been lucky enough to get a job and sufficient experience that got me a better job and una still dey here undecided undecided dey waste una data. I'm sure other guys are doing well too, abeg make una forget this time wasters.

Omo I'm speechless, I use God beg una make una move on.

grin grin grin I remember those days when I use to argue with Newcastle that Nigeria is useless, Newcastle go dey speak unneccessary English grin for me.

It is well and I wish everybody well but I use God beg una, make una move on.

The day their brain touch and dem wan contact us, fine!!

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by FlexTrex: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Whatever gives you the impression that people are sitting idle and waiting on this thread?
Don't be so patronizing, it doesn't do you any favors.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nikola(m): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
FlexTrex:
Whatever gives you the impression that people are sitting idle and waiting on this thread?
I wonder o. How does having a peep-in once in a while hurt anyone? I wonder if he is aware that some guys here applied for EH role. That means they have jobs for heaven's sake. It's never a bad thing to aspire for higher roles/paying jobs. If NCDMB is gonna provide that platform for the lucky few to achieve that, so be it. It's becoming boring with the same "move on, move on" gist.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by meetgaya: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
nikola:

I wonder o. How does having a peep-in once in a while hurt anyone? I wonder if he is aware that some guys here applied for EH role. That means they have jobs for heaven's sake. It's never a bad thing to aspire for higher roles/paying jobs. If NCDMB is gonna provide that platform for the lucky few to achieve that, so be it. It's becoming boring with the same "move on, move on" gist.
Just ask him what is he doing here since he got a job? Is he here to mock us? Goodness we are experience hire candidates,

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by enoks(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
KingClown:
shocked shocked shocked

Omo una still dey here

This recruitment process started when I was still jobless. Within this period I've been lucky enough to get a job and sufficient experience that got me a better job and una still dey here undecided undecided dey waste una data. I'm sure other guys are doing well too, abeg make una forget this time wasters.

Omo I'm speechless, I use God beg una make una move on.

grin grin grin I remember those days when I use to argue with Newcastle that Nigeria is useless, Newcastle go dey speak unneccessary English grin for me.

It is well and I wish everybody well but I use God beg una, make una move on.

The day their brain touch and dem wan contact us, fine!!
A child in an adults body?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ignorance is the best answer to this kind of person, when you give attention to him, he feels important, but when you keep him silent, nobody go tell am to park well.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingClown(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
FlexTrex:

if you had sat Down to read well instead of rushing to type nonsense you would know I didn't Imply your so-called claims.

a thread of over 300 pages with zero outcome is what you're rushing defend ?....lol

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingClown(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Eno911:
Ignorance is the best answer to this kind of person, when you give attention to him, he feels important, but when you keep him silent, nobody go tell am to park well.

you cant even put up proper english.

how ncmdb go take employ you ? cheesy cheesy
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by FlexTrex: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
I write rubbish?
How juvenile of you.

Ok, I'm sitting now. It still means the same. "Mr. I have a Job, no two. All the rest of you are jobless"

KingClown:

if you had sat Down to read well instead of rushing to type nonsense you would know I didn't Imply your so-called claims.

a thread of over 300 pages with zero outcome is what you're rushing defend ?....lol
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingClown(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
enoks:
A child in an adults body?
funny enough, those are the kind of people that will make heaven.
Matthew 18:1-5

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by FlexTrex: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
You now resort to insulting people who called out your obvious trash.

Grow up!
FlexTrex:
I write rubbish?
How juvenile of you.

Ok, I'm sitting now. It still means the same. "Mr. I have a. Job, no two. All the rest of you are jobless"

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by FlexTrex: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
You are actually counter intuitive with your actions

It is you keeping this tread alive now, isn't it?

Go and get ready for work tomorrow, son.

KingClown:

funny enough, those are the kind of people that will make heaven.

Matthew 18:1-5

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingClown(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
FlexTrex:
I write rubbish?
How juvenile of you.

Ok, I'm sitting now. It still means the same. "Mr. I have a. Job, no two. All the rest of you are jobless"

then it's not my fault if you cant comprehend simple literature, it's best you leave it for people of understanding cheesy
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by FlexTrex: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
KingClown:

then it's not my fault if you cant comprehend simple literature, it's best you leave it for people of understanding cheesy

Literature?

English, son.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by FlexTrex: 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
BTW, it's your fault you are quite stupid!

KingClown:

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingClown(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
FlexTrex:
You are actually counter intuitive with your actions

It is you keeping this tread alive now, isn't it?

Go and get ready for work tomorrow, son.

nah bro

it's been a while I've been on this platform.
only for me to login and see people like you wasting their time, mobile data and brain power on a hopeless recruitment process.

to the extent of even beefing somebody you'll most likely never meet....lol

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by FlexTrex: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
KingClown:

nah bro

it's been a while I've been on this platform.
only for me to login and see people like you wasting their time, mobile data and brain power on a hopeless recruitment process.

to the extent of even beefing somebody you'll most likely never meet....lol

And yet, here you are again!
Are you making up for the time you've been away?

You are entertaining me tonight.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingClown(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
FlexTrex:
BTW, it's your fault you are quite stupid!

it is very easy to differentiate weak people from people of great minds.

I personally havent called you names.
but you resort to calling me names due to the fact you cant handle someone that doesn't share the same views as you.

its obvious you're a weak soul.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingClown(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
FlexTrex:

And yet, here you are again!
Are you making up for the time you've been away?

You are entertaining me tonight.

if you cant differentiate between entertainment and education then you're finished .... cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.