Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1542564 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Attahir180: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
Thank you for your update,
May we be among the successful ones.
Nimisol:
Appointment letters been printed is quite different from issuance. Issuance will follow soon. May we be among the successful ones. Regards.

10 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
But what could be the reason for the delay all this while.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mena11: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lol... The way you sounded, as if they've started sending success mails or issuing APLs.
Eno911:
But what could be the reason for the delay all this while.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jlomz: 8:57am On Jul 18, 2022
Mena11:
Lol... The way you sounded, as if they've started sending success mails or issuing APLs.

grin grin grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jlomz: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2022
Nimisol:
Appointment letters been printed is quite different from issuance. Issuance will follow soon. May we be among the successful ones. Regards.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nemmybliz: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nimisol:

Now, this seems legit and corresponding. God's grace sees us through. Amen

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Attahir180: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
As NNPC limited is unveiled today, we hope NCDMB will conclude this recruitment as soon as possible so that we can give our quota in the decade of gas project. May we be among the successful ones. I believe the conclusion of this recruitment is close.

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cirochukade: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Attahir180:
As NNPC limited is unveiled today, we hope NCDMB will conclude this recruitment as soon as possible so that we can give our quota in the decade of gas project. May we be among the successful ones. I believe the conclusion of this recruitment is close.
Amin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Tamms: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
I’m shocked people are still hopeful on this recruitment after 2 years cheesy A friend that works in NCDMB confirmed to me the recruitment was scrapped due to irregularities in the quota system. The outcome favored the north more than the south. Guys move on with your lives or wait another recruitment

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Imels(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tamms:
I’m shocked people are still hopeful on this recruitment after 2 years cheesy A friend that works in NCDMB confirmed to me the recruitment was scrapped due to irregularities in the quota system. The outcome favored the north more than the south. Guys move on with your lives or wait another recruitment

Not true brother..

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tamms:

Bro..!

Why is your first ever post coming with a propaganda?

I very much doubt it if the total number of applicants for NCDMB from the entire North are upto the number of applicants from a single state in the south. Next time verify before you post.

Rumor mongering does not befit you.

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Hessian: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
The rumour behind the cancellation of NNPC EH component of the 2019/2020 recruitment was that it favoured more candidates from the Southern part of the country. Wether true or false, it did not see the light of the day. As for the NCDMB recruitment, it doesn't even make sense from the onset!

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 6:48am On Jul 20, 2022
Hessian:
The rumour behind the cancellation of NNPC EH component of the 2019/2020 recruitment was that it favoured more candidates from the Southern part of the country. Wether true or false, it did not see the light of the day. As for the NCDMB recruitment, it doesn't even make sense from the onset!

You would be better off if you debunk the rumour that :

"The rumour behind the cancellation of NNPC EH component of the 2019/2020 recruitment was that it favoured more candidates from the Southern part of the country". This does not even catch the sense of a sane man.

Imagine you are working in an organization and it is time for you to be promoted, but instead, your organization decided to hire someone from outside to take care of that position which you were meritoriously due to be be promoted to ; as an internal staff how would you feel..?

Recall that the very said recruitment was initiated by one GMD but concluded by another different GMD and this is exactly where the issue is.

Pls. master the dots before trying to connect them next time.

Good Morning all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by adeakin777: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
SatB:

"The rumour behind the cancellation of NNPC EH component of the 2019/2020 recruitment was that it favoured more candidates from the Southern part of the country". This does not even catch the sense of a sane man.

Imagine you are working in an organization and it is time for you to be promoted, but instead, your organization decided to hire someone from outside to take care of that position which you were meritoriously due to be be promoted to ; as an internal staff how would you feel..?

Recall that the very said recruitment was initiated by one GMD but concluded by another different GMD and this is exactly where the issue is.

Good Morning all.

I do respect your opinion but I beg to differ on the bolded. If Mele Kyari knew he would be opting for the contract staff rather than the EH applicants then he should have truncated the exercise at the interview stage. I was invited for the interview and I was lucky enough to be schedule for Saturday(some EHs were scheduled during work days), however, I had to travel on Friday evening to Abuja after work. I expended over 100k on accommodation and transportation just to go for the interview and return back. At the end, we did not even get a snippet of feedback on the outcome of the interview. If that is not ineptitude, I wonder what is. Some people even came from outside the country for the interview, so you can imagine how much expenses they must have borne. Truth is most of the recruitment into Federal government agencies especially the ones that pay above average income are highly politicized and this make it extremely difficult to complete transparently. In fact, I would not be surprised(though I genuinely wish it to be completed) if this NCDMB tow the same line.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by meetgaya: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
adeakin777:

I do respect your opinion but I beg to differ on the bolded. If Mele Kyari knew he would be opting for the contract staff rather than the EH applicants then he should have truncated the exercise at the interview stage. I was invited for the interview and I was lucky enough to be schedule for Saturday(some EHs were scheduled during work days), however, I had to travel on Friday evening to Abuja after work. I expended over 100k on accommodation and transportation just to go for the interview and return back. At the end, we did not even get a snippet of feedback on the outcome of the interview. If that is not ineptitude, I wonder what is. Some people even came from outside the country for the interview, so you can imagine how much expenses they must have borne. Truth is most of the recruitment into Federal government agencies especially the ones that pay above average income are highly politicized and this make it extremely difficult to complete transparently. In fact, I would not be surprised(though I genuinely wish it to be completed) if this NCDMB tow the same line.

I called someone in the office of SGF last week regards to NCDMB, he told me the recruitment is suspended pending when he gets right information he will let me know. I'm supposed to call him this week but on different issue
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Imels(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
meetgaya:

I called someone in the office of SGF last week regards to NCDMB, he told me the recruitment is suspended pending when he gets right information he will let me know. I'm supposed to call him this week but on different issue

Thanks for the info bro.. I pray they close out on it soon.. Nawa this kind country..
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
adeakin777:

I agree with you boss! I understand your pain and it is most unfortunate. Meanwhile, may NCDMB round it up soon and may we be part of it.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Hessian: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2022
SatB:

Good Morning all.

Be ready to defend NCDMB as well when they decide to remain incommunicado for ever!
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2022
Hessian:

Be ready to defend NCDMB as well when they decide to remain incommunicado for ever!

A HUGE SYSTEM DOESN'T GO INCOMMUNICADO FOR EVER IN A MINI SET UP

Cheers...!
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Imels(m): 1:19am On Jul 24, 2022
SatB:

A HUGE SYSTEM DOESN'T GO INCOMMUNICADO FOR EVER IN A MINI SET UP

Cheers...!

All these una big grammar no dey help us.. Is Ncdmb recruitment still alive yes or No??

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Tamms: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2022
Imels:

All these una big grammar no dey help us.. Is Ncdmb recruitment still alive yes or No??

Lmao!! I tire o! I have said it, this recruitment is another NNPC recruitment.. GUYS MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES!!! It’s been 2 years!!! Who does recruitment for 2 years?? Only in Nigeria we see this rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by sjx566: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
meetgaya:

Boss, pls connect me to your guy abeg. My own na small something.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nikola(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tamms:

Lmao!! I tire o! I have said it, this recruitment is another NNPC recruitment.. GUYS MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES!!! It’s been 2 years!!! Who does recruitment for 2 years?? Only in Nigeria we see this rubbish!!!

Wow! You have been saying this for a while now. Wow! I think now is the next best time to heed to your advice. We have chosen to move on, thank you.
[/b]For others with the "move on" advice, let this serve as "we" having agreed to move on[b]
We thank y'all.
Cheers

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Imels(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Recruitment still alive.. Guys be hopeful

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Imels:
Recruitment still alive.. Guys be hopeful

Imels I trust you. But could you please give us more pennies of what you heard. A half info could be dangerous to the emotion of the hopefuls.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Imels(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
SatB:

Imels I trust you. But could you please give us more pennies of what you heard. A half info could be dangerous to the emotion of the hopefuls.

Suspended temporary...but it will be concluded
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Imels:

Suspended temporary...but it will be concluded

Thank you Imels.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by shalom4eva(m): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
Truly the GMD wanted to close out the EH recruitment but he said the ones interviewed don't have the experience that the contract staffs have and so they can't employ supposedly experienced hires and still be spending funds training them again.

adeakin777:

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Hessian: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Are you aware that the GMD's son did not go beyond the testing stage as an EH applicant?

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Hessian: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
shalom4eva:
Truly the GMD wanted to close out the EH recruitment but he said the ones interviewed don't have the experience that the contract staffs have and so they can't employ supposedly experienced hires and still be spending funds training them again.

Kyari's son failed the test as an EH applicant!

Forget about his claim about lack of experience from those interviewees.

Check the NNPC thread and you will see the calibre of people that attended the interviews; some of them are on this thread now!

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Tugee: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2022
Hessian:

Kyari's son failed the test as an EH applicant!

Forget about his claim about lack of experience from those interviewees.

Check the NNPC thread and you will see the calibre of people that attended the interviews; some of them are on this thread now!

And how did you know he 'failed' the interview like you know the cut off mark and all other cosiderations or something. Truth is that if the GMD wants his son to be recruited into NNPC today, the guy will get his appointment letter and there's nothing you or anyone here can do about it, let's stop these baseless assumptions.

From what I've gathered, the plan for the EH had changed. NNPC has been unbundled and as such to prevent any face off and hugh pay-off sums coupled with labour contentions, the staff of the less functional arm of the organisation were reposted to fill in vacant postions in other arms instead of bringing new hands and having reason to lay the old hands off. As it stands almost all the relevant staff in Port-Harcourt refinary have been posted out to other arms of the organisation and the process had started since 2020.

As for the contract staff no one is certain yet if they're going to absorbed them however that should be the most logical thing to do instead of bringing hands from outside and start another learning process.

Regarding this NCDMB, if you don't get any official response from the organisation by end of August then that recruitment process is completely canceled and everyone can should move on. That's the most I can say regarding this for now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Hessian: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2022
Tugee:

And how did you know he 'failed' the interview like you know the cut off mark and all other cosiderations or something. Truth is that if the GMD wants his son to be recruited into NNPC today, the guy will get his appointment letter and there's nothing you or anyone here can do about it, let's stop these baseless assumptions.

From what I've gathered, the plan for the EH had changed. NNPC has been unbundled and as such to prevent any face off and hugh pay-off sums coupled with labour contentions, the staff of the less functional arm of the organisation were reposted to fill in vacant postions in other arms instead of bringing new hands and having reason to lay the old hands off. As it stands almost all the relevant staff in Port-Harcourt refinary have been posted out to other arms of the organisation and the process had started since 2020.

As for the contract staff no one is certain yet if they're going to absorbed them however that should be the most logical thing to do instead of bringing hands from outside and start another learning process.

Regarding this NCDMB, if you don't get any official response from the organisation by end of August then that recruitment process is completely canceled and everyone can should move on. That's the most I can say regarding this for now

Read my comment again to understand and not just to respond.
For your information, irrespective of who the person is, he/she has to go through the process to become a full fledged staff. Except the person is joining as a contract staff. I give it to NNPC on this standard!

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.