Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (59812 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2021
nedekid:

Amen. Thanks bro grin

The blessings no be for you.. na for dreyton36… that guy is a living legend...
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by Johnames: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Mixedfraction:

May the gods of your land bless you... cheesy.. this one sweet me well, well...
bro how far
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by nedekid: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2021
Mixedfraction:

The blessings no be for you.. na for dreyton36… that guy is a living legend...
Ok Bros.
Even if your blessing no be for me, I still extend mine to you.
Have a nice day.
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Johnames:
bro how far

I dey man! Hafa na?
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by Johnames: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
Mixedfraction:

I dey man! Hafa na?
sokolaon don message my contacts
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Johnames:
sokolaon don message my contacts

You no do that stuff wey I tell you to do?
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by Johnames: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Mixedfraction:

You no do that stuff wey I tell you to do?
I did it
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by zedegit: 2:26am On Aug 12, 2021
espn:
Let's team up and deal with this people. I have never borrowed from them but it is very annoying. How do they have access to peoples phone contact. This is completely illegal and complete fraud. Hacking into peoples phone without there consent.

It's unfortunate your desperation for 'free money' clouded your senses when you granted the app access to your contacts without knowing you did.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by espn(m): 5:26am On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=zedegit
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by espn(m): 5:28am On Aug 12, 2021
zedegit:

It's unfortunate your desperation for 'free money' clouded your senses when you granted the app access to your contacts without knowing you did.
Everyone try to make sense...But only few end up making sense..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2021
espn:
Everyone try to make sense...But only few end up making sense..

Just ignore am.. sleep dey catch am...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by espn(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Just ignore am.. sleep dey catch am...
Thanks bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by kelbranty(m): 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
nedekid:

Oga you are wrong.
When last did you request a your credit report?
If possible do so and you will be supprised at the detailed info therein.

What part am I wrong please??
That many lenders don't put up details on credit bureau? Or that many don't send for update? I've seen many people access loan using letter of non indeptedness because the credit bureau portal wasn't updated and I've also seen people who are indepted to certain loan firms whose details don't appear on credit bureau portal
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by Duisburg: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
drsibz66:
Some of these online loan apps are scammers. I once had an issue with halocredit. The app on playstore said the loans were given for a term of 90 to 180days for an interest of 24 to 36 % which i thought was cool.

I downloaded and applied for 40k and i was offered 27k which i accepted to my surprise i was credited 16k and told the 11k was for fees and interest. And i was to pay back 27k in 8days. Thats more than 70% for a duration of 8days.

Immediately i called and sent a mail to their customer care and told them this wasnt acceptable and this wasnt what was written on the front page of the app. Their response was there was another terms and conditions written within the app. So i told them they should take their money back cos terms and conditions are should be clear , easy to access and bold. You cant have 2 terms and conditions for one app.

However they didnt take the money back after several calls and mails. 8days later they started calling me to pay 27k. And i told them i wont but will only refund the 16k given to me. They started threatening. So i reported the case witg all evidence to CBN and efcc and the reply i got was they dont licence any online loan app. And i should deactivate all my cards. And this i have done. They sent msgs to my contacts and a forwarded a disclaimer to all my contacts that they are scammers.

Not every nigerian is a debtor but some of these loan apps are just scammers and thieves .
Please, I need your help on this. I'm a victim of this same loan app. They sent fraudulent messages to my contacts. How can I reach out to CBN and other commissions?
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by Splendidsolo(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ruin for your dear life .....those guys hmmmm
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by Melaninprincess(f): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
No need for disgraceful loans when you can compete to win 15m. If you're a business owner, check my signature

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by Hadassah20(f): 8:58am On Aug 27, 2021
Hello.... Please what loan app is My Credit Investment, and New edge finance?

Please help.
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by xmocrew(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
On the 25th of last month i needed 15k urgently, after asking from friends which i didnt eventually get, i resorted to try some of these loan apps.
I requested loan from LCredit but i was given 2k, i didnt bother collecting because the money was nothing, i deleted the app from my phone, two days ago, i got a text message from lcredit, that i should bind my card to withdraw the money/loan.
I'm no more interested in the money again, i wanted download lcredit app and refund to them the money but unfortunate i cant find there app on playstore.
From my explanation, i want to ask if the 2k lying fallow in my lcredit account is already a loan, i havnt linked my atm card to collect it, next week is the expiration of the loan, will they call and message all my contacts that i have a loan i need to pay back, i want to download lcredit and refund back the 2k in my lcredit account but there app is not on playstore.
please what can i do, how should i go about it, i'm worried before they start calling and messaging all my contacts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

I Have Fired Hadiza Bala Usman – President Buhari / Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. / MTN Nigeria Closes Shops Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.