Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539440 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by shalom4eva(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
I was surprised too, e be like say they later change am cos na hnd upper credits dey my mind before o

jasonex4:

Hor ... NCDMB say make HND get Masters naim i come apply?? Na wa o...abi i nor read am well??
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ogwoliun: 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
@Newcastle
@Scheme124
@Leks4sure
Please any info from you guys end?

10 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Jaccuss18: 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
You that read to understand, If Second class lower didn't need M.Sc It would have just been stated that MINIMUM OF SECOND CLASS LOWER instead of saying "minimum of second class upper or minimum of second class lower"

Ucey28:

You are right,some people don’t read to understand. The advert clearly stated that with Bsc if you have second class upper and lower you are eligible, while with HND, if you have upper credit you are eligible. If you have lover credit, you need a good masters degree to become eligible.
That’s why the statements were demarcated with bold fonts.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Geniero: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
All these back and forth, from comparing state of origin, cut off mark, rejection message or not and now it's educational requirements. Una nor de tire?.Make una take this thing easy cos people wey nor get NNPC or whatever stil de alive. Your nor get this one nor mean say better thing nor de ahead.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Apexbb: 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
I tired ooo

Geniero:
All these back and forth, from comparing state of origin, cut off mark, rejection message or not and now it's educational requirements. Una nor de tire?.Make una take this thing easy cos people wey nor get NNPC or whatever stil de alive. Your nor get this one nor mean say better thing nor de ahead.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
Geniero:

If nobody de talk d thread nor go tire you?? Even if e nor go tire you, e go some of us...so leave us make we de argue...all na cruise..n besides i don't believe this recruitment is do or die for anybody here... attimes sef, na those wey de form serious naim usually nor de get anoda option incase this one nor work...just saying

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
Lunex:
You got it wrong,
The statement was actually clear...minimum of second class upper...(there's nothing like the minimum of upper and lower), that will make the sentence wrong....it's 2'2 or hnd with masters...

The statement did not say second class upper AND lower. It says second class upper OR lower. It therefore means these are the minimum choices depending on which applies to you

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Geniero: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
jasonex4:

If nobody de talk d thread nor go tire you?? Even if e nor go tire you, e go some of us...so leave us make we de argue...all na cruise..n besides i don't believe this recruitment is do or die for anybody here... attimes sef, na those wey de form serious naim usually nor de get anoda option incase this one nor work...just saying

Tire me as how.?.The thread na for entertainment?. People wey dey drop relevant info na so some ppl use nonsense arguments take shut dem up till date. Make this ppl sef share APL make everybody rest.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
favor...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ken5yne:
Abeg make una shut up and let the people do their screening...Just opened conversion and saw updated pages to 91...I was thinking they have started calling...I nor know say na mathematicians dey do their own calculations ahead of people handling the recruitment

U sef as u nor still get update to give u for kuku shut up too instead of joining the multitudes in talking

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
Geniero:

Tire me as how.?.The thread na for entertainment?. People wey dey drop relevant info na so some ppl use nonsense arguments take shut dem up till date. Make this ppl sef share APL make everybody rest.

Funny enough those who are overtly serious tend to have anxiety issues a lot....

I rest my case

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ken5yne:
Abeg make una shut up and let the people do their screening...Just opened conversion and saw updated pages to 91...I was thinking they have started calling...I nor know say na mathematicians dey do their own calculations ahead of people handling the recruitment
You are rude. You don't tell strangers to shut up. Learn the rule of conversation.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by LAKPAH: 1:39am On Feb 16, 2021
A lot of guys with 2.2 here are trying to re phrase things here to suit them self. it is clearly written on the advert. Any candidate with BSC , B.Eng, B.Tech, B.A etc with second class lower (2.2) must have a good Masters Degree. also any candidate with HND Lower credit must also have a good Masters Degree. Thus the Masters degree is not peculiar to HND lower credit alone. it is for HND lower credit and BSC 2.2. 3rd BSC class and HND Pass can also apply with faith.

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by LAKPAH: 3:23am On Feb 16, 2021
NCDMB has staffs in various offshore and land location of both local and Foreign oil
production companiess. and also foriegn servicing companies like Schlumberger, Halliburton, Weatherford , and Baker Hugh.
the main Job of NCDMB personnel's is to ensure strict compliance of Multinationals to the Nigeria local content policies. the are some offshore locations you go the have upto 5 staffs there monitoring various aspects of operation and the use of local content companies

18 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 5:55am On Feb 16, 2021
LAKPAH:
A lot of guys with 2.2 here are trying to re phrase things here to suit them self. it is clearly written on the advert. Any candidate with BSC , B.Eng, B.Tech, B.A etc with second class lower (2.2) must have a good Masters Degree. also any candidate with HND Lower credit must also have a good Masters Degree. Thus the Masters degree is not peculiar to HND lower credit alone. it is for HND lower credit and BSC 2.2. 3rd BSC class and HND Pass can also apply with faith.

Oga 2nd class upper, kindly be referred to 2019 NNPC Recruitment advert. There, you will see how emphasis was made on the the need for the candidates with lower class of degrees to strictly have masters before applying.

The phrase used there was ".. Candidates most have completed their masters degree.."

Again, as a holder of 1st class degree I expect you to clarify while arguing, because here, you are not letting us know whether you are referring to GT or EH.

Remember! Well learned people (candidates with higher class of degree) don't look down on anything and anybody on their path; Instead they use their knowledge of grammar and Vocabs along side their initiative to guide the poor knowledgeable ones as they find them re phrasing.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 6:20am On Feb 16, 2021
LAKPAH:
NCDMB has staffs in various offshore and land location of both local and Foreign oil
production companiess. and also foriegn servicing companies like Schlumberger, Halliburton, Weatherford , and Baker Hugh.
the main Job of NCDMB personnel's is to ensure strict compliance of Multinationals to the Nigeria local content policies. the are some offshore locations you go the have upto 5 staffs there monitoring various aspects of operation and the use of local content companies

These are the kind of info we will always need and appreciate for consumption purposes.

Keep it up.

24 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by leks4sure(m): 8:16am On Feb 16, 2021
About 2,000 applicants across all disciplines have been shortlisted for the oral interview stage which is proposed for 8th-12th March 2021.

Interview would be conducted in Hotels at Lagos, Abuja and PHC.

Invitation would be sent anytime soon once everything has been finalised.

Goodluck to everyone!!!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Houston17(m): 8:18am On Feb 16, 2021
leks4sure:
About 2,000 applicants across all disciplines have been shortlisted for the oral interview stage which is proposed for 8th-12th March 2021.

Goodluck to everyone!!!

E Don happen.. Thanks Baba. Finally. May we be counted worthy of not just the interview but the APL

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 8:23am On Feb 16, 2021
leks4sure:

Goodluck to everyone!!!

I salute!

Insha'allah we shall be part of this.

Amin summa amin ya Allah

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by mart101: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2021
leks4sure:

Goodluck to everyone!!!

God bless you.... thats what we need. As if arguing over degree would get anyone into the 2000 applicants

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2021
Houston17:

E Don happen.. Thanks Baba. Finally. May we be counted worthy of not just the interview but the APL

Insha'allah

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by oxyba: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2021
While the jokes and banter on this thread can be good sometimes, it also makes it harder for people who are searching for relevant info to this job in future or now to get them because eventually they have to read through a lot of nonsense searching for something concrete

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Burchester: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2021
leks4sure:

Goodluck to everyone!!!

Was the shortlisted candidates based on cutoff marks .??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by heed101(m): 8:38am On Feb 16, 2021
The number small o. God help me as I only depend on you for my career progression.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by brill1: 8:43am On Feb 16, 2021
leks4sure:

Goodluck to everyone!!!
This young man has been known for his clean and accurate update. I bet he has a very reliable source. Bros thank you for not keeping vital info to yourself alone... Thanks for sharing, we appreciate. Same goes to Newcastle and Scheme

13 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by brill1: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2021
leks4sure:

Goodluck to everyone!!!
Please any idea what cutoff mark was adopted?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ezenwaez(m): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2021
leks4sure:

Goodluck to everyone!!!
Fake news
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by YoungHunter: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2021
brill1:

Please any idea what cutoff mark was adopted?
E fit reach 85 o..
2000 looks small

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ezenwaez(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2021
brill1:

This young man has been known for his clean and accurate update. I bet he has a very reliable source. Bros thank you for not keeping vital info to yourself alone... Thanks for sharing, we appreciate. Same goes to Newcastle
Which clean, someone that said cut off mark is 80% is that not madness
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 16, 2021
ezenwaez:
Fake news
monkey..... serpent, agent of confusion n diffusion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by a4olabisamuel: 9:05am On Feb 16, 2021
Bro...Beleive me if the information is not correct in it its totality....Something there will likely be true.

It might be date or venue or the number of applicants.

He once said 80% will be the cut off for second test , although that was a miss, but the date for second test he gave was accurate.

He has tried!

May God continue to ease our affairs.

ezenwaez:

Fake news

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.