Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539897 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by electof: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
[quote][/quote]

Lol
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by electof: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
Intels2020:

Entry Level(GT)
800k per month after tax
30 working days leave with 15% annual salary as bonus
Upfront of 3.5m
Car Loan
Life Insurance
Savings Plan...

EH....

That one meant gan

Lies from the hotest part of a burning hell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by dasataj: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hey Come on. I know a lot of folks in this our not so nice economy don't have blistering careers in terms of remuneration and it is isn't their fault, it is just life as it is in these parts, but don't let that blind you into doubting the earning capacity of a lot of Nigerians out there. I got my current job 7 years back, started as graduate trainee and I am now doing more than 500k a month, excluding upfront, leave allowance, 13th month, health benefits for myself and family, etc in other words, by God's grace I am comfortable. While I am not sure what the salary scale for NCDMB is, the EH better pay way way way more than 500k a month, and going by the fact that I know at least two people who left my organisation for NCDMB at the grade that they left, I think NCDMB is a money spinner. May we all get to the desired destination by God's grace.
chidacris:

Too over exaggerated.. If EH gets 500k monthly then its a miracle....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Intels2020:

Entry Level(GT)
800k per month after tax
30 working days leave with 15% annual salary as bonus
Upfront of 3.5m
Car Loan
Life Insurance
Savings Plan...

EH....

That one meant gan

Mad oh shocked shocked
This figures got me speechless o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Since this is their first ever requirement, do you mind me asking for source?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by IghravweIG(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
bukhety:

The truth is that many of them don't know about it.
Hello, I sent u a pm regarding AMCON

I'd love to ask some questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
chidacris:

LOL, I became speechless immediately I saw those figures..

Because NNPC pays just a little over 300 after adding all the bonuses to the monthly pay.

Who knows, it might be true..

He can drop his source

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
IghravweIG:

Hello, I sent u a pm regarding AMCON

I'd love to ask some questions.
Ok
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
brill1:

Its unfortunate that not everyone that applied and get interviewed would get the job...
I did my graduate Intern with DPR last year, trust me the new recruits are living life... Big cars, good life, and the joy that comes with working in such a reputation organization with great culture.
I pray we would be among those that would be called to come and pickup our APL with NCDMB. CHEERS

In as much they were lucky to get such jobs . Do not limit yourself our wish it was you provided you weren't offered. They are many firms that can give one such life
we pray this NCDMB favour those it will favour. But when it doesn't nothing spoil, one can make same and more from another source.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
dasataj:
Hey Come on. I know a lot of folks in this our not so nice economy don't have blistering careers in terms of remuneration and it is isn't their fault, it is just life as it is in these parts, but don't let that blind you into doubting the earning capacity of a lot of Nigerians out there. I got my current job 7 years back, started as graduate trainee and I am now doing more than 500k a month, excluding upfront, leave allowance, 13th month, health benefits for myself and family, etc in other words, by God's grace I am comfortable. While I am not sure what the salary scale for NCDMB is, the EH better pay way way way more than 500k a month, and going by the fact that I know at least two people who left my organisation for NCDMB at the grade that they left, I think NCDMB is a money spinner. May we all get to the desired destination by God's grace.

Hope you no dey follow us compete for this NCDMB job oh.?

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
gbemmiefals:

Hope you no dey follow us compete for this NCDMB job oh.?

Gbemmie if he his not competing, then why is he on this page?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
You will surely see the miracle...E be like you never see payslip wey scatter your imaginary "dada" abi?
chidacris:

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Intels2020:

Gbemmie if he his not competing, then why is he on this page?

He should fear God nah. He no suppose compete with us again after all he’s currently earning

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Calm down guys! Just switching on my phone now. NCDMB is a dream job make una no think am.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
He is probably in a private sector and fighting for job security. No blame am
gbemmiefals:

He should fear God nah. He no suppose compete with us again after all he’s currently earning

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
By more, means better pay than.....
ennyj01:

LOL bro, please don't mind my question

By more, expatiate more cheesy
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by skedemi(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
ennyj01:

Mad oh shocked shocked
This figures got me speechless o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Since this is their first ever requirement, do you mind me asking for source?

Na cruise... 800 ko 8m ni...

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by cissaEze: 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
brill1:

Its unfortunate that not everyone that applied and get interviewed would get the job...
I did my graduate Intern with DPR last year, trust me the new recruits are living life... Big cars, good life, and the joy that comes with working in such a reputation organization with great culture.
I pray we would be among those that would be called to come and pickup our APL with NCDMB. CHEERS

Amen to this.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
Third round of exam is likely. All the best. 90k wrote the first stage ,40k wrote the second stage while third round not yet known.

13 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 12:06am On Feb 05, 2021
scheme124:
Third round of exam is likely. All the best. 90k wrote the first stage ,40k wrote the second stage while third round not yet known.

Omo....make dem stop na....
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ogwoliun: 12:51am On Feb 05, 2021
scheme124:

I hope the third round(test/interview) is this month?

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Rumanya(m): 1:04am On Feb 05, 2021
scheme124:

Na wa oh! Wahala be like Tunde ednuT. Anyhow you reverse or rotate am, na still the same thing!

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 05, 2021
scheme124:

Which kind wahala be this ? So person go start to read for test again?

Any idea when this might be?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 05, 2021
When?Why?how?..... They're indecisive.... Let them adopt a screening strategy to select for the interview next stage

scheme124:

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mlayidi: 7:16am On Feb 05, 2021
scheme124:

You don't know what you are saying. Bros most u lie. Please wait for the next stage.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by emexodoms: 7:17am On Feb 05, 2021
scheme124:

If this becomes true I am beginning to suspect this, nNPC that above 600k sat for the test didn't even do second test, is this recruitment that only majorly people on nairaland that saw the advert that is planing 3rd test! What happened to other criteria they set? It all started with inviting even people that didn't complete their profile during the application, inviting people that didn't meet the stated criteria in the job advert!

Let them finish this stuff once and let people know their fate and move on than stressing people for over a year and at the end they wouldn't even take 1% of applicants.
This tests are very tiring and stressful and is getting annoying

13 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 7:32am On Feb 05, 2021
scheme124:

You said there was no test the last time... you were adamant that it will be interview, you even said cutoff is 70%.
So therefore, I choose not to believe this cruise.

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 7:33am On Feb 05, 2021
emexodoms:

If this becomes true I am beginning to suspect this, nNPC that above 600k sat for the test didn't even do second test, is this recruitment that only majorly people on nairaland that saw the advert that is planing 3rd test! What happened to other criteria they set? It all started with inviting even people that didn't complete their profile during the application, inviting people that didn't meet the stated criteria in the job advert!

Let them finish this stuff once and let people know their fate and move on than stressing people for over a year and at the end they wouldn't even take 1% of applicants.
This tests are very tiring and stressful and is getting annoying

Over 1 million applied for NNPC.....

The people wey apply for this job no reach 100,000.
Don't stress yourself joor, there can't be any 3rd test.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gmajor(m): 7:35am On Feb 05, 2021
scheme124:

Do you have any idea of what the cut off mark is pegged at?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by chzdia: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2021
Intels2020:

Over 27 million applied NNPC
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burg93: 8:17am On Feb 05, 2021
Intels2020:

Make ona try dey rest with this speculations. Total number of applicants not up to 100,000? For a job that was advertised on a national newspaper and that went viral on nairaland with an interest arousing caption "oil and Gas job".!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mlayidi: 8:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Seeker123:
If you're yet to start your exams. Know that your time is counting
This is how u mislead a lot people during 2nd round test.They committed suicide and wrote the exam early and their scores low. Now you are giving them hope there's likely 3rd round test.
Bros u already lost ur integrity.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by gidob(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2021
Mlayidi:

This is how u mislead a lot people during 2nd round test.They committed suicide and wrote the exam early and their scores low. Now you are giving them hope there's likely 3rd round test.
Bros u already lost ur integrity.

This is a different moniker from scheme124

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.