Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1541557 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Blessed4sure: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2021
Mlayidi:

This is how u mislead a lot people during 2nd round test.They committed suicide and wrote the exam early and their scores low. Now you are giving them hope there's likely 3rd round test.
Bros u already lost ur integrity.

You quoted the wrong guy though.

He's not the one who speculated that there'll be a third test.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2021
chzdia:

Over 27 million applied NNPC

Easy brother! How many Nigeria dey ? How many go school? How many get 2’1 or masters. Easy o.

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2021
How ? What's the difference? Av u chatted the original scheme124?

gidob:

This is a different moniker from scheme124
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Omexx: 8:57am On Feb 05, 2021
Sanprecious:

Easy brother! How many Nigeria dey ? How many go school? How many get 2’1 or masters. Easy o.
Broh that over 27million applied for NNPC is a fact. NNPC itself reported the statistics in the dailies that year.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Blessed4sure: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2021
Sanprecious:

Even people with SSCE and NCE would have applied na.

In Nigeria, both qualified and unqualified people apply for jobs.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2021
Where is @Leks4sure? Na him give us correct info on the 2nd Test. It’s him me I dey wait to hear from

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2021
burg93:

Make ona try dey rest with this speculations. Total number of applicants not up to 100,000? For a job that was advertised on a national newspaper and that went viral on nairaland with an interest arousing caption "oil and Gas job".!
It could be true o, many are usually suspicious of anything oil and gas, scammers dey use that line well well. I personally told about 3 people and they did not show any interest. Assuming they wrote NCDMB on the advert, the applicants for plenty. Anyways let's watch as things unfold.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Blessed4sure: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2021
bukhety:

It could be true o, many are usually suspicious of anything oil and gas, scammers dey use that line well well. I personally told about 3 people and they did not show any interest. Assuming they wrote NCDMB on the advert, the applicants for plenty. Anyways let's watch as things unfold.

True. I personally know a few folks who decided not to apply cos of the unsecured site.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ibroh22(m): 9:25am On Feb 05, 2021
Blessed4sure:

True. I personally know a few folks who decided not to apply cos of the unsecured site.
Initially, I didn't want to..I think the deadline closed and then few days later they extended the deadline and I was able to apply eventhough the unsecured website. I pray it end in praise

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2021
For those saying how come it's only nairalanders that knows about the job, don't forget we had sources like Tammy Anybody that told us that the job is actually NCDMB. Many out there did not know, even politicians and I think that was exactly what NCDMB wanted to achieve. To reduce the pressure.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Originakalokalo(m): 9:43am On Feb 05, 2021
emexodoms:

If this becomes true I am beginning to suspect this, nNPC that above 600k sat for the test didn't even do second test, is this recruitment that only majorly people on nairaland that saw the advert that is planing 3rd test! What happened to other criteria they set? It all started with inviting even people that didn't complete their profile during the application, inviting people that didn't meet the stated criteria in the job advert!

Let them finish this stuff once and let people know their fate and move on than stressing people for over a year and at the end they wouldn't even take 1% of applicants.
This tests are very tiring and stressful and is getting annoying

lol.

So they invited candidates that did not complete the application process?

Red flags on this recruitment already.

Pray. However, do not rely on this recruitment to avoid heartbreaks.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burg93: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2021
bukhety:
For those saying how come it's only nairalanders that knows about the job, don't forget we had sources like Tammy Anybody that told us that the job is actually NCDMB. Many out there did not know, even politicians and I think that was exactly what NCDMB wanted to achieve. To reduce the pressure.
Aunty even at this, the number of applicants will be far above 100k. In 2018 I was a member of a recruiting team for data collectors, with the many restrictions and even stating on the advert that the data will be collected from villages in the northwest, within 2weeks we had about 15k applications. I may agree with the many speculations here but definitely not this "less than a 100k applicants".

Ps: I don't to go back and forth on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2021
Blessed4sure:

Yeah that’s true. Had persons like that myself. In fact I come dey even doubt the site at some point.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Jack005(m): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2021
Una never get the job, person no go hear word.. People dey underground dey strategize while some persons dey hear dey make noise.. E go do all these busy bodies like film..
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2021
burg93:

Aunty even at this, the number of applicants will be far above 100k. In 2018 I was a member of a recruiting team for data collectors, with the many restrictions and even stating on the advert that the data will be collected from villages in the northwest, within 2weeks we had about 15k applications. I may agree with the many speculations here but definitely not this "less than a 100k applicants".

Ps: I don't to go back and forth on this.
Uncle, which one is back and forth on this one. You just stated your opinion and I did mine, you can choose to ignore my mention. This is a public forum where we can all share our thoughts. You agree with some and you disagree with others. U get?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2021
Sanprecious:

Yeah that’s true. Had persons like that myself. In fact I come dey even doubt the site at some point.
I doubted too at some point. But anyways, I put matters in God's hands.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by vyke2008: 10:50am On Feb 05, 2021
The Guy's right. About 27million applications touched the website, about 24million completed applications.

Only about 60K were invited for CBT after screening.

About 10k were invited for interview.

About 1k GT's were offered employment.

**EH is still waiting to be notified.

Hope this clears some air!!!!

Prayer is key!!!

Sanprecious:

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Burchester: 10:50am On Feb 05, 2021
scheme124:
Third round of exam is likely. All the best. 90k wrote the first stage ,40k wrote the second stage while third round not yet known.

So that’s been means will be having many tests. What sort of recruitment is this ??
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by vyke2008: 10:53am On Feb 05, 2021
Is there anything wrong in writing series of tests for a recruitment exercise? Don't let PMB here this from you... Of course, u already know what he would say.... : kiss cry

Burchester:

So that’s been means will be having many tests. What sort of recruitment is this ??

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 05, 2021
Intels2020:

You said there was no test the last time... you were adamant that it will be interview, you even said cutoff is 70
So therefore, I choose not to believe this cruise.
management decide to change the decision to test then ,but initially it was interview,so it is nt my fault it is nt every decision-making they tell me. Third round exam is likely.

11 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2021
Intels2020:

You said there was no test the last time... you were adamant that it will be interview, you even said cutoff is 70%.
So therefore, I choose not to believe this cruise.
wait and see now it is nt far
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Burchester: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2021
scheme124:
management decide to change the decision to test then ,but initially it was interview,so it is nt my fault it is nt every decision-making they tell me. Third round exam is likely.

All this exams, they could use the two scores to select for the interview since.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2021
I'm telling you bro,
They are up to something..

Burchester:

All this exams, they could use the two scores to select for the interview since.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2021
scheme124:
wait and see now it is nt far

Time n date bro.....
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Haxeel: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2021
I’m becoming tired of this people. Be like fake recruitment if not because it was on national newspaper. Which one is 3 test. They can use one test call for interview if they want. Abeg something is fishy somewhere

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mlayidi: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2021
Nothing like exams again. People just lies

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2021
Mlayidi:
Nothing like exams again. People just lies

Ur source?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingEd: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mr scheme, weldone for all u do.

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Haxeel:
I’m becoming tired of this people. Be like fake recruitment if not because it was on national newspaper. Which one is 3 test. They can use one test call for interview if they want. Abeg something is fishy somewhere

To be sincere, I will say you all to just chill and see how things will eventually play out.

I have been in a recruitment process that they conducted three different test, most times the reason they conduct more test is because the number of people that passed are much and they exceed the number of people that is meant to be interviewed.. Instead of increasing the cutoff mark so as to cut more people, it is best to conduct another round of test so as to make the process as fair as possible.

So we can be calm and talk about all things relating to NCDMB, me for one I am interested in that kin of talk..

16 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
But seriously wetin this people mean with third test again? Why do we like making things difficult for ourselves in this country?
Shm....

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Joyishbae(f): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
scheme124:

Please do u know when exactly the test will hold?? Like will it be dis month
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Qpetz: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
I asked someone from Testmi, recently, if there would be another test, the response I got was NO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.